Chapter 18

When the research on mutant cats was forcibly terminated back then, he must have felt unwilling, so he told Gu Yanming about these things, the purpose was to use Gu Yanming's hands to continue the research.

But compared to research.

Gu Yanming couldn't help but recall the beautiful face of the cat-eared boy as delicate as an angel.

Rather than research, he wanted to catch this thing and keep it to satisfy his desires.

Also, use the cat-eared boy to defeat Gu Yanqing and win the Gu family property.

He has never been interested in being a doctor or doing anatomical research. How can Gu Yanqing be able to show off his skills in shopping malls and inherit hundreds of millions of properties, but he has to be a hard-working general doctor for the rest of his life.

He is not reconciled! ! !

The next day, Gu Yanqing was handling affairs in the president's office with the little milk cat, when Gu's father suddenly came to see him.

Since Father Gu handed over the company to Gu Yanqing, he rarely came to handle company affairs in person.

Although Gu Yanqing is only the president of the Gu family in name, but in fact, he holds the rights of the chairman of the Gu family, and Gu's father is only the chairman in name.

Gu Yanqing is also very capable. Since taking over the company, he has led the company to expand year by year and develop steadily.

Under his leadership, the assets of the Gu family have almost doubled, and they have the momentum to impact the world's top financial groups.

As soon as Father Gu came in, he frowned when he saw Gu Yanqing holding a small milk cat in his arms at the office.

"I don't concentrate on my work, and I play with a cat."

Since the last time in Gu's house, Gu Yanqing left the dining table for the sake of the little milk cat while the elders were still at the dining table. It was so indecent.

Father Gu didn't like kittens, and he didn't like too much Gu Yanqing taking a pet to heart.

Gu Yanqing patted the round and soft head of the little milk cat, "Dad, I'm holding him to work, it's not in the way."

Gu Yanqing has been sensible since he was a child, and Gu's father rarely criticized him.

Seeing him insist at this moment, it's not good to hurt the father and son because of a cat.

Father Gu didn't hold on to the little cat anymore, and called Gu Yanqing to the chairman's office to discuss the company's affairs with him behind closed doors.

The little milk cat was placed on Gu Yanqing's boss chair and was falling asleep when suddenly, he smelled an unusual smell.

The smell is so tempting that the little kitten doesn't even care to sleep, jumps off the chair, and follows the smell.

The little milk cat found the dark safe passage all the way, and the smell came from the safe passage.

Gu's office building is equipped with a spacious and bright elevator. Usually, everyone uses the elevator to pass through, and rarely takes the safe passage. No one goes to the safe passage at all.

The little milk cat stood at the door of the bright office, looking at the dark depths of the safe passage, hesitating whether to go down.

He was afraid of the dark, but the smell had a fatal temptation to him, making the kitten want to explore.