Chapter 49

Gu Yanqing looked at Gong Nanmu's slightly embarrassed look and couldn't help but laugh softly.

Feeling ridiculed, Gong Nan was ashamed and indignant, meowed, quickly threw down the toilet paper and slid down the coffee table, and fled into his room.

Gu Yanqing shouted in the back, "It doesn't matter, although it is demolished, there will be servants cleaning tomorrow."

The door to Gongnan's room slammed shut.

The little cat has two cute ears and bright eyes, "Really? master."

Usually, he was punished for spanking when he demolished his home, but today it was so good? Casually dismantled?

Gu Yanqing walked over with a smile, picked up the little milk cat, and took out the plastic bag he got from nowhere in his mouth and threw it away.

"Fake, little villain, tear down the house in the middle of the night, go back to sleep with the owner."

"Whoops, master villain."

The little milk cat was spanked several times, and with four legs hanging down like a fate, it was carried upstairs by Gu Yanqing.

The next day, the little milk cat thought that Gong Nanmu came from City B to City A, and he hung out for two days without accompanying him, so he took the initiative to propose to go out to play.

City A is a super metropolis, with a long history and culture, and there are still many places to play.

The three of them played for a day and took a lot of pictures.

Today, Gong Nan meditated on being close to the little milk cat, and the little milk cat was also very cooperative.

But Gong Nan meditated on the feeling that the little milk cat just regarded him as a friend, and treated Gu Yanqing as the kind of way of getting along between lovers.

For example, when taking pictures, although the little milk cat will also hold his hand, the body is tilted in the direction of Gu Yanqing.

For example, when the ice cream was accidentally dipped on the little milk cat, the little milk cat scolded Gu Yanqing with disgust and scolded "the owner is stupid", and to him was polite "It doesn't matter."

Many, many small details are highlighted in the process of getting along.

The difference between loving and not loving is so obvious.

These behaviors, demeanors, and tones of the little milk cat are subconscious, but subconsciously, they are often the most hurtful.

Miya nan was still full of confidence in the morning, played for a day, slowly experienced depression, looked away, and finally decided to take the initiative to leave.

Instead of sticking bluntly between the two, it's better to leave with dignity.

At dinner in the evening, when Gu Yanqing left to go to the toilet, Gong Nan opened his mouth.

"I'm going back to City B tomorrow."

The little cat was very surprised, "Ah, I'm going to take you somewhere else tomorrow." City A would

have to play for several days to finish, and he didn't expect Miyanan to go so fast.

Miyonami smiled bitterly, "One day today is enough, some things..... Alas, forget it. There's no point in staying a few more days, today is enough, thank you for your hospitality.

The little milk cat smacked his mouth and puffed his cheeks, "Well, it's a pity, you left so early, there are still many interesting places to go."

Gong Nan touched the hair of the little milk cat, and his heart was also unwilling, "It doesn't matter, if you want to play with me in the future, come and find me at any time." As long as you're willing to look back at me, I've always been there.

At this time, Gong Nan meditation did not hide his thoughts.

He thought that according to the little milk cat's love quotient, he could not understand this sentence, but he did not expect that the little milk cat was silent for a while, and then raised his eyes to look at him solemnly, "Nan Meditation, in fact, yesterday, I heard what you and the owner said."

"You" Miya nan looked at the little milk cat in surprise.

The little milk cat said solemnly, "Although it will hurt your heart to say this, I still have to tell you."

"I am very grateful that you saved me, I have always treated you as my best friend, but only a friend, I thought a lot last night, I love my master, I can't live without the kind of love in my heart, even if he is human, I am a god meow, it doesn't matter."

"I tell you this today in the hope that after you return to City B, you will forget me as soon as possible, find the kitten that likes you, and you also like his own kitten, and don't waste time waiting for me."

"My love for my master will not change."

"I'm really sorry."

After listening to the little milk cat's words, Gong Nan's eyes were full of loss that could not be hidden.

He hung his head and smiled bitterly for a moment, then looked up at the little cat and said in a dumb voice, "Okay, I see."

"May I ask you one last question?"

"What?"

"Why don't you suddenly call me Lao Gong?"

"The master said that this is a title for the person who loves the most."

"Okay, I get it." Miyami smiled at the little cat with relief.

The little milk cat also smiled brightly at Gong Nan.

When Gu Yanqing returned to his seat, he saw the two of them smiling at each other with an unusually tacit understanding, and the vinegar jar in his heart turned over again, and he stepped forward and sat down while saying, "What are you talking about?" So happy.

Gong Nanmo punched Gu Yanqing the shoulder, Nothing? I'm leaving tomorrow, and the little cat says she can't bear me.

Gong Nan meditated on this to be angry and clear-

After all, his first love ended in failure, and he was uncomfortable.

Gu Yanqing was very happy to hear that Gong Nan was leaving, and a bright smile appeared on his face.

Gu Yanqing also unceremoniously pounded back.

"Haha, my baby is very affectionate, and when my friend is gone, he will naturally be sad."

Gong Nan was relieved, Gu Yanqing was happy, and the little milk cat let go of the burden that made him worry for a night.

This meal was eaten more freely than ever.

All three were happy.

"After I leave, you have to take care of the little cat and don't let him be in danger again."

"Well, I know!"

This was the last conversation between Gu Yanqing and Gong Nanmu before they were completely drunk.

On the other hand, after Gu Yanming resigned from the hospital, he did not have to work overtime on weekends and was idle at Gu's house.

Professor Xia said that when the experiment had results, he would tell him not to run to this side often, so as not to arouse suspicion.

However, Gu Yanming hid mastiffs and played golf in the Gu family villa, constantly looking for things to do for himself, but he could not control his desire to go to the laboratory.

After a morning of rubbing, Gu Yanming finally drove to the university. <

He told himself in his heart that he had gone to the laboratory because he was concerned about the progress of the experiment, and he wanted to get the scared voice of the God Clan Meow as soon as possible, and then carry out his own plan.

And not for the sake of the little three flowers.

Today is the weekend, and soon after the school year, there are still many college students in the school.

Gu Yanqing deliberately wore a casual suit.

But he was tall and handsome, and even if he was just wearing ordinary casual clothes, he was still very eye-catching in school.

There were even two bold female college students who came up to him for WeChat.

Gu Yanming came to the door of the laboratory.

Thankfully, there weren't many people in the lab on weekends.

On the floor where Professor Xia's laboratory was located, there was no one.

Gu Yanming stood at the door of the laboratory, and for some reason, suddenly his hands trembled a little.

He stood at the door for half a moment before pushing open the door and entering.

As soon as he pushed open the door, he saw Xiao Sanhua lying on the stage, tortured to death.

Xiao Sanhua heard the sound of opening the door and twisted her head to look at the door.

When he saw Gu Yanming, Xiao Sanhua's lifeless eyes like a pool of stagnant water suddenly burst out a faint light.

The sudden burning hope stung Gu Yanming's eyes.

"Master" Xiao Sanhua opened her chapped lips, as if using the last strength of her body, shouted out this sound, at the same time, tears rolled out of her eyes.

Lining his pale little face, he looked unusually pitiful and fragile.

Almost instantly, Gu Yanming's heart was tightened.

Professor Xia also saw Gu Yanming.

"Close the door and be careful of being seen."

Professor Xia rushed to the point of saying clearly.

Gu Yanming hurriedly turned around to close the door, and at the same time took the opportunity to hide the heartache on his face.

He can't show pity, can't!

When Gu Yanming turned around again, the look on his face had returned to calm and calm.

He coldly glanced at Xiao Sanhua, who threw a hopeful look at him, and then turned to look at Professor Xia, seemingly unconcerned about Xiao Sanhua's current situation and pain.

That cold look stabbed Xiao Sanhua's heart into a thousand holes in an instant.

It's like a basin of cold water poured on the head of the hood of the nine cold days.

Chilling.

In the past few days, no matter how much Xiao Sanhua suffered, she had always believed that her master would come back to save him.

And Xiao Sanhua put it in his heart as the master of the only hope.

At this moment, he threw such a cold look at him.

Master, don't you care about his life and death?

Xiao Sanhua thought again of the day that his master had sent him, and it was the master himself who had sent him over, personally tied him to this cold iron bed, and then threw him away.

He should have understood, but he had been deceiving himself.

It was his master who made him suffer all this.

How could he still be so stupid, believing and expecting that his master would come to his rescue.

The light of hope in Xiao Sanhua's eyes was extinguished.

Completely extinguished.

His eyes also became cold and dead.

He felt his heart hurt so much, as if there were thousands of needles pricking at the same time.

It felt more painful than being tormented by all sorts of maddening sounds.

He felt that at this moment, he was truly dead.

I heard that once the only hope in my heart is lost, it is death.

The soul dies, the flesh is nothing more than the walking dead.

"Professor Xia, how is the experiment going?"

Gu Yanming tried to restrain himself from looking at Xiao Sanhua and not letting Xiao Sanhua see his pity and pain.

He allowed himself to focus on the results of the experiment, but he couldn't concentrate at all.

He was asking about the experiment with his mouth, and all he had in mind was Xiao Sanhua.

It was this eye avoidance that made him miss the opportunity to finally save Xiao Sanhua's heart.

Professor Xia is a research maniac, his eyes fixed intently on the sound frequencies above the computer screen.

The hand is debugging the sound device connected to the small sanhua headphones.

"Quick, I've tested more than a hundred sound frequencies."

With that, Professor Xia turned his voice to a frequency, and then turned his head to see Xiao Sanhua's reaction.

Gu Yanming followed Professor Xia's gaze and looked over.

The little Sanhua who was tied to the stage immediately twisted her expression and twitched her limbs, looking very painful.

Because it was too painful, Xiao Sanhua subconsciously bit his lip and bit out blood.

Bright red blood covered Xiao Sanhua's bitten lip flap due to multiple previous sound tests.

On his pale face, he looked miserable.