Chapter 13

Wolly walked into the darkness and was silent.

No matter how the little milk cat called, there was no response.

The little milk cat became more and more frightened, and stopped in the dark, not daring to move at all.

Suddenly, there was a purring sound in the darkness, and the sound echoed in the room, making it extremely loud.

The little milk cat trembled with fright, and hurriedly ran out of the house.

He rolled and ran down the stairs, as if taking a slow step, the monster behind him would catch up.

He ran back to the living room, Gu Yanqing was still chatting happily with Jane Rang.

The little milk cat ran to Gu Yanqing's side, and the little milk teeth bit Gu Yanqing's trouser legs and dragged him towards the stairs with all her strength.

But the little cat is too weak.

Not only did he not drag the man, but he also fell on all fours.

Only then did Gu Yanqing notice the little milk cat, and with a doting smile, he picked up the soft body of the little milk cat, hugged it in his arms, and kissed it.

"Baby, what's the matter? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat dried fish?"

Jane ran a plate of dried fish in the living room at home.

Gu Yanqing picked up one and put it to the mouth of the kitten.

Unexpectedly, the little milk cat, who always regarded the small fish as lifelike, lifted the fluffy little mangosteen, pushed the small fish away, and kept meowing in the direction of the stairs.

Gu Yanqing and Jian Rang watched the little milk cat's movements, only to realize that Wolly, who had been playing with the little milk cat, was gone.

Jane looked at the direction of the stairs and suddenly thought of the attic.

"Oops!"

Jane asked Chua to stand up from the sofa and run to the attic.

Gu Yanqing's face was bewildered, he didn't know what was going on, and he quickly followed with the little milk cat in his arms.

When they got to the attic, Jane had already turned on the light in that room.

Wolly has all fours turned upside down, drunk and twisting and rolling beside a large green ball, all the hairs on her body are messed up.

Jane Rang quickly picked up Wolly and threw a sentence at Gu Yanqing, "Aqing, go back first, the reception was not good today, we will talk about it next time."

Then he rushed downstairs to the bedroom on the second floor and locked the door.

After a while, there were strange moans, a man's muffled groan, and a clear and fierce boy's voice saying, "Damn, oh, I'll go, take it easy, it hurts~"

Gu Yanqing naturally understood the room What is the meaning of the voice coming out.

He immediately thought: Jane Rang's cat must also be a Protoss Miaomiao that can become a teenager, and that green ball of catnip should be able to make Protoss Miaomiao estrus.

Gu Yanqing wanted to understand this, and turned to look at the catnip that was made into a big ball, and then saw the little milk cat lying beside the ball, licking and rubbing.

It was too late for Gu Yanqing to rescue him.

Because the little milk cat has fallen to the ground softly, twisted, and then suddenly turned into a teenager.