Chapter 9

The kitten refuses to enter the bathroom, and even gasps when passing by the bathroom door, and then runs away quickly.

In order to lure the little cat into the bathroom, Gu Yanqing put a cat food every step of the way from the living room.

The little greedy cat, who was sitting in the living room watching TV, smelled the smell of cat food, jumped off the sofa, and ate all the way to the bathroom door, only to realize that something was wrong.

But it was too late for him to escape.

"Meow!" The little milk cat screamed, and before the short legs took two steps, the man grabbed it with a big hand and took it into the bathroom.

The bathroom door was locked mercilessly with a snap.

Only then did the little milk cat realize that he was tricked, waving his short legs, flashing his little fangs, and twisting to bite the man.

The legs are too short when they are used.

The little milk cat scratched and bit the air a few times.

Then Gu Yanqing put it into the bathtub filled with water.

As soon as the little milk cat's claws touched the water, it sighed fiercely at Gu Yanqing's milk, and its four short legs desperately clawed at the wall of the bathtub, struggling to climb out.

But the wall of the bathtub was slippery, and the little cat couldn't climb up with its short legs. Seeing the man turned on the shower, he was about to pour the nasty hot water over him.

You can escape this terrifying big bathtub by taking a human form.

The little milk cat quickly turned into a human form, but before the legs could go out, the man grabbed the soft waist and held it tightly in his arms.

Seeing that she couldn't escape, the little milk cat bit Gu Yanqing angrily.

Gu Yanqing quickly pinched his puffy cheeks and pinch his rosy soft lips.

"Baby, if you don't take a bath, you'll turn into a stinky little girl. Be good, and it'll be over soon."

Little milk cats can't be good, he only knows that bathing is terrible! Meow~

The little milk cat began to struggle frantically in the man's arms.

Gu Yanqing works out every day and has a lot of strength. It is not a problem to control a thin little cat.

only.

The little milk cat struggled and struggled, and found that there was a hard thing, holding him against him.

"Hey~" The

little milk cat whimpered and rubbed there curiously, and the man let out a muffled groan.

The little milk cat didn't understand what was going on, and in a whirlwind, he was pressed into the bathtub by the man, pinched his chin and bit his lips, biting and kissing.

This time the kiss was fiercer than ever.

Gu Yanqing seemed to want to swallow people whole.

The kitten's mouth and tongue were bitten, and there was one or two broken begging sounds from the throat.

"Bad, bad guy, don't, don't bite, it hurts."

This faint begging for mercy finally brought back Gu Yanqing's sense of reason.

He was breathing heavily, and let go of the kitten with his eyes blurred.

Only then did I find that the little milk cat had been bullied by him to the point of tears and red and swollen lips.