Chapter 32

if he can get these five million, then he will not have to worry about the rest of his life!!!

so the clerk of the mobile phone repair shop looked at the old zhang who was still sitting here with a dead face just now rubbing the video of the net, stood up and rushed out like crazy.

lao zhang took a taxi and rushed directly to the black cat market.

he found the low-rent housing area, inquired about several families, and found wang jianjian's home.

at this time, wang jianjian was frowning and holding a mop to clean up.

originally anxious to make money, now it is good, today the money did not earn, but was fined twenty thousand.

it is also necessary to rectify the environment of the cat house and find a way to obtain a business license for what rauschzi.

these things, a week of net busyness, do not know whether they can be done well, whether they can meet the standards.

"lao wang, what about the pure white english short you just sold?" as soon as lao zhang entered the door, he asked in a hurry.

wang jianshe frowned and looked at him, and pulled the little milk cat out of his pocket, "here i am, what's wrong?"

lao zhang licked his lips, which were a little dry because of the excessive excitement and excitement, and stared at the little cat with wide eyes, as if he was afraid that he would run away.

he took out his wallet from his pocket, ordered three thousand eight and stuffed it into wang jianjian's arms, and then reached out to hold the little milk cat.

"the money is for you, i bought this kitten."

wang jianshe took the money and looked at lao zhang suspiciously.

lao zhang's expression, how does it seem to be very nervous about this little milk cat?

lao zhang is so nervous about this little milk cat, then can he take the opportunity to raise the price again. <

wang jianshe avoided lao zhang's hand that came over to hug the cat and said, "no, the price has increased, just now there is a young man who is willing to pay five thousand to buy it."

"i look at the friendship with you for many years, collect you 4999."

old zhang stared at wang jianjian with wide eyes.

wang jianshe was ready to be scolded.

who knew that lao zhang not only did not scold him, but also took out his money bag from his pocket and directly counted two thousand pieces into wang jianjian's hand.

"don't say anything, five thousand eight, this kitten, i want it."

wang jianshe had planned to sell for five thousand, but now he actually earned eight hundred yuan more.

he also didn't know what kind of madness lao zhang smoked today.

but no matter what crazy it is, he has money to earn.

wang jianjian happily tucked the little milk cat into lao zhang's arms.

"cat you take away, don't regret it!"

lao zhang hugged the little milk cat and pinched the little head of the little milk cat for a while, making sure that it was the little milk cat on the cat hunting revelation.

happily, the folds all laughed out, "no remorse, no remorse, you don't regret it, hehe." it was

as if he saw five million beckoning to him.

"i certainly don't regret it." wang jianshe took five thousand eight hundred yuan and thought he had picked up a big bargain.

just when lao zhang was holding the little milk cat to leave.

wang jianjian's daughter-in-law rushed out of the toilet and shouted, "construction, don't give it to lao zhang, that cat is worth five million, grab it back!!! wwang jianjian's

two sons were busy selling cats and selling cat blood all day to make money.

i don't have much time to look at my phone.

the police gave them a week to rectify, but the two suddenly became idle.

wang jianjian's daughter-in-law had just been halfway through the sanitation work and suddenly had a stomachache.

take the mobile phone into the toilet, squat the pit while brushing the video, and then brush the reward of five million people and cats.

when she looked at it, wasn't the cat on the video the same little white cat that her husband had picked up in the morning?

listening to the conversation between the two people in the room, he quickly put on his pants and ran out.

when wang jianshe heard five million, he was suddenly a little confused.

"what five million?"

lao zhang saw that he had been found, and ran away holding the little milk cat and pulling his leg.

wang jianjian's daughter-in-law is also a fierce fighter.

seeing that wang jianjian did not respond, he quickly ran up and hugged lao zhang from behind and shouted.

"wang jianyou a**, come and help!"

wang jianjian was so excited to see his mother-in-law, although it was not clear what the situation was, but five million should be not false.

he quickly went up to help his daughter-in-law hold lao zhang.

"old zhang, give me back the kitten, i won't sell it."

lao zhang gritted his teeth and struggled, trying to get rid of them.

"you promised to sell it to me, saying that you would not regret it." there is no reason to sell it and not to come back. <

"let go of me, grab me and don't call the police again!"

"you turtle grandson," the old zhang daughter-in-law scolded angrily, "you already know that this little cat is worth five million, right?" otherwise, a profiteer like you who is so meticulous can say that if you have two thousand more, you will have two thousand more?

"you are a fraud, you blackmail us, even if you call the police, we are not afraid of you."

lao zhang saw that he could not break free, and the little milk cat was about to be snatched back by them, and he was anxious to punch them.

three people wrestled for five million.

in the process, he was red-eyed, and he didn't even notice that the little cat was thrown to the ground.

the little cat took advantage of the fact that the three of them did not pay attention and quietly slipped away.

after everything today, the little milk cat suddenly felt that the human world was really dangerous.

when he was born, he was protected by his parents, and when he grew up, he was bought back by gu yanqing and spoiled, and he never experienced the dangers of the world.

it is only now that i understand how terrible human beings are.

the little cat avoids the crowd and chooses a remote and deserted path.

on the way, he also encountered rats that were bigger than him, which frightened him and did not dare to move.

the city was unfamiliar to him.

it's pretty much the same everywhere, and it's full of dangers.

the little cat was cold and hungry, and his head was punched twice by wang jianjian, groggy.

because of the cockroach medicine that wang jianjian had just sprayed in the room, his nose was smoked and his whole body was weak, and his sense of smell was temporarily lost.

when the right front paw fell to the ground because of the fight between the three people just now, it was pierced by the sharp stones on the ground, and although the wound was not deep, it did not shed much blood. but it hurts, and i can't touch the ground.

the little cat just leaned on three legs, limped, aimlessly walking in this strange city, searching, and always paying attention to danger and being afraid.

the little milk cat is usually ordered not to eat small dried fish and cries.

today, he is particularly strong, enduring physical pain and psychological fear, and has been constantly looking for gu yanqing.

he believed that the master must also be looking for him in a hurry, so he could not give up.

but the little cat felt very tired as she walked, and several times she almost fainted on the side of the road.

when it got dark, the little cat couldn't hold on at all, curled up in a small ball, and shrunk into the bushes next to a bun shop.

his whole body was trembling, his eyelids could not be lifted, and his consciousness began to blur.

he looked at the white, soft, steaming buns in the bun shop and swallowed his saliva.

these buns, smelling good, look delicious, he wants to eat it.

if the owner is by his side now, he will definitely buy him the biggest and most fragrant meat bun.

hold him in warm arms and feed him tenderly and spoiled him with buns.

that must be very happy.

master, when will you find me?

your beloved little cat is dying.

snowflakes of goose feathers rose in the sky and became colder.

despite the shade of the bushes, the snowflakes drifted in through the gaps in the bushes and wet the hairs on the little cat's body.

the little cat's fur, which could provide him with the only warmth, was wet and would soon freeze to death.

at this moment, a big black cat who escaped from the kitchen of the bun shop to steal the bun felt the presence of the little milk cat.

the god clan meowth can emit a unique smell, and they can feel the presence of the same kind nearby between them.

the big black cat smelled a sweet scent in the air, but the breath was faint, a feeling of dying.

the big black cat followed the scent toward the bushes, and soon found a small white milk cat that had shrunk into a clump and was shivering in the bushes.

he squinted his eyes and pulled the little cat with his paws.

the little cat raised its head and looked at the big black cat confusedly, and meowed softly and pitifully.

there was still a little tear in a pair of beautiful eyes.

the big black cat had never seen such a beautiful god meow.

from adulthood onwards, he followed the family tradition of wandering alone.

only when you find a partner can you return to the family.

he has been wandering outside for several years.

the god clan meow was rare, and he had only encountered a few little female cats of the god clan in the past few years, and although these few of them liked him, he didn't like them.

so i haven't found a partner yet.

however, the life span of the god clan meowth is very long, he still has a lot of time, plus he has adapted to the life of a stray cat, so he is not in a hurry.

he didn't expect to encounter the god clan meowth who made his heart move on this snowy day.

yes, at a glance he was sure he was moved.

although this god meow is a boy.

but he decided to save the little poor man and make him his partner.

anyway, the family only stipulates that they must find a partner, and they do not say that they must be kittens of the opposite sex.

the big black cat put the bun in his mouth on the ground and "meowed" to the little cat. "

little one, you eat.

the little cat looked at the soft white tender meat bun that he had just been thinking about, and his eyes instantly lit up.

prop yourself up with your paws and open your small mouth to bite the bun.

because of the lack of physical strength, the little milk cat took a small bite and ate very slowly.

the big black cat watched the little milk cat finish eating, lowered his head and licked the white and soft fur of the little milk cat, and then bit the back neck of the little milk cat, picked up the little milk cat, and brought it back to his cat nest.

the big black cat's nest is in an uninhabited dilapidated house.

this house has a small building and a small courtyard, although the house is a little dilapidated, but it can protect it from the wind and rain.

as soon as the big black cat entered the courtyard, all kinds of stray cats immediately meowed and surrounded it.

the big black cat has been mixed with human society for several years and helped a lot of stray cats.

these cats include ordinary cats and divine cats.

after being helped by him, they all became his little brothers.

the big black cat took them back to their own cat nests and lived together.

the little cat is a new visitor here.

everyone was curious about him.

follow the big black cat to the house, and keep sniffing at the little milk cat.

one of the gods meowed "meow".

hmmm, what a sweet taste.

"meow"

boss, is this the little daughter-in-law you are looking for?

the big black cat carried the little cat into his room, put down the little cat and then turned into a human form, blocking out all the cats and cats that wanted to follow.

"it's my little daughter-in-law, don't look, go out."