Chapter 16

Gu Yanqing strolled around holding the little milk cat, went to the little milk cat's favorite doll area, put the little milk cat down, and let him choose by himself.

At a glance, the little milk cat took a fancy to the only one pink pig doll in the store. First, it stretched out its small paws to grab it twice, then raised its two front paws and swooped on it, but it refused to let go when it hugged it.

Gu Yanqing bent over, and poked the little kitten's round head with his fingers dotingly.

"Little Pig Mi chooses a small pink pig, which is just right."

The man smiled gently.

The little milk cat shook its ears, "meow"

Master~ I want this little pink pig.

Gu Yanqing smiled, and was about to put the little pink pig and the little milk cat in the basket, and took it to the front desk to check out, when suddenly, a slender beautiful hand painted with seaweed green nails stretched out beside the little milk cat's arms. Grab the little pink pig.

The little cat almost fell from the high platform where the dolls were placed.

Fortunately, Gu Yanqing was quick to catch the kitten and was not injured.

The little milk cat stood in her arms and breathed at the well-dressed lady who had forcefully snatched his doll.

Gu Yanqing also frowned at the woman.

The lady's expression was very arrogant and domineering, she glanced at Gu Yanqing and the little cat with contempt, and snorted coldly, "My Coco took a fancy to this little pig first, and I bought it."

Coco's poodle also barked at Gu Yanqing and the little cat.

The little milk cat was frightened by two Tibetan mastiffs last time, and when he saw the dog, he was a little scared, but in the face of the arrogant and domineering villain who grabbed his toys, the little milk cat did not lose his momentum at all.

His fluffy little mangosteen stepped on Gu Yanqing's palm and supported him, went a step further, and sighed fiercely at the VIP milk, "Meow!"

Bad dog, give me back my little pig !

Gu Yan swept a glance at the VIP, and the arrogant aura in his eyes made the dog dare not bark any more, bowed his head and whimpered and retracted into the lady's arms.

He stroked the soft fur of the kitten to soothe him, looked at the arrogant lady with cold eyes, and raised his eyebrows, "This is what my kitten liked first, please return it to me." The

lady hummed disdainfully. With a sigh, he raised his arrogant chin, "I'm a super vvvvvip VIP customer of this store. The things in this store have always been supplied to us first. What about what you fancy first?" The

woman shook her hand. The VIP gold card, which requires a one-time recharge of one million yuan, shows the identity of the cardholder.

"Holding a VIP card does have the right to give priority to the store's supply, but" Gu Yanqing smiled lightly, his eyes were cold, "This little pig was the first to see my little milk cat, you are a VIP, and you have no The right to steal something from someone else's hands."

The conversation between the two caught the attention of the store clerk, who saw that Gu Yanqing was arguing with someone else, and broke into a cold sweat, and hurriedly called the store manager.

The store manager walked over to the two respectfully.

The woman was even more arrogant and domineering when she saw the store manager coming.