Chapter 60

Gu Yanqing's handsome face was slapped to the side, he turned his head, hanging his head, seemingly too guilty to look at Gu's father "Dad, I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

"You also know it's all your fault?" Father Gu was so angry that he wanted to vomit blood, "I think you've just been confused by that, that white sugar, that's why you stirred up such a big basket!"

"Dad, this is all my own problem, I don't blame white sugar."

"You still want to talk back to me for him?" Gu father was furious and raised his hand to slap Gu Yanqing.

Gu Yanqing closed her eyes and waited to be hit.

Then he felt a soft body, blocked in front of him.

"Don't hit brother Yanqing, okay, it will hurt."

Gu Yanqing opened his eyes and saw the little kitten standing in front of him, opening his hands to protect him behind him.

The little kitten is so afraid of pain, but in the face of Gu's father's slap, but still did not hesitate to choose to protect him.

Gu Yanqing's heart surged with a warm current, and his eyes looked deeply at the little kitten.

"You!" Gu father pointed his finger at the little kitten, his eyes widened, so angry that his body trembled a little "How could you be in the company?"

The little kitten saw Gu's father's fierce look and was so scared that his body trembled a little.

He wore earplugs and couldn't hear any sound, so he watched his father's mouth open and close, and didn't know what he was saying.

When he saw his father sticking his finger out at him, he thought he was going to hit him and cowered in fear.

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the public.

"You, you guys!" Father Gu was so angry that he was about to vomit blood.

"Sins, sins!"

"Gu Yanqing, you don't deserve to be this Gu's president, immediately convene the board of directors, I will dismiss you."

After Gu father finished speaking, he rushed off to the big office in anger.

Half an hour later, all the directors of Gu's gathered in the big office for a meeting.

"Gu Yanqing has made a major mistake in his work, his ability is not worthy of the position of president, I announce his dismissal." Father Gu's majestic voice echoed in the large office.

"At the same time, convene this board meeting today, the reason why you must have heard, now Gu's is at the moment of life and death, I hope we can work together to find a way, we join hands to tide over the difficulties."

The other directors listened to these words and talked about them.

When Gu Yanqing committed such a big crime, Gu's father rushed to fire him, apparently in anger, but actually to protect his son and want him to get out of this incident.

In addition, Gu's such a huge company, once the collapse, bankruptcy, debt, they shareholding directors, none of them want to run.

This matter they can help think of a way, but the basket is Gu Yanqing stabbed out, Gu Yanqing must be responsible.

These years, the Gu family independent of Gu's assets are also more than scary, can certainly fill this deficit.

They can't easily take out their own assets now, they have to force Gu's father to take this money out.