Chapter 55

professor xia thought about it a little and agreed.

he began with gu yanming's initiative to contact him to inquire about the study of the divine clan meowth, and continued to talk about the experiment.

the more gu yanqing listened, the more serious his look became.

"i know" gu yanqing looked deeply at professor xia with both eyes, "and also asked professor xia to help me keep it a secret, and don't let gu yanming know that i know about this matter."
when
gu yanqing returned to the company, it was not yet time to leave work.

he went to gu yanming's office, knocked on the door and went inside.

"ah qing, how come you have time to come to me?" gu yanming's face was still gu yanqing's familiar gentleness.

but after knowing all that, gu yanqing saw this gentle face again and couldn't help but feel a chill.

how can a person's ambition be buried for so many years without showing any dew at all?

how did a person live with a mask for more than twenty years?

gu yanqing tried his best not to look too stiff, and he pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled.

"just when i'm free, i'll come and see my brother."

"then come in and sit down, brother just got a new cake of tea, just brewed for you to taste."

gu yanqing sat in gu yanming's office, the two of them drank tea and chatted, and the atmosphere was harmonious, as if the undercurrents below never existed.

"brother, if you think this position is low now, tell me, i can mention to you a position that is about the same height as me."

gu yanming was stunned, and then took a sip of tea and smiled, "no, a qing, you know mine, i'm not good at these, i just want to have a relaxed and plain life."

"really?" ggu yanqing frowned and looked at gu yanming.

gu yanming patted him on the shoulder, "of course it is true, the heir after gu clan will only be you, and the brother will not want to rob you." gu yanqing

looked down at the turquoise tea in the cup, and saw the bitter smile in the corner of his eyebrows.

"brother, in fact, if you want a company, i can't let you."

but if you use this method to rob gu shi, what terrible things will you do in the future, i really dare not think about it, so i can't let it, i must fight with you.

"say what?" gu yanming acted as if he had heard something incredible, "i don't want the company, you keep gu well." "

well, brother, i'll listen to you." gu yanqing's eyes looked deeply at gu yanming.

the two of them exchanged greetings for a while, and gu yanqing returned to the president's office.

when passing by the secretary's room, gu yanqing saw a small milk cat that was half lying on the desk frowning, staring at the computer screen and working seriously.

his little hand grasped the mouse, and the little finger poking and poking at the keyboard looked very cute.

gu yanqing saw that his heart was warm.

he quietly walked behind the little milk cat and looked at the content of the little milk cat's work for a while.

then from behind, he wrapped the little cat in his arms, and the slender and beautiful hand with the bone knot covered the little cat's hand and moved the mouse with him.

"there's a word missing here."

as soon as the little milk cat heard the voice, he knew that it was gu yanqing.

gu yanqing was busy all day today, and he didn't have time to talk to him. <

the little cat misses him very much.

as soon as i heard the man's voice, i almost had to lie to the man.

but he suddenly remembered, gu yanqing said.

in front of others, they are the relationship between the president and the secretary.

gu yanqing smiled and
whispered to the little milk cat, "come to the office and eat dried fish." as soon as the

little milk cat heard that there was a small dried fish, he immediately stood up, and the fart followed gu yanqing into the office.

"what about dried fish?" what about dried fish? "the little cat's eyes are shining.

gu yanqing sat down on the sofa, took out a bag of dried fish, patted his leg, "come and sit"

the little milk cat sent his fragrant and soft body to the man's arms, stretched out his hand and went to grab the bag full of dried fish.

gu yanqing extended his arm to prevent the little milk cat from catching.

the little milk cat hummed and rubbed in gu yanqing's arms, "master, give me something to eat~"

gu yanqing smiled and nodded his lips, "kiss and eat." without

the slightest hesitation, the little cat pressed his soft lip flap to the man's lip flap.

gu yanqing pressed the back of the little cat's head, his lips and tongue wrapped around the person's kiss to make the end of his eyes red, his eyes were watery, and his breath was slight, before he was willing to let go.

"baby is so sweet." gu yanqing's forehead was against the forehead of the little milk cat, and his voice was hoarse and whispered.

"it's so sweet because i eat small dried fish." the little cat blinked her agile eyes and said slyly.

gu yanqing was amused by the little milk cat, and pointed out the tip of the little milk cat's nose, "little hungry ghost." "then he

picked two larger ones out of the bag full of dried fish and fed them to the little cat.

after the little milk cat finished eating, he licked gu yanqing's fingers endlessly, "husband is so stingy, he still wants to eat, whining."

gu yanqing kissed the cheek of the little milk cat, "husband feed you a big dried fish."

"don't" the little milk cat refused without even thinking about it this time, "every time i eat my face, my face is sour, and my flowers hurt."

gu yanqing smiled lowly, "after eating and feeding the baby to drink

ei

ei." "but", the

little milk cat bit his finger and hesitated for a while, and finally compromised with the food, "okay"

after eating the big dried fish, the little milk cat was made to cry again.

gu yanqing lovingly held the little milk cat in his arms, fed the

fragrant ei ei

and coaxed it for half a day before coaxing people to be good.

after work, gu yanqing took the little milk cat to a hospital.

"doctor, my child's eardrums are relatively fragile, and i want to customize a pair of earplugs that can completely isolate any frequency sound."

"okay, let's pour a mold first."

everyone's ears are different.

to customize this type of earbud, you need to pour the ear mold and then make it according to the model. <

the doctor took out the tool for reversing the mold, but the little milk cat shrank in gu yanqing's arms and refused to let the doctor touch it.

since the little milk cat has been given a few injections in the hospital and been fed medicine several times, she is afraid to come to the hospital.

as soon as he came in, he hugged gu yanqing tightly and buried his head in gu yanqing's arms.

gu yanqing had to whisper softly.

"baby don't be afraid, this is not painful."

gu yanqing coaxed the old man for half a day, and the little milk cat slowly calmed down, and ken exposed his head to pour the model for the doctor.

sure enough, it didn't hurt.

the doctor quickly got a model for the little cat.

"mr. gu, you can come and get it in three days."

after "good"

finished, gu yanqing carried the little milk cat out of the hospital and took the car back to the apartment.

"husband, why do you want to make earplugs?" the little milk cat lay in gu yanqing's arms and asked curiously.

gu yanqing did not hide it, and said directly, "are you god clan meow afraid of a sound?" hearing that sound will directly change back to the form of a cat, and will fall into a state of madness, listening to it for a long time, and will die. the

little milk cat raised her head and looked at gu yanqing in surprise, "husband, you, how do you know?"

gu yanqing pinched the soft and tender little face of the little milk cat, "i investigated it, someone wants to harm you with this sound." "so, that's

why my husband brought me over to customize the earplugs?" <

"mm-hmm, baby is so smart."

"who is this person?"

"i can't tell the baby yet, but when i succeed in stopping him, i can tell the baby who it is, okay?"

the little milk cat is not good at disguise, and gu yanqing is worried that telling the little milk cat now will make gu yanming aware.

the little cat lay softly on gu yanqing's chest, hugged the man's neck, and hugged it more tightly.

"well, then the master must protect me."

gu yanqing patted the back of the little milk cat, touched his soft hair, and said in a deep voice.

"well, i will protect the baby and never let the baby be hurt."

"mm-hmm, i believe in the master."

on the other side, in the apartment rented by gu yanming.

affected by the after-effects of "that voice", xiao sanhua was curled up on the bed, trembling and sweating profusely in pain.

the servant was on the side, too anxious to know what to do.

i had to call gu yanming.

gu yanming was drinking with the executives and directors he was befriending at this time.

when i received this call, i was very anxious and worried, but in the end i did not choose to leave.

"you accompany him, if the situation is serious, you will be sent to the hospital immediately, and i will come back immediately when i am finished." <

after hanging up the phone, gu yanming frowned and looked at the dark night in the sky, and finally sighed and entered the hotel box.

the next drink, he drank very absent-mindedly, bent on ending it quickly.

but these executives and directors were clearly drunk.

drink until twelve o'clock in the evening.

gu yanming scolded these people for not drinking to death, while driving a flying car to the rental house.

the hotel for drinking is far from the rental house, an hour's drive away.

he didn't know how many red lights he ran along the way, and it took him half an hour to rush back to the rental house.

at this time, xiao sanhua had already survived the after-effects of suffering and pain, and lay pale in the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

gu yanming walked to the edge of the bed and sat down, reaching out to gently stroke xiao sanhua's pale little face, and his heart ached.

every time xiao sanhua needed him the most, he was not there.

every time he brought harm to xiao sanhua, it was he.

is his love counted as love?

he's damned!

in his drowsy sleep, xiao sanhua felt the man's warm palm pressed against his cheek.

subconsciously rubbed the soft cheek in the man's palm.

gu yanming touched xiao sanhua's soft and tender little face and swore darkly.

when he succeeded, he would not let xiao sanhua suffer a little more.

gu yanqing can give the little cat's pet, and he gu yanming can double the little sanhua.

gu yanming let xiao sanhua fall asleep with his palm on his pillow, staring at xiao sanhua's sleeping face motionlessly.

it wasn't until the palms of his hands were sore that he carefully pulled them out.

he went to the bathroom to take a shower, and then went back to the master bedroom lightly, holding xiao sanhua in his arms and falling asleep.

xiao sanhua was originally thin, but recently because of the torture, her body seemed to be thinner.

holding it in your arms, there are some people who are hurting.

it feels as if it could pass away at any moment.

in the darkness, gu yanming hugged xiao sanhua more tightly.

he kissed the top of xiao sanhua's hair, and in the darkness his eyes suddenly became wet and hot, and two tears fell.