Chapter 47

The little cat played excitedly for a day, until after watching the fireworks show, it reluctantly left.

While watching the fireworks show, the little milk cat saw Gu Yanming, and beside him stood a beautiful god tribe meow teenager.

The little milk cat pointed out Gu Yanming and the God Clan Meow Teenager to Gu Yanqing.

Gu Yanqing listened, looked at Gu Yanming and the hand held by the God Clan Meow Teenager, and frowned and was silent for a while.

Then send a text message to the assistant.

When leaving the garden, Gu Yanqing deliberately followed Gu Yanming behind him to avoid Gu Yanming finding out that he was also here and had already noticed him.

At this time, Gu Yanming was still deeply worried about sending Xiao Sanhua to Professor Xia for research, and he did not notice Gu Yanqing's existence.

Even when driving to the university, I didn't notice that someone was following behind me.

After playing all afternoon, the little cat grunted with hunger.

Gu Yanqing took the little milk cat to the revolving restaurant on the top floor of the tallest landmark building in City A.

On Valentine's Day, the top-floor revolving restaurant will generally have many couples booking a table here.

Gu Yanqing did not want others to disturb him and the little milk cat, so he ordered his assistant to wrap up the place.

The restaurant environment is elegant and beautiful, the piano sound is soft and flowing, the rose fragrance is faint and rich, the restaurant does not have a very bright light, only with some faint lights, and the best table with the best view by the window is lit with candlesticks.

All this makes the atmosphere of the whole restaurant romantic just right. <

Gu Yanqing took the little cat's hand to the table where the candlestick was lit.

The assistant had already ordered the dishes in advance according to Gu Yanqing's requirements, and as soon as the two sat down, the waiter brought the dishes up.

The little cat looks at the tempting food, and the eyes are shining.

"Wow, it looks delicious~"

Gu Yanqing touched the little milk cat's hair dotingly, and personally stepped down from the seat to tie the saliva pad for the little milk cat.

Then he carefully cut the steak in front of him into small pieces that the small mouth of the small milk cat could eat, and exchanged it with the plate in front of the small milk cat.

The little cat took the fork and forked it piece by piece and stuffed it into its mouth.

"Ahhh, uh-huh, it's really delicious," the

little cat ate with tears in her eyes.

Gu Yanqing cut the steak and looked at the little milk cat and smiled dotingly, "Little hungry cat." The

dishes that Gu Yanqing asked the assistant to order were basically ordered according to the taste of the little milk cat.

There are many delicious meats and seafood.

Gu Yanqing coaxed the little milk cat to eat a few green vegetables.

When the little milk cat ate until the end, the original flat belly was slightly bulging, and then stopped.

He burped and touched his stomach contentedly, half paralyzed in his chair.

Gu Yanqing walked over and picked up the soft body of the little milk cat, and intimately carried him downstairs to the hotel below. <

Below the revolving restaurant is the most famous Hanging Gardens Hotel in City A.

There are twenty floors in total, with each room occupying one floor exclusively.

Spacious and atmospheric, lying on the bed overlooking the whole city.

The best thing is that the hotel is high enough that unless you use a professional telescope, even if two people don't pull the curtains and stand by the window to do something bad, no one can see it.

If it is foggy weather, even with professional telescopes, you can't see it.

Gu Yanqing thought that if it was by the window or the open garden, it would be refreshing without any obstruction.

That's a lot of fun.

Gu Yanqing held the little milk cat and opened the room on the top floor of the hotel.

He put the soft little cat on the bed, kissed the little cat on the cheek, and took out a green catnip ball from a black silk satin box.

He placed the ball next to the little cat's nose, and rubbed his fingers against the little cat's soft cheeks, his eyes were deep, and his voice was hoarse.

"Baby, your favorite catnip ball."

Sure enough, the little milk cat who was paralyzed on the bed because of too much food just now instantly had bright eyes and came to the spirit.

He pounced on it, took the ball in his arms and sucked and licked it, then began to flush his cheeks and began to lose consciousness.

The final picture is the picture of the owner's handsome cheek slowly enlarging.

The little cat exercised very well, and when she woke up the next day, her whole body was sore and her stomach was flattened with hunger. <

The key is the culprit, the bad guy master still touched his belly, smiled and said, "In the future, we must exercise more, so as not to grow meat on the waist." The

stupid master, who did not know that the God Clan Meowth wanted to store meat and meat in order to cope with the bad living environment and emergency situation that may be faced, hide from predators.

The milk fat he had worked so hard to raise was "exercised" by the owner.

The little milk cat breathlessly went to bite Gu Yanqing, but was grabbed by Gu Yanqing, pinched his chin and bit his lip for a long time.

The little cat flowers hurt, and the mouth hurts.

The meat that had been hard to save was gone.

Angry, he simply changed into the form of a cat.

Gu Yanqing looked at the breathless little milk cat that had turned into a cat form, and lightly smiled and touched the soft and fluffy snow white hair of the little milk cat.

"Okay, don't be angry, it's all bad for the owner."

I haven't been intimate with the little cat for too long, and I didn't control it for a while last night, afraid that I would toss people badly, so I got up early in the morning and got angry with myself.

The little cat snorted, twisted its round little head, and breathlessly ignored Yan Qing.

He also shrunk his body away from Gu Yanqing.

This breathless little look is simply very cute.

Gu Yanqing quickly hugged the soft little body of the little milk cat and coaxed it in a good voice.

"Okay, baby, will you compensate baby for the five little fish to dry up?" Don't be angry, change back, let the husband hug and kiss.

This time, the five small fish were not good. <

No matter how Gu Yanqing coaxed, the little milk cat would not change back.

Gu Yanqing had to go to the company with the little milk cat in the form of a cat.

Soon after arriving at the company, the assistant could not find the new secretary White Sugar, so he had to ask Gu Zong where the person went.

Gu Yanqing helplessly glanced at the little cat that was still breathing.

"He's not feeling well today and is taking a leave of absence from me."

Since Gu Zong said that Bai Sugar had asked for leave, the assistant was not good enough to ask more questions, so he went out.

Fortunately, tomorrow is the weekend, and he has two days to coax the little cat back.

On the other hand, as soon as Gu Yanming came to work at the company, the secretary hurried to his office and told him about yesterday's events.

Crying and asking him what to do, begging him to help find a way.

Gu Yanming did not expect Gu Yanqing to kill himself so quickly.

He immediately planned to pretend to persuade Gu Yanqing today, and then go home and tell Gu Father about this matter.

Almost at the same time, Gu Yanming received a photo sent to him by his assistant to track Gu Yanming yesterday.

"General Manager Gu, do you want to continue the investigation?"

Gu Yanqing looked at the unique cat ears of the God Clan Meow teenager he met yesterday in the photo, and the expression of admiration on Gu Yanming's face when he looked at gu Yanming, Gu Yanming's deep expression.

Professor Xia's face was full of excitement when he saw the Divine Clan Meow Teenager. <

The laboratory that can only shoot the door looks very mysterious.

There is also an introduction to Professor Xia: a well-known professor in the field of biology in China, who has published many well-known papers in SCI, and has led experiments such as... For the mysterious experiment of cat mutants, it was later stopped by the state...

The more Gu Yanqing looked, the more he felt that something was wrong, and somehow he had a very bad feeling.

Especially the "cat mutants" experiment.

As far as he knew, Gu Yanming's relationship with his graduate supervisor was not very close, and he did not have much contact after graduation.

How suddenly there was a connection again.

Moreover, Gu Yanming also sent a god meow that seemed to be very trusting and admiring to him to Professor Xia to do a research that had been banned by the state.

This is illegal.

Moreover, what is even more suspicious is that the last time the identity of the little milk cat was known to Gu Father and Gu Mother, Gu Yanming did not show that he knew that the true identity of the little milk cat was a god meow who could transform.

It's so weird! It's all so weird!

"Check, give me a detailed check, don't hit the grass to scare the snake."

"Also, give me attention to Gu Yanming's movements in the company, and all the details are recorded and reported to me."

Gu Yanqing's hands were clasped, his eyes were slightly squinted, and his eyes were deep.

"Yes" The assistant got the order and went down to make secret arrangements. <

In the afternoon, Gu Yanming came to the president's office and pretended to persuade Gu Yanqing.

"Dad is still angry, brother advise you, it is best not to let Sugar now be the president's secretary."

Gu Yanqing's eyes narrowed slightly, making people unable to see the emotions hidden inside.

"Brother didn't come yesterday, how do you know that I let Sugar take over the secretary position?" This matter should only be known to a few assistants and secretaries in the president's office. Gu Yanming's

heartbeat missed.

Only then did I realize that I was careless.

Gu Yanming coughed and said vaguely, "I heard that." Then

quickly shift the subject.

"It doesn't matter, what matters is that you'd better not let Sugar be your secretary now." You see, yesterday's incident, I heard about it today, you can see how fast the news spread, if you let your father know, he will definitely rush to the company to scold you. "It's

not good."

Gu Yanqing looked at Gu Yanming and smiled.

"Thank you brother for worrying about me, brother, you can rest assured, I have no public relationship with sugar in the company, as long as you don't say it, no one will know, it will not affect the company."

"This news spread so quickly, I did not manage people well, thank you brother for reminding me, I will rectify immediately."

"As long as my brother doesn't say this, then my parents won't know."

Gu Yanqing said these words on purpose.

Last time, if it were not for Gu Yanming's so-called "slip of the tongue", his affair with the little milk cat would not have been known to his parents so quickly.

He can make full preparations and bring the little milk cat to his parents, instead of being so hasty that his parents are very opposed to him being with the little milk cat.

And Gu Yanming's acting skills are also really good, listening to Gu Yanqing's words, although his heart has set off waves, he still makes a worried look on his face and pretends to have a determined look.

"I certainly won't tell my parents, but..."

"Alas, forget it, my brother can't persuade you, in short, you should be careful, you must let Sugar be the new secretary, don't let your parents know."

After Gu Yanming said these words, he was ready to leave.