Chapter 39

He obediently nodded his head,"Mm-hmm"

then looked at Gong Nanmu, xiao Fan rubbed his eyes, yawned, and said, "Sorry, I'm going to sleep, and I'll play with you when I get back."

Gong Nan smiled and nodded, "It doesn't matter, rest is important." The

little cat then nestled in Gu Yanqing's arms, and after a while it fell into a deep sleep.

As soon as the little cat closed its eyes, Gu Yanqing and Gong Nan didn't even bother to maintain the superficial harmony.

They all took off their disguises, and looked at no one with a cold face.

The driver in the front seat felt the eerie atmosphere, and the atmosphere did not dare to breathe.

On the other side, the gangsters were chased by the police and fled.

One of them escaped from the pursuit and fled back to A City, telling Gu Yanming the news that they had failed to act today, and Gu Yanqing had found the little milk cat.

Gu Yan was so angry that he scolded them for being useless.

However, the other party was obviously not easy to provoke, and was scolded by Gu Yanming, on the grounds that he had damaged two brothers, he took the opportunity to ask Gu Yanming for a huge amount of aftermath fees and sealing fees, threatening Gu Yanming, and if he did not give it, he would tell Gu Yanqing about the matter.

Gu Yanming knew that this gang was not a good person, and since he said so, he would definitely do so.

So I could only admit that I was unlucky and gave the other party a million passes.

Things did not work out, and more than a million were spent in vain, and Gu Yanming was not in a good mood all day.

Although Gu Father and Gu Mother also raised him as the eldest son in the Gu family, and also gave him an attached card to swipe casually, but the amount was limited, and if it was spent too much at one time, it would cause Gu Father's suspicions.

At noon, he was sitting at his desk working on a document. <

It was a project proposal, and the person below wrote it and submitted it up for him to review.

The plan was not well written, and the more Gu Yanming looked at it, the more irritable he felt.

Just at this moment, Gu Yanqing's secretary looked panicked and pushed the door in.

"To put it bluntly, it's not good." The secretary's face turned pale, and he pushed the door in and directly called Out Gu Yanming's name, without first seeing if there was anyone else in Gu Yanming's office.

Gu Yanming was very dissatisfied with her careless behavior and frowned.

"Didn't you tell me?" In the company called me Gu supervisor. Father

Gu gave Gu Yanming a position of supervisor who was not up and down.

Usually, I am responsible for reviewing the documents of small projects, planning documents, etc., and whether there are any mistakes or omissions.

If there is a mistake or omission, it will be rewritten back, and if it is not correct, it will be sent to the superior manager for further review.

Such a position, no real power, although the work is easy, but can not reach the company's core major projects, key executives and directors.

Father Gu really had a hard time thinking about it.

Such an arrangement not only allowed him to help him monitor Gu Yanqing, but also made it impossible for him to use his position to easily develop in the company.

Although he is now trying his best to infiltrate the company, it is difficult and he needs more time.

Therefore, Gu Yanming is usually cautious in his words and deeds in the company, for fear of being discovered by Gu Father or Gu Yanqing.

This affectionate "statement" shouted by the secretary today would be a bad thing if it was heard by those who have a heart. <

The secretary also consciously lost his word.

Hurriedly and nervously looked around the office, and after seeing that there was no one, he relaxed his mind.

She locked the office door and threw herself into Gu Yanming's arms.

"It is clear that Gu Yanqing is going to change his secretary, and he wants to replace me."

When Gu Yanming heard this, he was also shocked, because he infiltrated the relationship in the company, and gu Yanqing's secretary was needed half the time.

After all, the secretary has been working in the company for so many years, because of the particularity of the position, he can speak well in the company, which is convenient for him to ask the company's executives to come out to "enhance feelings".

If the secretary is replaced, he will be a great help.

But Gu Yanming was deep in his mind after all, and he quickly calmed down, "How do you know?" When was this? The secretary was

already very afraid of losing his job, coupled with the recent involvement with Gu Yanming, Gu Yanming also came to the company, she did not want to be resigned, so she was very panicked and afraid.

"About four days ago, the personnel has been hiding from me, I happened to meet a person who came to interview today, looked at his resume form, found that it was written on the secretary of the president, and only then did I know."

"What to do?" Be clear. If I am resigned, will there be no one to help you in the future, and you must help me." The secretary said

this to make him realize that if he didn't have her, he would be a lot less helpful, which was a soft threat.

Gu Yanming coldly looked at the woman who was full of fear and prayer, and a trace of coldness flashed in her eyes. <

This woman is so stupid, he wants to use her, even if he doesn't say so, he will help her keep the secretary position, why say such a soft threat to people disgusting.

However, he hated being so softly threatened.

What would you do without me?

With Gu Mother's love in front of him, "If it weren't for our Gu family adopting you, you would probably be poor and poor now, sleeping on the street, and you must know how to be grateful." He quickly gathered

up that bit of coldness, did not let the woman notice, reached out and gently smiled, lifted the woman in his arms and gently soothed.

"Don't worry, I'll find a way for you."

"Do you know why?" Gu Yanming asked.

The secretary thought about what happened in the office four days ago, and it was not exactly that she was trying to seduce Gu Yanqing in the president's office.

As a result, was gu Yanqing reprimanded that time?

This, she is not good to tell Gu Yanming.

The secretary hesitated and shook his head, "I don't know. Gu Yanming

squinted at the secretary's momentary hesitation and sneered quietly.

"It's going to be hard, but I'll try to help you."

"By the way, the last time you asked me to help me get Mr. Li of the technical department out, did you tell him?" <

After Gu Yanming promised the secretary to help her deal with it, he immediately asked about what he cared about.

The secretary nodded, "I've already told him that I'll be in the Huanghua Building box on Sunday morning."

HuanghuaLou is a more famous private restaurant in City A, the form of private rooms, privacy is very good, is a suitable place for secret "enhancing feelings".

"Well done." Gu Yanming smiled and pinched the secretary's cheek with his fingers.

Just a simple provocation, the secretary's face immediately turned red, came to feel, rubbed against Gu Yanming, and said, "Yanming ~"

If it is usual, Gu Yanming should press the secretary on the desk at this time.

However, he suddenly thought that Xiao Sanhua was still in the lunch break in the office, and he didn't think much about it.

He coughed, pushed the secretary away and got up to get up and straighten out his suit.

"You go back first, Yan Qing estimates that he will return to the company tomorrow, he is going to quit you, you better behave better during this time."

The secretary was provoked to feel it, but Gu Yanming said that he would not do it if he did not do it.

She pouted, thinking she was cute, and reluctantly walked out.

After the secretary left, Gu Yanming unlocked the door of the office, opened the door of the closed lunch break, and walked in.

Xiao Sanhua was sleeping soundly in the quilt. <

Gu Yanming walked to the edge of the bed and sat down, his fingers gently caressing Xiao Sanhua's tender face.

Compared with the cuteness of the ordinary-looking secretary's pretentious posture just now, the cuteness that Xiao Sanhua inadvertently revealed was really crisp to the bottom of his heart.

After he resigned from the hospital, he took Xiao Sanhua to the office of Gu's company to be raised.

Tomorrow, Gu Yanqing is estimated to take the little milk cat back to the company.

Professor Xia had told him that the Divine Clan Meowth was relatively close and would sense each other, so he had to find another place for Xiao Sanhua.

Xiao Sanhua had been locked in a dim lunch break with the curtains closed, and had slept for a long time.

At this moment, when someone touched his face, he woke up.

He stretched out his small pink fist and rubbed his eyes, a pair of smart and clear eyes looked at Gu Yanming with some stupidity, whispered, and called out, "Master~"

Gu Yanming's eyes moved slightly, and he leaned over to take Xiao Sanhua out of the bed and sit in his arms.

I don't know if it was because the self-healing power of the God Clan Meowth was stronger than that of ordinary cats, only a few days later, the injuries on Xiao Sanhua's body were almost all healed, and not even a scar was left.

At this moment, the small sanhua in human form wore his shirt, revealing slender and slender legs as white as jade, which was extremely attractive.

Gu Yanming's throat knot rolled, and he couldn't help but reach out and hold Xiao Sanhua's pink tender feet in his palm and play with them.

"Baby, the master checks on your injuries."

"Mm-hmm", Xiao Sanhua nodded obediently, allowing Gu Yanming to "check" him from beginning to end. <

Compared with the dullness of the secretary, every scene is a play.

Xiao Sanhua didn't need to do anything, just innocently and obediently let him fiddle and rub, he could hook Gu Yanming almost to himself.

Gu Yanming didn't want to endure either, he lowered his head and bit Xiao Sanhua's lip flap and kissed Fangze unceremoniously.

"Baby, is it okay for the master to take you to a big house?"

"Well, well," Xiao Sanhua said obediently, "as long as the master accompanies me, everything will be fine." "Does

baby like to eat big dried fish?"

"Oh, hi, like."

Gu Yanming laughed lightly, "Then I give the baby a big dried fish every day." "

Hiss, well, don't bite."

Gu Yanming simply did not go to work in the afternoon, and directly took the little sanhua who had turned back into a kitten in his pocket and took him to rent a house.

He quickly caught a set of commercial houses of more than 100 square meters close to the company and rented them.

Then he took Xiao Sanhua to the supermarket and bought a lot of daily necessities.

He also bought a lot of cat food and cat supplies for Xiao Sanhua.

Back at home, Xiao Sanhua looked at a large number of canned cats, cat strips, cat food, all kinds of freeze-dried, dried fish, goat milk that was specially bought for him, and was moved to tears in his eyes, carefully confirming.

"Master, did you buy all this for me?"

"Hmm" is different from the usual disguised gentleness, Gu Yanming is really gentle at the moment, he touched Xiao Sanhua's soft hair, smiled, and said, "These are all for the baby, does the baby like it?"

Xiao Sanhua has been wandering since she was very young, and has always lived a miserable life of being bullied and disliked by others, and sleeping in the wind.

Suddenly there appeared a master who was so good-looking and still so good to him.