Chapter 61

"Gu family raised me for so many years?" Gu Yanming laughed out tears, and a pair of eyes stared coldly and sinisterly at Gu's father and Gu Yanqing.

"That's right, the Gu family has raised me for so many years, but has it ever given me real love and care? In this family, I will always be an outsider."

"Since I was a child, I was just a dog that you guys picked up from the orphanage."

"I have no will of my own, and whatever I want to do, it's all up to you guys."

"In order for Gu Yanqing to successfully inherit the company, I was forced to study medicine, and in order for me to come to the company to spy on Gu Yanqing, I was forced to resign from my job as a doctor."

"After Gu Yanqing was born, you all guarded me like a thief, you are the real family! I am just a dog that is dispensable and teases twice when I think about it."

"I live in a mask all day long in order to please you so-called picky family members."

"Since it has come to this point now, I'm not afraid to tear my face off with you guys, that's right, I am coveting Gu's property."

"I want to take all of these over and make all of you submit to my feet, no longer dare to look down on me, no longer dare to ignore me, no longer dare to speak coldly to me."

"I want you all to be afraid of me, to fear me, to look at my face all day long, I want you all to taste what kind of careful and subservient life I have been living for so many years!

Gu Yanming's eyes were bloodshot, and the more he spoke, the more excited he became, laughing wildly.

Everyone in the room was stunned.

Gu's father and Gu Yanqing looked at him in silence.

In the eyes of everyone, Gu Yanming had always been gentle and well-mannered.

They did not know that this was a disguise that had been suppressed for many years.

After the shock in Gu father and Gu Yanqing's heart passed, they silently thought back to the things they had done since childhood.

It seems that indeed, they have done something wrong.

But that's not the reason he has such a strong vengeful mind.

Although the Gu family sometimes neglected and treated him coldly, and indeed because of Gu Yanqing, they disregarded his wishes and allowed him to study medicine, but for so many years.

The Gu family did not treat him poorly in terms of food, clothing and drink, nor did they torture or abuse him in any way.

Even if all the children are born to the same parents, the parents are sometimes biased.

One is the only son of the family, and the other is the only son of the family.

This is a human flaw, but the Gu family has never done anything very excessive to Gu Yanming from the beginning to the end.

"The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to its customers. "

Gu Yanming's eyes were bloodshot, and he laughed oddly twice "Oh, is it useful to say this now? The spiritual damage has already been done, saying more is also nonsense."

"Anyway, the face has been torn, I don't mind being thorough."

The secretary over there was still pressing her phone to play something, but because there was no sound, she was not sure if she had played the audio, and was sweating profusely.