Chapter 42

Gu Yanming told Professor Xia about the important information that Xiao Sanhua had learned about the Divine Meowth's fear of a sound that was outside the range of human and ordinary cats' hearing frequencies.

Sure enough, as Gu Yanming expected, Professor Xia was so excited and excited that he even spilled the coffee in the cup.

He rubbed his hands and said excitedly, "Great, great, to be clear, you are indeed my proud protégé, and it has only been a few days since I investigated such important information."

"This information is extremely helpful for mastering the God Clan Meow Clan and conducting in-depth research on them."

"As long as you can study the frequency of this sound, then everything will be easy."

"But..."

Without knowing what to think, Professor Xia's excited look suddenly turned into worry.

"What's wrong, Professor?" Gu Yanming showed a concerned look on his face and asked.

Gu Yan was smart tomorrow, and was admitted to this university as a graduate student after successfully publishing two medical papers on SCI during his undergraduate studies.

At that time, many professors competed to be his mentor and let him choose.

Gu Yanming chose Professor Xia.

The reason is that there is no other reason, Professor Xia is intoxicated with scientific research, has few words, and does not play the score and is not annoying.

In fact, he didn't think much of Professor Xia, and he just had superficial respect.

If it weren't for the use of the little cat to interfere with Gu Yanqing and successfully win the company, he wouldn't have bothered to pretend to be concerned. <

After all, he still had to use Professor Xia to help him.

"Alas," Professor Xia sighed deeply, "if you want to find out the frequency, you must have a God Clan Meow to do experiments to find out, otherwise, it is absolutely impossible to find." "Unfortunately

, the study of the god meow is strictly forbidden by the state, and we can't catch the god meow to experiment now."

"I'm afraid, I can't study it."

Professor Xia's expression was very disappointed.

He spent most of his life on the study of the God Clan Meow, trying to find out the secret that they could freely change their forms between humans and cats, and then realize that humans could freely change their forms.

If this research is successful, it will be an extremely significant breakthrough in human history and a landmark significance.

At that time, he will become the father of human creatures, gain the respect of all people, receive all the glory and inexhaustible wealth, and win the Nobel Prize is a small meaning.

At that time, their research had just entered a critical period, and all the members of the research team were very excited and expectant, and they were urgently stopped by the state.

The reason is that if this research is successful, it will plunge human society into unprecedented chaos.

This research has always been a regret in Professor Xia's heart.

So, more than anyone else, he wanted to continue his research, and he thought it crazy.

There is such important research information at the moment, but he can't study it.

His frustration and loss far exceeded Gu Yanming's. <

Listening to what Professor Xia said, Gu Yanming's mind suddenly flashed with Xiao Sanhua's simple and beautiful face.

Isn't the little three flowers just right for research?

However, yesterday, when he was talking to Xiao Sanhua, he had sworn to protect him.

A large patch of snow on the branches outside the window suddenly popped and fell to the ground.

Wake up Gu Yanming.

Realizing what he was thinking just now, Gu Yanming's heart beat rapidly in shock, and cold sweat came out of his back.

He was surprised not how he had just thought that.

Instead, success is at hand, and those available are around.

He was hesitating whether to protect this man.

Sacrifice your chances of success to protect this person.

When did Xiao Sanhua occupy such an important position in Gu Yanming's heart.

Obviously, for so many years, in his heart, there was only success and words.

When, Xiao Sanhua quietly occupied his heart.

No, he wants to succeed.

He is Gu Yanming, a cold-blooded and ruthless Gu Yanming.

If he is not successful, he can only be trampled under the feet of the Gu family for the rest of his life and become a dog of the Gu family.

He wants to succeed, to impress all those who once looked down on him, and to pay the price for the contempt he once had. <

No one could stop him, let alone a cat that had only been picked up for a few days!

Gu Yanming forcefully tore Xiao Sanhua out of his heart, desperately ignoring the hollow feeling of the heart, and raised his head to look at Professor Xia firmly.

"I just happen to have a God Clan meow next to me, and Professor Xia can use him for experiments."

Professor Xia was startled by the gloomy strange light that burst out from Gu Yanming's eyes.

Gu Yanming has always been emotionally introverted and unpredictable.

It is rare to have such a strong emotional appearance, which is really a little abnormal.

But Professor Xia was preoccupied with his research, and he didn't care about Gu Yanming's strangeness.

"But," Professor Xia frowned, "the state does not allow research anymore, it is a crime."

Gu Yanming glanced at Professor Xia coldly.

He had always felt that Professor Xia was just obsessed with research and had no heart, but when it came to legal matters, he had to be more suspicious.

Who knows if Professor Xia is to shirk responsibility, deliberately lead him to say things like "It doesn't matter, we secretly study and don't let people find out", and then record, and when the East Window incident occurs, he is the main culprit, and Professor Xia is only an accessory.

Gu Yanming has always been thoughtful and gentle on the surface, so he can't help but feel that others are as heavy as his thoughts and gentle on the surface.

He smiled and leaned back in his chair with his hands on his chest. <

This is psychologically a defensive posture, indicating that he is now very defensive.

"Professor Xia is right, I have not considered it, since the state has banned it, we certainly cannot study it in secret in private, it is illegal."

"Okay, "Well, Gu Yanming smiled and pushed a plate of tiramisu to Professor Xia's side, "don't talk about this, this dessert is very good, professor taste."

Gu Yanming wanted to meet the magic of refusing to use this trick.

Sure enough, Professor Xia listened to what Gu Yanming said and frowned deeply at the plate of tiramisu, without the slightest appetite.

He picked up the fork and poked the tiramisu, and when he pulled off the black coat, he could see the white cream underneath.

Just like his heart, peeling off the cloak of not daring to break the law, what was wrapped inside was the fervent desire to study the meow of the God Clan.

Professor Xia was silent for a while, then looked up at Gu Yanming, his eyes full of determination.

"Bring me that kitten, this secret study, as long as we don't tell anyone else, then no one will know."

Gu Yanming didn't act much, he looked straight into Professor Xia's eyes, "Everything listens to Professor You." After

the two had finished their discussion, they came out of the restaurant, and it was close to noon.

Gu Yanming drove to the rental house.

It's snowing these days, but under the influence of the urban heat island effect, the snow melts quickly. <

So the car is driving on the road, and there is no feeling of slipping and difficult to travel.

Only the tall trees next to the sidewalk, there is still a little residual snow.

Looking at those residual snows, Gu Yanming thought of when he first saw Xiao Sanhua, he was also as fragile as this residual snow, and it seemed that he would leave this world at any time.

But Xiao Sanhua is not a fragile snowflake after all.

His vitality is tenacious, and he has only been raised for a few days after picking it up, and he has already recovered his whiteness, tenderness, health and vitality.

Soft, milky, so flattering.

This poor stray kitten, he picked him up, but gave him some medicine, bought some food, gave him some tenderness, and he loved him as the best and kindest master in the world.

Maybe these few days are the happiest few days in Xiao Sanhua's life so far.

Although sometimes his so-called best master in the whole world will inexplicably kill him, hurt him, and even possess him.

But Xiao Sanhua still didn't complain at all, and still loved him so much.

Thinking like this, Xiao Sanhua is the first and probably the only one in the world who truly loves him.

But now, he wanted to send the only one who truly loved him to the purgatory of the world for torture.

Gu Yanming remembered the poor mice and rabbits in the experimental class when he was studying medicine. <

When they are used to do all kinds of cruel experiments, when they are ruthlessly cut open with a cold knife, and when they are poisoned by all kinds of unknown drugs, they must be in pain.

What about the little three flowers?

Xiao Sanhua will also be treated like this.

I heard that Professor Xia died a lot of God Clan meows when he was doing experiments.

What if Professor Xia was testing the audio, Xiao Sanhua would be tortured to death.

Thinking of this, Gu Yanming's heart was like being squeezed by a big hand.

It hurt so much that he couldn't even breathe.

Gu Yanming knew that he was starting to soften again.

He frantically shrugged off the thoughts in his head.

Keep telling yourself: It's just a cat, what about death?

Missing out on success because of a cat is not worth it! Not worth it! Not worth it!

Gu Yanming once again let his heart be cold as iron.

He returned to the rental house in a daze, and as soon as he opened the door, Xiao Sanhua showed a bright smile and threw herself into his arms and rubbed herself.

"Master, where have you been?" Xiao Sanhua's voice was milky and milky, which was very different from the timid look on the first day.

This is a manifestation of his great trust and dependence on Gu Yanming.

Gu Yanming hugged Xiao Sanhua's soft body and stood there stupidly for a long time.

"Master, what's wrong with you?" Xiao Sanhua felt that the master was a little strange today.

Gu Yanming hugged Xiao Sanhua tightly, then loosened up a little, kissed Xiao Sanhua's smooth forehead lightly, and said softly, "Baby, the master takes you out to eat delicious food, and then takes you to a fun place, okay?" Xiao

Sanhua heard that there were delicious and fun ones, and her eyes immediately shone brightly.

"Master, really? Me, can I eat well and have fun? Xiao Sanhua confirmed timidly.

Xiao Sanhua used to wander away, thinking that she could live every day, basking in the warm sun, rummaging through the garbage heap to find some other people's leftover meals to eat.

He never thought that he would one day be able to eat delicious food, play and have fun, especially, and meet a master who was so good and spoiled.

Looking at Xiao Sanhua's expectant and somewhat timid expression, Gu Yanming's cold and hard heart was like a needle, and it hurt.