Chapter 20

Shen Na is beautiful and generous, and her temperament is lively and cheerful. She belongs to Ming Yanhang.

Today, she is wearing a pink lady's latest dress from a big fashion brand. She steps on stiletto heels, revealing two long straight, long, white legs, and she has beautiful long hair like seaweed.

He went straight to the president's office.

When passing by the big office, the sharp-eyed Shen Na saw the little milk cat acting wildly on Su Juju's desk at a glance.

So he turned a corner and walked towards Su Juju under everyone's attention.

She stretched out her slender hands with pointed manicures, and picked up the kitten and held it in her arms as if there was no one else around.

"Give it to me."

Shen Na simply threw down such a sentence, ignoring Su Juju's reaction, and walked straight away with the little milk cat in her arms.

Watching Shen Na's beautiful back go away, the colleagues on the side whispered gossip.

"I've come to see Mr. Gu again, and I'm sure to leave with resentment later."

"You said that she has been entangled for so long, and we, Mr. Gu, didn't even look at her with the right eyes and didn't give up, but it's really persevering. "

I think it's thick-skinned."

The project team leader on the side of "Okay" interrupted their conversation. "Have the project materials been completed? I'm not afraid that Shen Na will hear the discussion here."

Everyone fell silent.

Shen Na is a person who must be scornful. Before, a little girl who admired Mr. Gu said a few words to her, and she heard her, and then she was slapped hard. If she really heard it, she would probably try to rectify them.

Shen Na hugged the little milk cat and walked to Gu Yanqing's office.

Gu Yanqing is a cold-hearted person, showing indifference to everything, only pampering little kittens.

Shen Na actually doesn't like cats, but in order to get close to Gu Yanqing, she has to show her love for kittens every time.

She thought that she would go to Gu Yanqing with her little milk cat in her arms, she should be able to get him to take a few more glances.

At this time, Gu Yanqing had just finished talking with his father, and he personally escorted his father downstairs to leave the company and return to the president's office.

He was just about to go to Su Juju's place to look for the little milk cat, when he saw Shen Na walking in with the little milk cat in his arms.

The little milk cat has a more sensitive sense of smell than ordinary cats, and can't get used to the sweet fragrance of Shen Na's body. As soon as Shen Na is in her arms, she will keep barking with her little milk teeth on, and her four short legs have been exerting force. , wants to jump off Shen Na.

Shen Na looked thin, but her strength was not small.

She pressed the kitten into her arms and pretended to be very close.

Gu Yanqing frowned unconsciously when he saw Shen Na holding the little milk cat.

The little milk cat's eyes were wide open, her tail was swaying uneasily, and she kept meowing and meowing. She clearly didn't like being held by Shen Na very much.

But he was forcibly held in his arms.

Gu Yanqing felt distressed for the little milk cat, got up and walked over to Shen Na, to bring the little milk cat back.