Chapter 31

Gu's original is a top consortium, and its influence in A city and even in the whole country is huge.

Gu Yanqing, as the youngest and most capable president of Gu's family, is naturally also a huge influence.

Soon, netizens across the country almost brushed up on the platform to push the reward of five million people and cat search revelations.

City A and B even dispatched all police forces to search overnight.

Gu Yanqing didn't close his eyes all night, and led the crowd almost to turn over the abandoned factory area, but still found nothing.

Early in the morning, a cluttered cat market in City B.

A cat dealer in a dirty, shiny green army cotton coat that hadn't been washed for an unknown amount of time yawned and pushed open the roller shutter door.

He moved iron cages filled with cats out to the cat market.

Originally, an iron cage of this kind could only hold a maximum of ten cats, but his iron cage was stuffed with thirty cats.

The hair of these cats is sparse and dull, and the hair on their bodies has become a bunch of strands, because no one has cleaned up the eye feces for a long time, and most of the corners of the eyes have tear marks, one by one, dirty and listless.

In this cold winter moon, all shrunk together and shivered.

When the cat dealer moves them out, he will first put his hand into the cage to find it, pick out the dead cat and throw it into the cardboard box, ready to sell the dead cat to the cat meat dealer at a low price.

Generally, this dead cat will be sent to a small workshop, processed, made into canned or sausages and other meat snacks, through some channels to become people's table food.

In addition to this, the cat dealers here also sell cat blood.

Selling cat blood is much more profitable than selling cats.

They live in low-rent housing near the cat market, selling cat blood as their main livelihood, supplemented by selling cats.

Most of the cats they sell are breed cats or skewers, and the cats used to sell cat blood are mostly some low-priced Chinese pastoral cats.

In the hands of these black cat sellers, the purer the breed of cats, the better the treatment, and other skewers and blood cats are often hungry and warm, and the living environment is extremely harsh. Encounter some perverted cat dealers and suffer abuse.

A cat trader named Wang Jianjian, dressed in a green army cotton coat, has been living here in Black Cat City for more than ten years.

In order to raise a child, he treated these poor kittens cruelly.

Selling cat blood selling cats is the craziest thing to sell.

It seems that these kittens are not living lives, just for his need to make money, and can be killed at will.

After moving all the iron cages filled with cats to the cat market, Wang Jianshe lit a cigarette and wrapped a cotton coat, curled up on a small bench and sat waiting for business.

As long as someone comes to ask about the price of the cat, Wang Jianjian will sell his cat very hard.

Next year, his son will marry his daughter-in-law, and he will have to find a way to buy a grand marriage house for his son in the city.

He had to find a way to get more cats and make the animals make him more money.

At this moment, Wang Jianshe heard a faint cat call on the side of the road behind him.

Wang Jianjian told his mother-in-law to look after the stall and look for the sound to find the past.

Then I saw a short-legged english with a very good appearance.

This little milk cat was raised fat and white, and the hair on its whole body was soft and fluffy, only the claws and the hairs on its belly were stained with dirty mud.

At first glance, it is the little milk cat who has been pampered by the family and accidentally lost it.

Such a cat is very valuable.

Wang Jianshe felt that today was really lucky.

He happily grabbed the little cat and held it in his hand to take a closer look at the price.

Unexpectedly, this little milk cat was still quite energetic, and twisted his body to give him a bite on his hand.

Wang Jianshe was bitten and hurt, and raised his hand to hit the kitten hard.

The little cat was beaten hard by him.

Milk fiercely sniffed at him with her small milk teeth.

Wang Jianjian looked at the little cat's head and slammed it again.

This time the little cat was beaten and whimpered, it was obvious that it was hurting, his body was trembling, and he looked at Wang Jianjian in fear, not daring to be as fierce as just now.

Wang Jianshe also wanted to hit him a few more times to vent his anger.

Thinking that he could not sell it at a good price, he could only get his hands on it.

He didn't care if the little milk cat could understand it or not, the fierce god viciously threatened and insulted the little milk cat, and grabbed the little milk cat back to the stall and put it alone in a small iron cage.

Soon, there were many people who bought cats to watch cats gathered around.

"This cat looks really good, Lao Wang, where did you get such a good cat?"

"Sincerely ask for a price, how much is it?"

A man who had been coming to see the cat for many years asked.

His job is mainly to find cats from these cat markets, and then sell them to others to make a difference.

Wang Jianjian giggled and said, "Or old Zhang you have vision, this cat, I sell this number."

Wang Jianshe stretched out five fingers and shook them.

Lao Zhang was startled, "Five thousand, Lao Wang, why don't you grab it?" Too high, no, two thousand heavens.

"Two thousand?" Lao Wang first wrinkled his face into a confused expression, and then his face sank and shook his head.

"Old Zhang, you don't know when I'm not aware of the goods?" You can't buy two thousand of your kind, let alone this one. "

If you get to an international competition, can you get a prize?"

"If that doesn't work, I'll give you another five hundred, two thousand and five, or not?"

"No way!"

Cat dealers and cat buyers generally have such a game.

Cat dealers push up prices, and the crazy price of buying cats is depressed.

Lao Zhang also understood in his heart that this Short and Pure White, the price given by Wang Jianjian was not high.

But he still wanted to spend as little money as possible to take down the cat.

Lao Zhang and Wang Jianjian grinded their lips for half a day.

Eventually five thousand was milled to three thousand eight.

Lao Wang's face was full of reluctance, but this cat first met Lao Zhang, not the unjust head who did not know how to do it, and he had no choice.

And he desperately needs money.

Just as the two were preparing to trade, a shout suddenly came from the distance.

"The police have come to investigate the illegal cat market, and everyone hastened to close the stalls!"

Black Cat City is illegal.

Once caught, you will be fined a lot of money at a time.

As soon as they heard that the police were coming, all the cat dealers hurried to close their stalls.

Wang Jianshe couldn't even take care of the business.

He said to Lao Zhang, "The police are gone and then sold."

Then he quickly closed the stall and ran back to his rental house, and closed the roller shutter door.

The police pounced.

So he went to the large low-rent house next to the black cat city and knocked on the door one by one.

This has never happened before.

Everyone thinks that the government is going to strictly investigate the cat market.

Frightened, they huddled in the room, begging the police not to find themselves.

Wang Jianshe didn't look good and quickly asked his wife to move all the cats to the basement.

Seize the time to eliminate the cat sellers and sell evidence of cat blood.

The low-cost housing he rents is located in the innermost part of the area.

So before the police came, he almost wiped out the evidence. <

He heard the barking of police dogs outside the house, quickly lit the mosquito coils at home, mixed the flower dew into the water, splashed the whole room, and then sprayed two large bottles of cockroach medicine all over the room.

As soon as the policeman and the police dog knocked on the door of his house, they smelled a strong and unpleasant smell.

The smell is indescribable, fragrant and smelly and pungent.

Directly smoke the police and police dogs back a few steps.

In this complicated smell, the nose of the police dog was also smoked and somewhat dysfunctional.

But he still smelled the cat in the air and screamed inside.

"What do you do with the mosquito coils in the winter?" You're still spraying water all over the place, you're destroying the evidence, right? The police led the police dog into the house to search, frowning.

"Where, police officer, there are too many cockroaches in the house, except cockroaches, get rid of cockroaches."

The police dog quickly found the place and barked at a floor.

Wang Jianjian secretly scolded this dog nose for being a real spirit, which can be found.

The police knocked on the floor a few times and found that it was empty underneath.

He ordered Wang Jianjian to open.

Wang Jianjian had no choice but to open the floor with a sad face.

A basement of Cat and King's wife was found.

The police carefully looked at each cat.

Finally, Wang Jianshe was issued a fine of 20,000 yuan, ordering him to rectify the cat house environment as soon as possible, obtain a business license, and inform him to review it a week later, and if the review is still like this, he will take away all his cats and hand them over to the cat protection organization. Then he left.

During the whole process, the little milk cat had been stuffed in his pocket by Wang Jianjian, groggy because he had been beaten in the head, coupled with the pungent smell that made him dizzy, so he did not bark and was not found by the police.

The policeman who searched Wang Jianjian got into the car and remembered that the smell in Wang Jianjian's house was too bad.

He forgot to show him the five million reward for the search for people and cats, and the revelation came out.

The policeman patted his head, thinking that it should be okay to miss this one.

Moreover, he searched all the cats in his cat house, and there was no little cat.

The policemen drove away and headed to the next cat market.

On the other hand, Lao Zhang felt a little irritable because a cat that had been grinding his mouth for half a day was disturbed by the police and did not buy it.

Tomorrow, it is estimated that if Wang Jianjian's grandson finds the wronged boss, he will repent and take the opportunity to raise the price.

Lao Zhang thought that he had to go early tomorrow.

The sample phase of pure white English is short, and he can add a few thousand to sell it.

Today, the police of City B are all out to sweep up Cat City.

Lao Zhang thought that today he could not see a cat.

Then I wandered to the phone repair shop.

His phone was sent yesterday for repair.

It is estimated that it has been fixed today.

When the clerk saw him come in, he handed him the phone.

"Two hundred."

"Where do you want so much? Cheaper" The old Zhang love to bargain the habit is out again.

And the clerk soft grinding hard soak for half a day, finally less than ten dollars.

He opened his phone beautifully and sat leisurely in the repair shop rubbing their nets.

He swiped a few videos, and then he saw the five million reward for the cat hunting and people finding revelation.

Lao Zhang originally did not cross anything, was preparing to continue to look at the beauty, subconsciously felt that what had just happened was very familiar.

So I paddled back and looked at it carefully.

When he saw the cat's appearance clearly, his hand trembled uncontrollably.

Isn't this "five million" the one he wanted to buy at Wang Jianjian in the morning?

No wonder the police of City B all went out today to raid Cat City.

It turned out that the little milk cat was the pet of a rich family.

Gu Shi, super rich!!!

That's five million!!!