Chapter 59

"Very well done." Gu Yanqing said approvingly.

His hands were clasped against his chin, and his eyes were flooded with cold severity.

Brother, you are heartless, I can only be righteous too.

Ten days later, Manager Gao suddenly rushed into the president's office in a hurry.

"Mr. Gu, Mr. Gu, it's not good."

Gu Yanqing was concentrating on the documents, heard the words and looked up frowning at the manager "What is it? So panicky, come in and knock on the door are forgotten?"

Gu Yanqing especially hated people entering the president's office without knocking.

The manager did so to highlight his own panic.

The act is here.

He gasped, "Mr. Gu, there is a problem with the project."

Gu Yanqing also accompanied Manager Gao to act, he pretended to look very shocked, from the boss's chair to stand up.

"What?"

"The project is going well, how could there be a problem?"

"The company has invested most of the money in this project, and now you're telling me that something went wrong?"

"What has gone wrong? Tell me quickly!"

"The government suddenly issued a document to ban this project, saying that the project site involves urban planning, can not continue construction."

Hearing this, Gu Yanqing instantly fell into the boss chair.

"What?"

"If this project can't be completed, the capital invested will be equivalent to watered down, unable to return to the capital, the company's capital chain will be broken, how can something like this suddenly happen?"

Gu Yanqing suddenly stood up from the boss's chair, walked to the manager and grabbed his collar, jaws dropping "When you applied for this project, did you not do a survey on this land? How could such a thing happen."

Gu Yanqing's acting skills were very realistic.

The high manager was shocked, he shivered, "I investigated at the time, but I didn't find out. Besides, you also signed it, Mr. Gu."

This is shirking responsibility.

In any case, this kind of big project must be signed by Gu Yanqing before it can be started.

Therefore, Gu Yanqing is the first person responsible for such a big incident.

Gu Yanqing acted like he only now understood that he had been pitched.

He angrily glared at manager Gao, raised his hand and slapped him fiercely "Get out, go down and think of a way, if you don't solve this matter perfectly, I won't let you go back in one piece."

Manager Gao covered his cheek and walked out of the president's office with a shaking body.

He cried all the way back to his office and started calling people non-stop to find a solution.

At this time, the news that the project was in trouble and Gu's was facing bankruptcy immediately had spread throughout most of the company.

Everyone thought manager Gao was scared and panicked.

In fact, manager Gao was happy to death.

Because the more angry Gu Yanqing acted, the more vicious he was, the more it meant that Gu Yanqing had no defense and was an embroidered pillow.