Chapter 53

"your honor, here's a document you need to sign."

gu yanqing saw the little milk cat, his mood was better, he smiled softly at the little milk cat, "white secretary, please come in."

the little milk cat smiled and pushed the door in, and gu yanqing locked the door with a remote control.

the little cat wears a suit, adding an air of asceticism.

he walked over to gu yanqing's large desk, put the document in front of gu yanqing, and then obediently stood aside waiting for gu yanqing to sign it.

gu yanqing stretched out his long arms, held the little milk cat on his lap and sat down, bit the soft ear tip of the little milk cat, and whispered, "baby, you turn it over to your husband."

the little cat was tickled by the bite, moved its ears, dodged, and exhaled, "nasty, don't bite my ear."

gu yanqing smiled lightly and kissed the soft cheek of the little milk cat, "good, don't bite." 

the little milk cat picked up the file on the table and opened it for gu yanqing to see.

gu yanqing rested his chin on the shoulder of the little milk cat and looked at the document with the sweet smell of milk.

every time the little cat turned a page, she had to ask gu yanqing softly, "your honor, have you finished reading?" originally, he only needed

to roughly browse the files of a few key entries, but gu yanqing watched it for a whole hour.

after reading it, he kissed the little cat's soft lips and signed it.

"okay baby, take it out."

the little milk cat was lying in gu yanqing's arms and refused to go, "my hands turning over the documents are sour, and i want the owner to kiss."

recently, gu yanqing was very gentle when he kissed the little milk cat.

the little cat felt very comfortable and gradually became interesting, so she began to take the initiative to kiss.

gu yanqing's eyes lit up, rubbed the small milk cat's delicate waist, and his voice was hoarse "good"

his fingers gently pinched the little milk cat's sharp chin, lifted the face of the little milk cat, and gently held the lips of the little milk cat and kissed it.

the little cat made a comfortable soft humming sound.

at the end of the kiss, the end of the eye was wet red.

the little milk cat leaned softly in gu yanqing's arms, "the owner kisses and is comfortable, but also ~"

gu yanqing told the little milk cat to hook hot.

kiss again, i'm afraid it won't be a matter of minutes.

i'm afraid he won't have to work next.

he patted the little cat's ass and chuckled, "baby, go home and hurt you again, call your husband." "husband~"

the little milk cat blinked her agile eyes, looked at gu yanqing, and softly coddled, "husband, if i don't kiss, can i eat a small fish?" just one. the

the little cat held out a finger, and there was a sparkling anticipation in her eyes.

gu yanqing's heart was crisp, he grabbed the little cat's finger, put it between the teeth and gently bit it, gently spoiled, "good, give the baby one to eat."

the little cat got her wish and happily ate the dried fish.

went out with the signed documents.

he had just returned to his workstation.

the little assistant who had just come in asked him, "is the president particularly serious?" every time i went in to deliver documents and saw the president's cold look, i was so scared. the

little cat thought back for a moment, and then said strangely, "it's not serious, it's very gentle."

"huh?" the little assistant on the side was surprised and said, "very gentle."

the little cat nodded seriously, "hmmm, if you are afraid in the future, let me send the documents." the

little assistant looked at the little cat gratefully and almost cried.

"then i'll thank you in advance, you're such a nice guy, uh-huh."

"you're welcome, if you want to thank me, buy me small dried fish to eat, lol." the little revealed their pointed little and smiled slyly.

the little assistant patted his chest and said, "buy you a big bag of dried fish."

"don't make small talk during work hours," the secretary beside them glanced at them.

the little assistant spat out his tongue at the little milk cat, and then worked hard and did not dare to speak again.

the little cat made a grimace in the invisible place of the secretary, and then obediently continued to do the secretary skill practice task assigned to him by the secretary.

the secretary was in a very bad mood because he was about to be fired.

seeing that the sugar that succeeded him and the people in the office had such a good relationship, the mood was even more unhappy.

she found a vacancy and ran to gu yanming's office.

"to put it bluntly, i am about to be fired by the company, have you ever thought of a way for others?"

gu yanming frowned imperceptibly, and then quickly disguised a gentle look.

he took the secretary into his arms and reassured, "i've already figured out a way, don't worry."