Chapter 8

Gu Yanqing rushed in, kicked the Tibetan Mastiff fiercely, and rescued him from the Tibetan Mastiff's mouth.

Gu Yanqing looked at the blood on the kitten's body and was dying, as if his heart was pierced by ten thousand needles in an instant, and it was extremely painful.

He gritted his teeth and kicked the Tibetan mastiff fiercely, hugged the kitten carefully in his arms, and rushed out of the villa.

Just now, Gu Yanqing suddenly got off the table before Gu's father got off the table.

Now, without even saying hello, he just rushed out of the villa.

Mother Gu quickly stood up and asked, "What's wrong?"

Gu Yanqing didn't reply, "The little milk cat was bitten by a Tibetan mastiff, I'll take it to the hospital."

Mother Gu said strangely, "Hey, isn't the Tibetan mastiff locked up? How could it be? Biting a kitten?"

Father Gu snorted displeasedly, "It's so outrageous for a kitten, it's indecent."

Gu Yanming said aside, "Aqing probably likes this kitten too much, so he ignores it so much. And elders."

"If you like kittens, you might as well put more on the company."

"Aqing is still young," Gu Yanming pretended to persuade.

Gu's father really got angry, "You're still young, you're already twenty-four years old! It's not decent."

Fortunately, Gu Yanqing was rescued in time, only the leg was bitten.

The veterinarian cleaned the wounds of the kitten and bandaged them. After the injection, he ordered to come and change the dressing every day, observe the situation carefully, and do not touch the water.

Usually, when I bring a kitten over for injections, they all cry loudly and struggle with energy.

Today's little milk cat just moaned once or twice in a dying breath, and didn't even have the strength to resist.

Gu Yanqing gently stroked the bitten leg of the little milk cat, and touched the fur stained red with blood, only to feel that his heart hurts to the point of bleeding.

"Baby, it's all my fault." The

little milk cat shrank in Gu Yanqing's arms and was carried back to the villa.

In a familiar environment, the kitten automatizes into an adult form under weakness.

The wound on the white and slender thigh was even more shocking. Even though it was wrapped in gauze, there was still blood oozing out.

Gu Yanqing carried the kitten to the bed, wrapped his large shirt around the kitten, and held him gently in his arms.

Due to excessive blood loss, the kitten's face was pale and her eyes were sullen, looking particularly pitiful.

Because of being too frightened, the little milk cat huddled tightly in Gu Yanqing's arms, and his little hands grabbed the shirt on the man's chest and refused to let go.

There were tears in his eyes, and he was about to cry, his pointed tiger teeth bit his soft lips, and said softly, "Master, I will never be naughty again, just raise as many kittens as you want. Is the kitten alright?"

"I'll be obedient, please don't want the little cat, woo woo."

"I'm afraid of the big dog, the big dog will bite me, it hurts~"