Chapter 54

when everything was over, she looked like a dilapidated doll, lying on the bed with her eyes blank.

gu yanming realized what he had done on impulse.

he reached out his hand to touch xiao sanhua.

the fingertips touched xiao sanhua's body, and xiao sanhua shrank a little, and his body trembled, as if the corpse was still ghosted, and quickly shrank into the corner.

his eyes looked at gu yanming timidly, and he seemed to be extremely afraid of him.

gu yanming had just been drunk on his brain, and because of these two days of bitter emotions, his hands were particularly light and heavy.

it is estimated that it is scared of the little three flowers.

i don't know if i hurt him?

the pet doctor said that xiao sanhua should be rested, and if he did this, would his condition worsen?

gu yanming was extremely remorseful, and he was eager to go back to what he had just done and slap himself awake.

but no matter how much remorse, what has happened cannot be changed.

gu yanming's hands froze in mid-air, and his eyes stared sadly at xiao sanhua, "baby, let me see if it hurts you, okay?"

xiao sanhua shook her head, her body kept hiding in the corner, and there was a fear in her eyes that could not be hidden.

"no, i don't, please, don't."

gu yanming was so distressed that he withdrew his hand, "well, baby, don't be afraid, i won't touch you, so i will take the ointment over, you check it yourself, if you think that the flowers are very painful to touch, apply the ointment, okay?"

xiao sanhua choked up, "the ointment is put down, you, get out." 

gu yanming nodded his head busily, he was afraid that staying here would stimulate xiao sanhua's emotions and affect his condition.

"well, baby, don't be afraid, i'll go out, i'll go out."

he called for the servant to bring the ointment, and then put the ointment at the feet of xiao sanhua, and gently took it out of the door.

after closing the door, gu yanming leaned back against the door of the master bedroom, pounded his forehead, and sighed deeply.

how could he not control himself like this and do such a thing.

originally, he had hurt xiao sanhua deeply enough, and this time, xiao sanhua not only hated him, but also completely feared him.

gu yanming sat outside the master bedroom for more than three hours.

after estimating that xiao sanhua had fallen asleep, he gently pushed open the door and went in.

he tried to take as slowly as possible, gently lifted the quilt, and lay down.

when xiao sanhua slept, she curled up into a small ball and hid in the bed.

psychologically, this is a highly protective posture.

it is a self-protective posture when you are extremely insecure and extremely afraid.

gu yanming's heart hurt.

he gently took xiao sanhua into his arms.

xiao sanhua felt protective and warm in her sleep.

the limbs slowly stretched out, clinging to gu yanming's body, obediently nestled in the man's arms.

gu yanming couldn't help but think that in the future, he would probably only be able to get close to xiao sanhua when he slept.

on the other hand, after work, gu yanqing planned to quickly take the little milk cat back to the apartment, and he was ashamed after eating.

but the little cat is not joking about going out to play.

gu yanqing couldn't stand the soft grinding hard bubbles of the little milk cat, and he had to take him out.

they came to a food street this time.

the food street on winter nights is particularly lively, with a strong smell of fireworks.

the little cat was drooling at the sight of everything.

he stood next to the barbecue stall, staring intently at the fragrant roast meat on it, and held out his hand to gu yanqing, "take the money, i want to eat meat."

gu yanqing glanced at the worrisome sanitary environment of the barbecue stall, as well as the barbecue meat sprinkled with various seasonings and oil, frowned, and wrapped his arms around the waist of the little milk cat to take him out of here.

"baby, it will hurt your stomach when you eat it, and your husband will take you to eat something else."

the little milk cat was about to be cried by the fragrant barbecue, he pouted his ass, broke free from gu yanqing's arms, and childishly lay next to the barbecue stall, pouting his small mouth, "i'm going to eat this ~ give me something to eat ~ "

the little milk cat is obviously wearing a couture suit, dressed appropriately, but from the inside out there is a childishness.

have fun with the barbecue stall owner.

"hey hey, such a big man, dressed in a bright way, looking at all the work, and reaching for food." 

"it's pretty, come on, i'll send you two strings, and the next time i open a salary, i'll buy it for myself here."

the grill stall owner said, took two skewers of grilled chicken and handed them to the little milk cat.

"wow, thank you uncle."

the little cat took it and immediately stuffed it into its mouth and ate it.

its lightning speed was not as fast as it could cover his ears, and gu yanqing didn't even have time to stop it.

he knocked on the little cat's head, "not good again."

the little milk cat was knocked on the head, and the milk fiercely made a grimace at gu yanqing, and then held out her hand to him.

"i've been your secretary for a day today, what about my salary?"

gu yanqing was a little crying and laughing, he took the little milk cat into his arms, and wanted to pull him away from the barbecue stall, "the company's salary is all monthly, and there is a reason to pay a salary for a day." but the

little milk cat had just eaten two bunches of chicken, tasted the wonderful taste of barbecue, and was even more reluctant to leave the barbecue stall.

"i don't care, i did a day's work today, i want a salary!"

"otherwise i won't go to work tomorrow!"

gu yanqing was entangled in the little milk cat and had no choice but to buy him a kebab.

"first of all, i can only buy three strings."

mm-hmm, the little licked the corners of her mouth, her eyes shining.

three strings is better than no food.

"boss, bring me a bunch of squid, a bunch of beef, a bunch of chicken wings, spicy, very spicy."

"yes, give me that skewer, that skewer looks bigger, more meat, lol."

finally got his wish and ate the skewers of the little cat happily like a little fart.

this time he no longer devoured it like he had just done, but first licked it, and then slowly ate it in small bites.

"whoops, it's really delicious."

gu yanqing smiled lightly and touched the hair of the little milk cat, "little hungry ghost." "wouldn't it be nice for

your husband to take you to a place that's more delicious than here?"

"mm-hmm" the little milk cat instantly forgot the "hatred" just now, hugged gu yanqing's neck and mua a good mouthful, "husband is really good, kiss."

the little milk cat just ate the kebab, the small mouth was oily, kissed gu yanqing's face, gu yanqing was not disgusted.

pinched the waist of the little milk cat," little hungry ghost, thinking about eating all day, be careful to eat into a small fat pig." the

little milk cat whirred, "it's better to be fat, ahem~"

gu yanqing took the little milk cat to a japanese food store.

ordered a lot of fish and meat that small milk cats like to eat.

the japanese food shop specializes in fresh ingredients.

a lot of food is made into sashimi.

the little cat really likes to eat.

in the end, he ate his belly and was carried back to the apartment by gu yanqing.

after entering the apartment, gu yanqing did not put down the little milk cat, but carried him into the bathroom.

the little milk cat was afraid of dying in the bathroom, and immediately clutched gu yanqing's neck and fluttered her legs.

"no, don't take a shower!"

"baby is obedient, wash incense, and stink on your body." gu yanqing said as he put the little milk cat into the bathtub where the warm water was placed and the bath ball was soaked.

"meow, badass, no stink, no wash, no wash!"

the little cat clamped gu yanqing's waist between its legs and refused to go into the water.

gu yanqing was really helpless, so he had to go into the water with him.

after a good toss, i washed the little milk cat incense.

the little cat bit the man's shoulder and cried, pitiful, tearfully "bad guy, bad guy, whining."

gu yanqing hugged the soft body of the little milk cat, took the hair dryer to the little milk cat to patiently dry her hair, and gently and spoiled, "okay, i'm a bad person, i'm not good, baby don't cry, don't cry, it's already washed." blowing

dry hair, the little milk cat burped and stopped crying.

it was like a little baby.

gu yanqing loved and pitied him, so he carried the person to the bedroom, and the sauce was brewed, and the person cried again.

finally, a bottle of goat milk and two small dried fish were fed, and then they were re-coaxed.

at night, he turned off the lights and slept with a soft and sticky little milk cat, and gu yanqing felt very happy.

it's just that late at night, when the brain is empty.

gu yanqing also remembered the investigation materials for gu yanming in the past few days that he had read today.

if brother really wanted to do this, he wouldn't let him kill him.

if nothing else, just to prevent the little cat, not to let the parents get hurt.

he wants to protect the people he loves, even if he is the enemy of his once beloved brother.

thinking like this, gu yanqing hugged the little cat tighter again.

the little cat moved its small mouth in the man's arms, as if in its sleep, and was also eating something delicious.

gu yanqing smiled lightly and kissed the soft lips of the little milk cat, and whispered, "baby, i will protect you, i will not let you be hurt again." the

next day, as soon as gu yanqing arrived at the president's office, he called the assistant in.

"find a few more people and give me a few more executives and directors who are in close contact with gu yanming, and report to me on any movements they have."

"also, contact professor xia for me, i want to meet him today."

the "okay" assistant should go down and do it immediately.

the assistant is worthy of following gu yanqing for so many years, and his work efficiency is very high.

in the afternoon, gu yanqing and professor xia sat face to face outside the university café.

"professor xia, i'll get to the point."

"i want to know, what did gu yanming do when he contacted you during this time and sent the god clan meowth next to him into your laboratory?"

professor xia looked at gu yanqing, "these are all research secrets, and i can't tell you."

if it weren't for gu yanming being a former genius student, he hoped that gu yanming would participate in the research of the divine clan meowth, and he would never easily tell him about the study of the divine clan meowth.

gu yanqing took a sip of coffee and smiled, "well, professor xia, you told me the specific situation of gu yanming's contact with you during this time, and i funded the research of this anti-cancer cell in your hand now, one hundred million, how about it?"

gu yanqing learned according to the investigation that the current "anti-cancer cell" research in professor xia's hands has fallen into a bottleneck period, spending a lot of money every day, but there is no result, and the research funds are stretched.

gu yanqing proposed to fund at this time, which was simply a charcoal in the snow.