Chapter 64

Gu Yanqing held the little kitten's soft little feet feet in the palm of his hand to knead and relax.

"Baby, are your feet sore?"

The little kitten has been walking in leather shoes all day today and is naturally sore.

He pouted and leaned into the man's arms "Sore."

Gu Yanqing let out a low laugh and lowered his head and kissed the little kitten's cheeks "Honey give baby a good rub."

The company's main goal is to provide the best possible service to its delicate little baby, so it has found a master to learn how to relieve discomfort during pregnancy.

One of them is foot rubbing.

The man's hands are moderately strong and skillful, and the little kitten is very comfortable.

"Mmmmm, husband pressed so comfortable, so like."

Gu Yanqing looked at the little beauty lying in his arms, his face showed a comfortable expression, his throat knot moved slightly "baby like it, husband every day to baby press."

"Thank you, husband," the little kitten hooked Gu Yanqing's neck and took the initiative to send his soft lips to the man.

At the moment the night is quiet, the wedding room is decorated festively, the big soft bed, only two people left to snuggle with each other.

The atmosphere in the wedding room was ambiguous as they kissed and kissed.

The little kitten is gradually getting interested in certain things.

But since the baby was conceived, Gu Yanqing has not touched him.

This is the moment the little kitten suddenly wants.

The first thing you need to do is to get a good idea of what you are getting into.

At this moment, the little baby a hook, the body instantly hot up.

He rolled over and pressed the person on the soft red bed, rubbing the fragrant soft body and kissing it for a long time.

The little kitten enjoyed the kiss and responded enthusiastically to the man.

Just when it was about to go further, Gu Yanqing stopped.

"Husband?" The little kitten's voice was soft and delicate, with a hint of doubt called out delicately.

The little kitten looked at Gu Yanqing with a dejected expression, and said, "How come you can't do anything after you're pregnant with a baby? But I want it so badly."

Gu Yanqing looked at the little kitten's aggrieved look, the tip of his heart was like being gently scratched by a cat's claw.

He kissed the little kitten's forehead with a low smile and covered the little kitten in a thin nightgown with a quilt "Baby is good, the first three months, the baby is still unstable, it is easy to fall, but the doctor said that after three months, you can lighten up a bit."

"When the time comes, let the baby comfortable again, okay? Hmm?"

The little kitten heard that after three months can, eyes brightened, immediately counted up with his fingers, counting, his eyes darkened again "ah, there are two months, so long oh."

Gu Yanqing will hold people in his arms, touching the soft cheeks, soft voice soothing "baby two months of aggravation, two months later, husband must feed baby. Be good."