Chapter 23

Xiao Sanhua choked, "It's all my fault, I made the master angry."

Gu Yanming recalled his attitude just now, and it seemed that Xiao Sanhua was really frightened.

He sighed and slowed down, "You didn't make me angry, darling, don't cry."

"Really?" Xiao Sanhua looked at Gu Yanming timidly, her eyes wet and pitiful.

For no reason, Gu Yanming's heart trembled slightly, and he touched Xiao Sanhua's soft hair.

"Really, the master will not lie to you."

Xiao Sanhua's face immediately burst into a bright smile, hugging Gu Yanming's neck next to his cheek and rubbing "I love the master, the master is so gentle."

"Okay, let's eat . Dried small fish." Gu Yanming gently took out a small dried fish and fed it to Xiao Sanhua.

"Thank you, master."

Xiao Sanhua raised the corners of her mouth happily, chewing the dried fish slowly.

The dried little fish was too big, and opened the little Sanhua's soft and tender mouth, stuffing the little Sanhua's little mouth full, the little face was red, and there were tears in the eyes.

Gu Yanming looked at it, his eyes darkened, and his Adam's apple rolled.

He turned his head away, trying his best to suppress his desire.

It's completely different from the feeling that the little milk cat wants to grab it and ravage it, and the feeling of treating his former bedmates just to vent his desires.

It was the first time for him to have this kind of feeling of wanting to demand harshly from people every moment, but restraining himself from being gentle and pity.

This is not so good.

Gu Yanming warned himself in his heart not to have feelings for anything easily, it would become his weakness.

On the other hand, the secretary just returned to the company, ignored what happened between him and Gu Yanming, and reported what happened in the hospital to Gu Yanqing, and Gu Yanqing received a call from Gu Yanming.

Gu Yanming told Gu Yanqing what he had accidentally leaked, and his mouth was full of apologies.

In fact, he was on the other side of the phone, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, holding a gesture of watching a good show.

Since it was accidentally leaked, and I took the initiative to apologize.

Although Gu Yanqing felt uncomfortable, he did not blame Gu Yanming.

I just asked Gu Yanming about the details of the day when he met the little milk cat.

Gu Yanming naturally wouldn't say that he kissed the kitten that day, but only said that he accidentally saw someone and walked out quickly.

After hanging up the phone, Gu Yanqing quickly received a call from Father Gu.

Just by listening to the voice, I knew that Father Gu was very angry, and ordered him to take someone home tonight.

In fact, when Gu Yanqing made clear his feelings for the little milk cat, he had already made a decision to take him home to see his parents.

He had expected strong opposition.

But sooner or later, I have to take this step. Although I am apprehensive, I am firm and not afraid.

So he agreed without hesitation.