Chapter 62

Gu Yanqing took the little kitten back to the president's office.

The assistant handed Gu Yanqing the list of Gu Yanming's staff members recorded at the executive meeting.

At the same time, he brought good news: the government had agreed to adopt the urban planning plan provided by Gu's group through consideration, Gu's project could continue, and the crisis was successfully resolved.

The court has determined that this incident is a commercial crime of a bad nature of bribing government officials, and has issued court summons to the relevant personnel, and will send someone to take Gu Yanming and Manager Gao away in the afternoon to cooperate with the investigation and interrogation.

So far, this big storm was perfectly solved without any danger.

Gu Yanqing nodded after listening, and then reported a series of names of Gu Yanming's staff on the board of directors to the assistant, "the dismissal of the dismissal, the dismissal can not find a way to dilute the equity out of the board."

"Yes," the assistant was ordered to go immediately to do.

When he left, he also thoughtfully closed the door to the president's office.

Gu Yanqing also felt a little tired after experiencing too many things today.

He hugged the little kitten and sat on the sofa, his big hand rubbing the little kitten's soft and fragrant body to relieve his fatigue.

The little kitten obediently softly nestled in the man's arms, small hands hands buckle the man's suit buttons play.

"Honey, today you said I am something intersex, what does intersex mean ah?"

Gu Yanqing learned from Professor Xia last time that the race of Gods Meow Meow, both men and women can get pregnant.

He was happy to know that and from that time he planned to have several babies with the little kitten in the future.

When explaining the situation to Gu's father today, he didn't tell him that the little kitten was a Divine Meow Meow, so in order to have a reasonable baby with the little kitten in the future, he had to say that the little kitten was intersex.

Gu Yanqing rubbed the little kitten's thin and soft waist, smiled lightly and explained to him, and finally cautioned the little kitten.

"The baby's divine meow identity is not to be casually known, if known, it will be dangerous, be careful not to say it to others in the future oh."

The little milk then suddenly realized, he nodded obediently "Mm-hmm, I know."

He nibbled his finger "But how can a boy have a baby? I've never been told about it."

The little kitten was bought and raised by Gu Yanqing since he was a child, and his mom and dad hadn't had time to educate him about this, so naturally he didn't know.

Gu Yanqing smiled and touched his flower heart, his voice was low "Here, just ......"

The first thing you need to do is to get a good idea of what you are getting into.

I don't know what he said, causing the little kitten's cheeks to instantly redden, and even the white tender ears are blushing.

Gu Yanqing kissed the little kitten's lips and rubbed the little kitten's belly "So, there will be a little baby in the baby's belly."

The little kitten buried her blushing face in Gu Yanqing's neck nest and rubbed her pampered face "Don't have a baby, so shy."

Gu Yanqing lowered his head and nibbled on the little kitten's ear, his voice was hoarse "But what if my husband wants a baby?"