Chapter 26

In the end, the little milk cat did not escape the man's clutches and was sent to the hospital for examination.

In a living environment, cats are especially dependent on their owners.

What's more, in a place like the horror hospital, the little milk cat grabbed Gu Yanqing, hugged him like a koala, and didn't let go at all.

The doctors and nurses had never seen a boy who was so afraid of the hospital, and laughed at him.

Gu Yanqing was busy talking to the doctor and didn't notice.

The little milk cat glanced at those people, then pouted and blushed, and buried her head tightly in Gu Yanqing's shoulder.

The test results showed that there is no serious problem, just need to massage with medicated oil every day to reduce the swelling.

It wasn't until Gu Yanqing took the medicine and went out of the hospital to get into the car that the little cat was willing to lift its face.

Only then did Gu Yanqing notice that the little milk cat had dropped the little pearl, and he felt distressed and gently wiped the warm little pearl with his fingers.

But the little pearls kept falling off one by two, as if the thread had been broken.

Gu Yanqing was a little panicked and asked anxiously, "Baby, what's the matter? Don't scare me." The

little milk cat punched Gu Yanqing's chest with a small pink fist.

"Someone just laughed at me for being timid."

"Woo, I said I can't come to the hospital. Damn."

"Why is everyone bullying me today, so are my uncles and aunts, you are, and so are others. You are all bad guys."

The little kitten said more and more aggrieved, crying and burping.

There are too many things that happened in one day today, which is indeed a big impact on the little milk cat with a simple heart and a simple growth environment.

Only then did Gu Yanqing realize that his baby was wronged.

He hurriedly hugged someone and coaxed, "I'm sorry baby, they are all bad guys, so baby was wronged."

After a long time of comfort, the little milk cat cried less fiercely and calmed down slowly. "Stinky shit shoveling

, why do your parents hate me so much and let you separate from me."

"Is it because I hate it so much? So everyone doesn't like me?"

Shit's brother kicked and was disliked by uncles and aunts.

Isn't he, really, a very annoying little cat.

So his family doesn't like him.

However, he wants the master's family to like him because he likes the master.

He didn't want the master because he was hated by the family.

Woohoo

little milk cat has always been lively, innocent, cheerful and cute.

Gu Yanqing looked at the baby's grievance, sadness, and lack of self-confidence at this time.

He never regretted every decision he made, but suddenly regretted today's decision.

He wanted to let his parents see the kitten and tell them his determination to be with the kitten.

But he didn't take into account that the kitten would feel sad when faced with the disgust of his family.