Chapter 30

The little milk cat gave a smirk in her heart, and firstly stepped there and stepped on it to find the right position.

Then.

The little kitten sniffed the stench there, and didn't want to lower its mouth, then slapped its paws down, piercing the thin fabric with its sharp claws.

Accurately inflicted fatal damage to the big man.

The big man's reaction was exactly the same as Gu Yanqing's, no, it was more exaggerated than Gu Yanqing.

With a whimper, he tore off the little milk cat and threw it to the ground, jumped up like a big toad, and squeaked and screamed while covering it, like a god of dancing.

Another big man hurried over to check his injuries.

When they weren't paying attention, the little milk cat fled quickly with its short legs upside down.

I don't know where this place is. Unlike the place where the owner lives, there are high-rise buildings everywhere, beautiful neon lights, and lively crowds.

It was pitch-dark everywhere, the houses were short, big, dilapidated, standing silently in the dark, no one lived at all, and the cold wind was howling, as if terrifying demons would emerge from nowhere at any time.

The road is also a dirty mud road, making his stomach and claws wet and dirty.

After the little milk cat escaped from the small dark house, it fell into darkness.

He fled in a panic for a while, only to see a light on the roadside in the distance.

He was cold and scared, and ran desperately towards the place with the street lights.

When I ran to the side of the road, although there was still no one, there was still light.

Kittens are not so scared anymore.

This section of the road is also desolate, with almost no traffic and pedestrian traffic.

The little milk cat cautiously clings to the side of the road and walks forward.

He was brought here after being knocked unconscious, and he didn't know where he would go if he walked along this road.

All he knew was that he wanted to escape this desolate and terrifying place with no one.

Little milk cat didn't know that escaping to a place where there were people was the beginning of his real nightmare.

the other side.

Gu Yanqing drove to Gu's house.

After parking the car in the yard, he rushed straight into the living room.

Gu's father and Gu's mother are sitting in the living room, wearing pajamas, watching the news and drinking bird's nest.

They lived a healthy life and were ready to go to bed after watching the news.

When Father Gu saw Gu Yanqing rushing in, his first reaction was to ask about his temperament.

"You still have the face to come back?"

Gu's mother said with concern, "Aqing is back? The kitchen has stewed a good bird's nest, come and try it."

Gu Yanqing ignored what they said and stared at Gu's mother, "Mom, Where is the white sugar?"

Mother Gu actually knew what he was doing when she saw Gu Yanqing rushing home suddenly.

There was no panic in her expression, her face sank.