Chapter 63

"Brother, I will visit you often." Gu Yanqing finished these words to leave.

When he turned around and was about to go out, Gu Yanming suddenly called out to him.

"Ah Qing."

Gu Yanqing stopped in his tracks.

"Can I ask you to take care of someone for me?"

Gu Yanqing turned to look at Gu Yanming "Brother, you say."

"I rented a rental house raised a cat-eared teenager, you help me to take care of him for a year, as I owe you a favor."

At that, Gu Yanqing frowned and looked deeply at Gu Yanming.

Only after a long time, he spoke.

"Brother, I've already received people around to take care of. If you care about him so much, why don't you treat him better?"

Hearing Gu Yanqing's words, Gu Yanming first looked at him in surprise, then as if he understood something, he dropped his head and said a low "Thank you."

Then he said, "There are some things you won't understand."

"You take good care of him for me, and when I get out of prison, I'll return the favor to you."

"Brother," Gu Yanqing's voice was deep, "sometimes I think you are too screwed up, too stubborn, you can try to trust others, try to open your heart to accept others, listen to your heart to love others."

After Gu Yanqing said these words, he really left.

Gu Yanming sat on the chair with her head hanging.

No one saw that a few drops of tears fell on his blue prison uniform.

After Gu Yanming and Manager Gao were imprisoned and the company returned to normal, everything was settled and perfectly resolved.

Gu Yanqing took the little kitten home to meet Gu's father and mother.

The situation was different from the last visit.

This time, Gu's father and mother treated the kitten well.

Gu's mother's face always had an eager smile on it, and Gu's father, although still cold, smiled and nodded to the little kitten when he took the initiative to greet him.

The feast to entertain the little kitten was well prepared.

The little kitten was very happy to see that he was warmly received and felt that his master's poopie had finally accepted him.

After the banquet, Gu Yanqing took the little kitten for a walk in the courtyard.

The Gu family's villa has a large garden area, equivalent to a small manor.

It was springtime, and the grass was long and the flowers were in full bloom.

Gu Yanqing took the little kitten's hand and came to a piece of wisteria.

A path paved with rose petals stretched deep into the wisteria flowers, which was very beautiful.

"Wow, who spilled all the petals on the ground? What a pity, but it's so pretty."

Gu Yanqing smiled faintly and held the little kitten's hand tightly, pulling him to step on the rose petal path towards the depths of the wisteria.

"Baby, let's go over there and take a look."

This piece of wisteria grows lushly, walking in it is like being in a fairy tale as romantic and beautiful.

The two held hands and walked to the end of the rose petal path, the wisteria.