Chapter 45

a lunch was eaten in a jealous manner, and the little milk cat also found out, and the owner and gong nanmu seemed to be rushing to feed him.

so when the owner fed four small dried fish, stopped, pushed the plate far away so that the little milk cat could not reach it, and said that it could not eat more today.

the little milk cat cleverly threw herself at gong nan, "old palace, i still want to eat small dried fish."

gong nan was completely unable to withstand the cute and petite attack of the little milk cat.

quickly pick up a small dried fish and feed it to the little milk cat.

although gu yanqing intervened in time to block it, the little milk cat still grabbed one.

in the end, gu yanqing and gong nan were jealous of the wind and lost both.

the little cat ate with a rolling belly, licking the corners of its mouth contentedly and burping.

it's nice, lol, and i'll do it every day from now on.

after eating, gu yanqing wanted to take the little milk cat to the company, and gong nan asked the little milk cat to accompany him out to play.

the little milk cat was embarrassed, biting her finger and thinking about it, or decided to follow gu yanqing to the company.

"old palace, i'm sorry, i just gave the master a small promise in the room, i have to fulfill my promise today, and i will play with you tomorrow, okay?"

it was no longer interesting to ask for it, gong nan did not want the little milk cat to be too embarrassed, so he nodded his head and agreed.

gu yanqing then smoothly took the little milk cat to the company.

usually, when the little milk cat goes to the company, it is carried by gu yanqing in the form of a cat, or put in a pet cat box.

this is the first time that the little milk cat has followed gu yanqing to the company in the form of a human.

however, the little cat was not afraid of the stage at all, he confidently looked up and straightened his chest, and when he passed the big office, he also went to say hello to su tangerine.

su tangerine had never seen the form of a little cat man, and suddenly saw a handsome man with a beautiful appearance greeting her with a bright smile, some blushing, and replied with a confused greeting.

in the world of cats, this is already a good pot friend.

the little milk cat grinned and unceremoniously held out its hand to the cumquat.

"we're friends, get your spicy dried fish out and give me a taste."

su tangerine is still confused, how does this handsome guy know that she has a spicy little dried fish?

she foolishly took out the spicy dried fish.

the handsome man unceremoniously reached out and grabbed several of them and stuffed them into his mouth at once.

gu zong, who came with the handsome man, quickly left the group leader who reported to him, and quickly pinched the handsome man's cheek, "can't eat, spit it out." the

handsome man was pinched his cheeks, frowned and stared at gu zong, his small mouth moved, and without chewing a few times, he swallowed the dried fish into his stomach.

after eating, he also spat out his small tongue at gu zong and made a grimace.

"slightly, don't spit, hum ~"

gu zong showed a spoiled and helpless expression on his face, and pulled the handsome man's hand and pulled him into the president's office.

"little things, don't behave, punish you."

everyone looked at the figures of gu zong and the handsome man.

"ah this, what's the situation?" <

"look at this intimate look, gu zong's younger brother?"

"how do i think, a little bit of a bump!" aaaaaaa!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the

crowd was awakened by this sentence, and when they thought about it, it was really good.

gu zong is handsome and handsome, tall, handsome and beautiful, slim and beautiful.

one pampers gentle, one ignorant and squeamish.

the standard script of the domineering president and the soft cute little wife.

don't be too good.

the little milk cat was pulled into the office by gu yanqing, hugged and sat on the sofa, and gently beat his ass, "little hungry pig, small dried fish can not eat more, especially spicy, not good for the body, next time are not allowed to steal food know not to know." in fact, the man's

big hand only lightly hit a few times, it didn't hurt at all, but the little milk cat was still round and round eyes wrapped in tears of grievance, pouting small mouth, "hum, bad guy master, i want to eat small dried fish." as soon as the

little milk cat revealed this aggrieved look and cried, gu yanqing's heart was crisp, and he was not willing to blame anymore.

he quickly took the little baby in his arms and coaxed, "don't cry, baby, it's all the master's bad, you cry so much that the master's heart is broken." after

saying a word, gu yanqing coaxed the old man to coax people well for half a day.

the little milk cat leaned into gu yanqing's arms, humming and rubbing gu yanqing's chest and neck, and milky voice "need to eat another small dried fish to not cry." ggu yanqing hugged

the soft body of the little milk cat, lowered his head and rubbed the tip of the little milk cat's nose with the tip of his nose, and laughed lightly, "cunning little pig, no!" the

little milk cat snorted angrily to bite gu yanqing, and gu yanqing took the opportunity to hold the lips of the little milk cat and kissed it deeply.

the little milk cat not only did not eat the small dried fish, but the lips were also kissed red and swollen, and the tail of the eyes was red, looking even more pitiful.

gu yanqing saw the throat knot rolling, rubbed the small milk cat's delicate waist, and coaxed, "is it okay for the master to feed the baby to eat a limited edition of dried fish?" wow

, limited edition big dried fish, it must be delicious!

the little cat nodded her head with sparkling eyes.

gu yanqing smiled, "but the limited edition big dried fish is very expensive, you can't bite, you can only lick it and taste it, can you do it?"

in order to eat the limited edition of large dried fish, the little milk cat nodded obediently.

after eating the limited edition of the big dried fish, the little milk cat leaned softly in gu yanqing's arms, trying to scratch the bad egg owner and had no strength, and could only exhale alone.

gu yanqing contentedly hugged the little milk cat, and his fingers gently caressed the small milk cat's delicate waist, and his heart was indescribably happy.

the two embraced each other on the sofa, and when the little milk cat had some strength, gu yanqing stood up with the little milk cat in his arms.

he put the little cat on the ground and stood, carefully sorting out the clothes and hair that had been messy because he had just eaten the lollipop.

"baby, get to work."

the little milk cat looked at gu yanqing with confused eyes, and the little milk yin was curious, "work? wwhat's the job?

gu yanqing pinched the soft cheeks of the little milk cat, "in the morning, the baby promised me a condition, and this condition is to be my secretary, that is, the work of the sister who enters and exits my office the most." the

little milk cat bit her finger and thought about the sister's work, and it felt as if it was pouring tea and water, receiving guests, and sending some white paper to the owner.

he nodded obediently, "mm-hmm, good."

since you agreed, you must do it.

gu yanqing touched the soft hair of the little milk cat, "baby is really good."

he called an assistant in, patted the little cat's shoulder and said to the assistant, "this is called sugar, starting today to take over the secretary's work, you inform the secretary, the company will dismiss her in a month, and will pay double financial compensation, so that she can do a good job of handover work during this time."

"also, during this time, you watched the handover between the secretary and the white sugar, and told me what problems there were at the first time."

"white sugar is a person i value very much, cultivate well, you know?"

this assistant followed gu yanqing longer than the secretary, it was gu yanqing's college classmates who came, and listening to gu yanqing's tone of voice, he knew what he meant.

he nodded his head, "gu zong is assured, i know." the

assistant bent down slightly, made a gesture of please toward the door, and looked at the little milk cat " please come with me." <

the little milk cat took a look at gu yanqing, and there was some trepidation in his eyes, looking a little pitiful.

cats are very dependent animals, do not like to contact with strangers, unfamiliar environments, leaving their owners, will feel uncomfortable.

the little milk cat only kisses gu yanqing and su tangerine in the company.

suddenly asking him to contact strange people and environments and do strange things is inevitably a little nervous.

gu yanqing's heart trembled, he touched the little cat's hair dotingly, and softly reassured, "well, go, i'm here, i'll come back when i'm done." the

little cat nodded obediently, turned and followed the assistant.

secretly clenched his small fist to cheer himself up.

he could, promised the master, and he would do it.

the assistant went to the secretary with the little cat.

the secretary is working on the documents at the workstation.

the assistant directly informed the secretary of her decision to dismiss her, explained the double financial compensation, and then asked the secretary to do a good job handover with the little milk cat during this time.

although i had learned in advance from the personnel side that i was recruiting the president's secretary, when i was suddenly told that i was going to be dismissed, the secretary's face was still very ugly.

the secretary felt that his face was very hanging.

after all, being dismissed and voluntarily resigning are completely different in nature. <

being fired indicates that she has a problem at work.

although the secretary was very angry, wanted to shake his face, wanted to take advantage of the new secretary, but she was very aware of the assistant's seniority and status in the company, so she thought of sending him away first, and then tossing sugar.

this boy named sugar is a handsome guy who is exquisite and beautiful.

but robbing her of her job, she found it annoying.

but unexpectedly, the assistant smiled and said, "gu zong asked me to pay attention to your handover situation during this time, just because i have nothing to do, look at the side, you hand over your handover, it's okay." what's

all right? you're okay, i'm okay!

gu zong was obviously afraid that she would be embarrassed by white sugar, and deliberately let the assistant stare at the side.

the secretary was even more annoyed.

but he did not dare to show it, so he had to bear the anger and began to teach white sugar.

although the little cat is soft and delicate, but smart and clever, he is really serious about doing things, and he quickly learned some basic secretarial skills.

the secretary, with a fire in his heart and a job at hand, gave sugar a document and asked him to go to the side to study the communication skills.

"teach it here today, i still have a job at hand, you first study the communication skills skillfully, and then teach something else tomorrow."

white sugar would like to "leave class" early.

as soon as he was liberated, he immediately pushed the door into the president's office with joy.

the secretary frowned and was about to stop sugar.

nothing can go into the president's office casually.

who knew that the assistant stopped her and shook his head.

combined with the attention that gu zong gave the assistant special attention.

the secretary instantly understood what was going on, widened his eyes, and asked the assistant in surprise, "relatives of the president?" the secretary was

no longer a colleague at once, and there was no need for the assistant to maintain a relationship with this increasingly greedy and annoying woman, and looked at her lightly, "i don't know."

then it was gone.