Chapter 12

Gu Yanqing looked at the little milk cat with deep eyes, "Baby give me dried fish when you kiss me, okay?" The

little milk cat heard that there was dried fish in the kiss, so she hurriedly put her arms around Gu Yanqing's neck and leaned over to mua took several mouthfuls.

Then he was pinched by the man's chin, biting his mouth sorely.

In the end, the little milk cat ate the beloved dried fish with swollen lips.

"Ooooooooo~ As long as there are small fish to eat, I'd like to be bitten every day, meow~"

The next day was the weekend, Gu Yanqing saw that the little milk cat was injured and always had a headache, so he took the little milk cat out. Play, meet new people to divert attention.

Gu Yanqing has a good friend from childhood, named Jian Rang, who is currently serving the family business and is also the heir of the family. He just came back from abroad and happened to meet him.

Jane Jean's mansion is a villa located in the city center.

This group of villas in the city center is the property of the Gu family. Gu Yanqing also has villas here, but it is some distance from the company, so he does not live here.

Gu Yanqing's car drove to the door, and a housekeeper came over to lead the way.

The car stopped in front of the villa, and Gu Yanqing entered the door with the little milk cat in his arms.

Jane Jean, wearing loose home clothes, had long been waiting in the hall with a bright smile on her face.

Seeing Gu Yanqing, the two first patted each other on the shoulders and exchanged greetings for a while.

Then Jian Rang reached out to touch the little milk cat in Gu Yanqing's arms with a face full of excitement.

Jane Jean is a real warm character, not disguised.

I usually like small animals.

So when this strange man touched him.

The little milk cat could feel his kindness, so not only did he not reject it, but instead rubbed his head against the man's palm and purred comfortably.

"Wow, it's so cute, it's not like the bad son I raised." The bad son in

Jane Rang's mouth was a competition-level hero that he bought at a high price. He has a noble bloodline and looks beautiful, but he is also arrogant.

He is not a relative at all, and always likes to bite Jian Rang and beat Jian Rang with small fists.

Gu Yanqing stroked the soft body of the little milk cat and said with a wry smile, "This one also likes to bite people."

Jane Rang smiled heartily, "Haha, come in, let the two little guys get to know each other, I haven't seen it for a long time. Seeing you, I have a lot to talk about."

Gu Yanqing came to the living room with the little milk cat in his arms.

Jane's living room is fully open. Outside the living room, there is a large swimming pool, a green lawn, and beautiful plants of various colors. The scenery is very pleasing to the eye.

"Wally, come o

, I'll introduce you to a new friend."

Wally, who was lying on the sofa licking her hair, heard the call from her master, turned her head and glanced at Jane Rang, then turned her head to continue licking her hair in disdain.