Chapter 6

The little milk cat was carried by Gu Yanqing into the president's office.

The man closed the door with a cold face and sat on the leather boss chair, holding the little cat's butt on his chest to teach him.

"As soon as you put it down, run to Su Juju and eat the little bad guys inside and out."

Little milk cat: "Meow"

What do you know, Su Juju has super delicious dried fish! ! !

There are various flavors of dried fish in Su Juju, and the little milk cat depends on her, and she can steal it while the stupid woman is not paying attention.

You can also eat the spicy taste that Gu Yanqing never allowed him to eat hehe.

Just think about it and be happy.

As for Gu Yanqing, he always said that eating too fat for a kitten is not good for his health.

Humph, cheapskate.

The little milk cat was thinking like this, but Gu Yanqing turned around and took out a cat strip and tore it open to tempt the little milk cat.

The two round eyes of the little milk cat lit up instantly, and immediately leaned over, and stretched out her soft red tongue to lick the fragrant cat strip.

But Gu Yanqing, this bad guy, only gave him a lick and raised his hand not to give him a lick.

"Meow" the little milk cat couldn't reach the cat bar, so she could only watch.

Gu Yanqing coaxed and coaxed the little milk cat, "Dear baby, become a human, and I'll give it to you."

Is it that simple?

The little milk cat didn't hesitate, turned into a teenager with a bang, and went to the delicious cat strips.

The slender, white body was presented unobstructed in front of the man's eyes.

Gu Yanqing rolled his Adam's apple, buckled the waist of the kitten, took his coat and wrapped it around him, and lowered the cat bar to the kitten's mouth.

The little milk cat straddled Gu Yanqing, lying softly on top of him and licking the cat.

"Is it delicious?"

Gu Yanqing looked at the little milk cat's red soft and attractive tongue, his eyes darkened, and his voice was hoarse.

The little milk cat nodded, thinking that Gu Yanqing was going to grab the cat bar from him, hugged the man's hand holding the cat bar, licked it cleanly, and then stuck out his little tongue at him.

"A little bit, I won't give you to eat."

This kind of cat strip is not bought in the market. It is a jam cat strip made by a top nutritionist hired by Gu Yanqing for small milk cats. It is made of fruits that small milk cats can eat. People can also eat it.

Gu Yanqing looked at the little milk cat deeply, reached out to hold the little milk cat's pointed chin, and leaned in to kiss the soft mouth of the little milk cat.

The lips and tongue entangled in a deep kiss, and he tasted the sweetness in the mouth of the little milk cat.

When he let go of the little milk cat, he chuckled and said, "Well, it's really sweet." The

little milk cat's mouth was swollen, and she pounced on Gu Yanqing with a meow, "Bastard, why are you eating what's in my mouth? You can't open a bag by yourself!"