Chapter 35

In order to facilitate the search for someone, the two men went out in human form dressed.

The two walked along the streets and alleys and searched for half a day.

The little cat found out that the city was not the city he lived in.

Yesterday he was unwell, and the cat's perspective was low, so he did not find it, and today he came out in human form and walked around, only to find out.

The little cat squatted frustrated on the side of the road, rubbing its feet.

After walking for a morning, the shoes that Gong Nanmu gave him did not actually fit, and his feet and feet were very painful.

Miyonami painfully took off the shoes of the little milk cat, and held the soft feet and feet of the little milk cat in the palm of his hand and rubbed them to relieve his soreness.

"Baby, we haven't found it all morning, so let's go back and look for it tomorrow."

The little cat gritted her teeth, "No, I have to find the owner as soon as possible, the owner must be worried about me." "What's

the name of the city?" Do you know how to get to city A? My host was there. "It's

City B, but I don't know how to get to City A."

Miya nan knew how to get to City A, and as long as he climbed over a mountain in the southeast direction of the city, he could go to City A.

But he didn't want the little cat to find his owner.

That means the little cat will leave him.

Hearing Gong Nan mu say this, the little milk cat felt even more depressed.

He lowered his head and couldn't resist dropping the little pearl.

"Whoops, I miss my master so much."

See the little milk cat crying and whining pitiful look. <

Gong Nan felt very distressed.

He thought that the little milk cat had been around the owner for a long time, and naturally he was reluctant to do so.

After a long time, the little cat will slowly forget his owner and get used to being with him.

That's when it was fine.

So Gong Nan painfully held the little milk cat in his arms, thinking that it would be better to wait for a while.

Although it hurt him to watch the little milk cat cry, it was better than being separated from the little milk cat.

He hugged the soft body of the little milk cat and patted the little milk cat's back to comfort her.

Wait until the little cat calms down, and then gently say.

"Baby, go all morning, hungry, I'll take you to eat delicious food."

The little milk cat was immersed in sadness, but when she heard the delicious food, she was still instinctively happy.

"Okay, well, what are you going to take me to eat?"

"Eat your favorite fish."

Miya nan took the little milk cat to a Japanese food store.

Ordered a lot of sashimi.

Cats like to eat these fresh fish the most.

Two people sat in the shop and ate contentedly.

When it was finally time to check out, the little cat began to worry.

"Old Palace, we can't afford to pay, what if the boss beats us later?"

Gong Nan touched his head, "Rest assured, I have money."

"Huh?" TThe little milk cat opened her round eyes in surprise, "You have money, so why did you go to steal the bun yesterday?"

Gong Nan smiled, "Yesterday I didn't go out in human form, suddenly it snowed, I wanted to eat the bun, so I went to steal one, and then we will go together to return the bun money to the boss." "Mm-hmm" The

little milk cat nodded obediently, and suddenly remembered something, "You ate that bun for me last night, so aren't you hungry?"

Gong Nan pinched the soft and tender face of the little milk cat, "It doesn't matter, the baby is full." The

little milk cat meowed and rubbed against Gong Nanmu's neck, "Meow, the old palace is really good." "Of

course, the husband is good to his own baby." Gong Nan took advantage of the opportunity again.

He enjoyed the closeness of the little milk cat and was even more determined not to let the little milk cat find its owner.

On the other side, Lao Zhang and Wang Jianjian had a fight, and the two were twisted and sent to the police station.

Asked the reason for the fight, the police learned the news that the little cat was in City B.

Quickly reported to Gu Yanqing.

Gu Yanqing looked for the little cat there for two days, but he never found it, and he was almost crazy.

He didn't even care about the company's business, which led to the delay of several big business orders.

It was Gu Father who came forward to recover these losses.

Gu Father and Gu Mother saw that their son was so crazy for a man, and he felt more and more in his heart that he was not saved.

Father Gu sighed all day and scolded Gu Yanqing for rebelling against his son.

Gu Mu wiped her tears all day, regretting that she had accidentally harmed the white sugar and disappeared, and worried that Gu Yanqing would be tired after looking for white sugar day and night. HHe was also angry that sugar, the little fox, had hooked his originally obedient and enterprising son not to do his job.

Gu Father and Gu Mother just blindly blamed White Sugar, and Gu Yanqing was not a man.

But they didn't realize that if they didn't have to intervene and force Gu Yanqing and Bai Sugar to break up.

Then everything will be fine.

Gu Yanqing will not go crazy and leave the company, regardless of it, day and night to find people.

At the same time, Gu Yanming seized the opportunity and pretended to be serious and responsible, sharing worries for his father.

Follow Gu Father to deal with company affairs and engage with projects.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, he learned some of the company's secrets, grasped some real power, and bought a little people's hearts.

It's only two days now, if Gu Yanqing continues to ignore the company, give him some more time.

Then he can learn more secrets, hold more real power, and buy more people's hearts.

At that time, he will have the capital to compete with Gu Yanqing for the company.

Gu Yanming thought, as long as Gu Yanqing has not been able to find the little milk cat, and has been so indifferent to the company, it will be fine.

Although this is impossible, Gu Yanqing has not been able to find the little milk cat, and sooner or later he will return to the company.

However, it is always good to delay a little longer and win more opportunities for yourself.

Gu Yanming had an idea in his mind.

As soon as the news reached Gu Yanqing's side, Gu Yanqing hurried to rush to City B with people. <

It is a two-hour drive from City A to City B.

Gu Yanqing had not closed his eyes for two days and two nights.

Fear of exhaustion had made him very haggard.

Now the little milk cat finally has a little news.

Gu Yanqing's anxiety was also slightly alleviated.

Leaning back in a chair, watching the scenery rushing by outside the car window and listening to the sound of cars driving.

Gu Yanqing fell into a deep sleep after a while.

When he woke up, the car had already driven into City B.

He looked out the car window.

Suddenly, snowflakes rose in the sky.

It was already eight or nine o'clock in the evening.

The sky was dark and dull.

Gu Yanqing looked at the white and beautiful snowflakes.

The worry in my heart is even worse.

He couldn't help but think that his baby was so afraid of the cold, and if he wandered outside now, he must be shivering with cold.

He had to find his baby quickly, or he couldn't imagine going crazy seeing the frozen corpse of the little cat.

The car drove to the police station that handled the fight between Lao Zhang and Wang Jianjian.

As soon as the car stopped, Gu Yanqing was the first to open the door and get out of the car, and quickly walked into the police station. <

The police at the police station showed Gu Yanqing the interrogation record.

Gu Yanqing saw that in the transcript Wang Jianshe said that he had punched the little cat in the head twice.

In an instant, his eyes turned red, and he walked in and kicked at Wang Jianjian's head.

"Bastards, beasts!"

No one dared to come forward and stop it.

Wang Jianshe was kicked in the head, screaming, crying and begging for forgiveness.

"I was wrong, I was wrong, I don't dare again."

He also did not expect that the cat picked up by the roadside was actually the pet of Gu Yanqing, the president of the famous Gu family.

He usually treats the cats he raises, and he scolds them when they want to.

Whoever thought, he actually provoked a master who could not afford to provoke.

He didn't mention how much he regretted it.

Gu Yanqing kicked him hard and stopped.

He has always disdained the use of force to vent his hatred, and today he is extremely angry, which will make him so out of shape.

He stopped and rushed to the side to rush to the side to rush to the B City Public Security Bureau, who had just entered the door.

"What's going on in your city?" Such a black cat market also let them go, and they have not been rectified for more than ten years. "How

many innocent little lives are mutilated every day in such a black cat market?" yes? ""Didn't

the fist fall on you, it didn't matter, so it didn't matter?"

"Give you a week to clean up all the cat markets, otherwise, I don't mind stopping all of Gu's investment in B-markets."

Gu's A city is a super first-tier city, which has been helping the development of B city for so many years.

Among them, Gu's investment in B city is the largest.

The director was so frightened that he said yes.

He did not dare to look at Gu Yanqing.

"Don't sleep tonight, when will you find people and cats, when will you finish." Although Gu Yanqing was cold and cold, he always treated people calmly and steadily, and rarely moved such a big anger.

Neither the bodyguards nor the police dared to slacken off.

Immediately throw yourself into the search for the kitten.

At this time, the little milk cat had been taken home by Gong Nan.

Immediately after Gu Yanqing arrived, it was a car of people that Gu Yanming had paid for.

They also came to look for the little milk cat, but their task was to find the little milk cat, immediately avoid Gu Yanqing and his people, and send it to Gu Yanming's hands.

Two groups searched for one night, and the next morning, but all found nothing.

On the other hand, Gong Nanmo took the little milk cat to the bun shop and repaid yesterday's bun money.

By the way, I bought several large bags of buns.

Miya nan said that he would take the bun back to feed the kittens in the yard.

The little cat also felt that the feet were getting more and more painful, and the two of them went back.

As soon as they left, the police came looking for them with pictures.

The owner of the bun shop was very impressed with this handsome and beautiful guest.

Pointed in the direction they were leaving.

"Oh, this pretty little guest just went over there with his companions."

The police looked for three days, and finally had a little eyebrow, so happy that they couldn't cry with joy, and hurried to chase in the direction they left.

Unfortunately, they were still a step too late, and Gong Nanmu had already returned to the house with the little milk cat.

The house they lived in was in an old residential area.

The buildings here are not planned, disorganized, large in size, crowded and miscellaneous.

It's not easy to find two people.

Police officers entered old neighborhoods and went door-to-door to search and screen.

Since the little milk cat came in very late last night and went out very early this morning, everyone said that they had never seen this beautiful teenager.

Gu Yanqing received the news and came with all his men to search with them.