Chapter 28

We now have the classic "I'll give you xxx million for you to leave my son" scenario~

***

A staff member just walked out of the bathroom.

The clerk knew the secretary but not Gu Yanming, so he politely greeted the secretary and left.

Gu Yanming put his hands in his pockets and watched the clerk go out. There was no one else in the bathroom.

The secretary reached out and tugged at Gu Yanming's suit jacket, and his fingertips gently touched the man's abdominal muscles through the shirt.

"Master Ming, the bathroom is inside, you can go in."

Because the secretary's eyes were still red because she had just cried, she was deliberately acting coquettishly and seduced, adding a little charm to her plain appearance.

Such a bland and tasteless appearance, with such a flattering expression, is really disgusting.

However, for Gu Yanming, it doesn't matter whether she is charming or not, whether she has good looks, whether she is evil or disgusting.

What he fancy is that this woman can get close to Gu Yanqing and Xiaomao's position, even if she is ugly, he will do the same.

Gu Yanming squinted and smiled ambiguously, grabbed the secretary's waist and dragged her to the toilet cubicle.

"Baby, why are you crying, who messed with you?" Gu Yanming kissed the secretary's lips lightly, his expression showing endless tenderness.

The secretary was so fascinated by the man's affectionate eyes that his heart trembled and his head was dizzy.

Thinking of Gu Yanqing's indifferent reprimand, he curled his mouth and said aggrievedly, "President Gu has scolded me."

Gu Yanming raised his secretary's chin and looked at her deeply, "A Qing is willing to scold such a beauty, it's too much. I don't know how to pity fragrance and jade."

People never see, or rather, refuse to admit their own shortcomings.

At this moment, when Gu Yanming praised, the secretary couldn't find Bei and couldn't recognize the reality, and felt that Gu Yanqing was too cold and ruthless.

After such an encounter, the secretary suddenly felt that he was still gentle and handsome, and Gu Yan, who knew how to pity Xiangxiyu, was much better.

"Hmph, that's it!" The secretary leaned against Gu Yanming's arms and acted like a spoiled child. "Why are you so fierce? I hate it." Gu

Yanming lowered his head and kissed the secretary deeply.

After coming out of the bathroom, he went out of the Gu Group building and drove straight back to Gu's house.

The secretary came out after a few minutes, and returned to the office with flushed cheeks.

The assistant on the side asked in a low voice, "Sister, where did you go just now? You haven't been back for a long time. Someone from the project department just came over to urge the documents." The

secretary glared at the assistant, "

It 's a lot of work." The secretary stared so hard and couldn't help but wince.

Seeing the little assistant's fearful expression, the secretary felt relieved for a while, and the resentment that Gu Yanqing had reprimanded just now was relieved a lot.

She found the document and took it to the project department.

The project team leader who asked for the document was the team leader of Su Juju.