Chapter 24

He wants to live with the shit-shoveling for the rest of his life, and it is very important that the parents who are shit-shoveling like him.

"But" the little milk cat frowned and said worriedly, "Your Baba doesn't seem to like me, I'm afraid~"

Every time Father Gu saw the little milk cat, he would frown and look impatient and disgusting.

Although the little milk cat is a little idiot, he can still feel whether he likes it or not.

"It doesn't matter, I'll accompany the baby, don't be afraid, I'll make my father like you." Gu Yanqing said fondly, his tone was terribly gentle.

"So today, the baby has to behave well." Gu Yanqing kissed the soft cheek of the kitten again.

"Well, good," the little milk cat said obediently.

He obediently got up and followed the manager. The manager chose a few outfits for him. After trying it on, Gu Yanqing specified one of the pairings of an off-white casual suit with a fashionable wool cap.

The little milk cat has a delicate appearance, a thin waist and long legs, a perfect head-to-shoulder ratio, and an impeccable body proportion. It is a natural clothes rack.

This suit just showed all his advantages, it was dazzlingly good-looking, and it would not appear informal when taking it to see his parents.

The hat also just happens to cover the unusual cat ears. Gu Yanqing

looked at the little milk cat deeply, unable to move his eyes, his Adam's apple moved slightly, and he waved to the little milk cat, "Baby, come here."

"Master, is it good-looking?"

Gu Yanqing rubbed the soft waist of the little milk cat "good-looking"

"It's a good match, how much tip each person needs to deduct by himself" Gu Yanqing took out the black card and handed it to the manager.

The customers who come here to spend are all wealthy, and many people will tip, but like Gu Yanqing, it is relatively rare to get as much tip as he wants.

The manager happily took the black card and swiped it.

They also know the rules and only take their due, not greedy.

Gu Yanqing walked out of the mall with her little milk cat in her arms.

Get in the car and go to Gu's house.

As soon as he got in the car, Gu Yanqing lowered the baffle plate in the car, pinched the little cat's chin, kissed the soft lips, and sucked it up.

Gu Yanqing kissed very tenderly this time, and did not bite the kitten badly.

The little milk cat was very comfortable to be kissed, so there was no struggle, and Gu Yanqing was held in his arms and kissed.

After the kiss was over, the little milk cat lay softly on Gu Yanqing's body.

Gu Yanqing rubbed the soft body of the little milk cat, and warned, "Baby, when you get home, don't let my parents know that you are a cat, do you know?" The

little milk cat drew a finger on Gu Yanqing's chest Circle circle "Of course, this must not be said."

The identity of the gods' Miaomiao can only be known by the owner!

"Also, in front of my parents, don't call me master, call me brother Yanqing." The

little milk cat nodded obediently, "Mmmm."