Chapter 14

The ointment contains a bit of anesthesia. After applying it for a while, the kitten no longer feels pain. There is also a strange feeling of numbness and itching. It is warm and comfortable, and then he stops crying.

Gu Yanqing firmly pressed the kitten and finished applying the medicine, and she felt heartache looking at the wound.

After applying the medicine, he quickly hugged the person in his arms and coaxed him.

"Baby, baby, it's all my fault, you can beat me and scold me, okay?" The

little milk cat nestled softly in the man's arms and snorted arrogantly, "Bastard, whoever wants to beat you, I I want to drink

ei

ei."

After the trouble, his stomach became very hungry, and he made a grunting sound.

Gu Yanqing chuckled dotingly and called the servant to bring a bottle of goat milk. After testing the temperature, he handed it to the kitten's mouth.

The little milk cat gushed while holding the bottle, and her eyes were still moist, with two drops of small pearls hanging on it.

Really cute.

Gu Yanqing couldn't help biting the soft ears of the kitten.

"Baby, is it delicious?" Xiaozui, the

little milk cat, was busy drinking

ei

ei, so she didn't have time to answer Gu Yanqing.

Gu Yanqing smiled and coaxed, "Obey, baby, let the old gong kiss and hug him, and drink as much as you want in the future, okay?" The

little milk cat glanced at Gu Yanqing, and covered her little flower vigilantly. , let go of the pacifier and said, "You can kiss and hug, but you can't touch my little flower."

Gu Yanqing chuckled lightly, and kissed the soft, tender and swollen lips of the kitten.

"That can't be done."

"Well, how does goat milk smell." The little milk cat bit Gu

Yanqing angrily. "Hey, don't take my ei ei

.

" The kitten went to the bathroom to take a shower. The kitten has his things stained on it, and it has to be washed. But the kitten was very resistant. "Meow, I don't want to take a bath." He jumped up suddenly, wrapping his hands and feet around Gu Yanqing. Helpless, Gu Yanqing had to take a bath with the kitten. After taking a bath, there are also a few more tooth marks and claw marks on the body. After a noisy day, the little milk cat is also tired. After taking a shower and putting on Gu Yanqing's big shirt, the little milk cat's eyelids kept fighting. Gu Yanqing hugged the soft body of the kitten and lay down with him in the bed. The little milk cat quickly fell asleep in Gu Yanqing's arms. Gu Yanqing gently kissed the soft lips of the little milk cat, hugging the person to sleep peacefully. Gu Yanqing has been independent since he was a child. After sleeping on the baby bed, he began to sleep independently. He rarely sleeps with others, and he is never used to sleeping with others.

However, holding the soft body of the little milk cat, with the little milk cat shrunk in his arms, and listening to the small milk cat's slight purring, Gu Yanqing felt particularly sleepy.

The kitten recovered quickly and was alive and kicking again the next day.

When eating breakfast, he ran around the house with four short legs, chasing the round toy soft ball, and overturned the river.