Chapter 3

The little milk cat lay in Gu Yanqing's arms, and soon fell asleep.

Gu Yanqing, the heir of the Gu family and the president of the head office, had a full schedule in the afternoon.

The kitten was placed on the bed in the nap room and slept until the evening.

When he woke up again, Gu Yanqing was gone, there was no one beside him, and the room was dark.

The little milk cat was a little scared, meowing and shrinking into the quilt, not daring to stick its head out.

There seems to be a terrifying big monster hiding in the darkness next to him, Gu Yanqing who will rush over and eat him in one bite at any time

, where have you been, meow~ I don't know if I am afraid of the dark.

Gu Yanqing was busy until seven o'clock in the evening, and he could finally get off work after finishing the get off work at hand.

He pushed open the door of the nap room, but the kitten that was lying on the quilt disappeared.

"Meow Meow Meow" President Gu, who is cold and abstinent and unsmiling, uses meow language to find the little milk cat.

The little milk cat shrank in the quilt, and the moment it heard his voice, it jumped out of the quilt, and its four stubby little claws hooked Gu Yanqing's expensive suit and quickly climbed into his arms.

Gu Yanqing was afraid that the little milk cat would fall, so he quickly reached out and wrapped his butt in his arms.

The little milk cat rubbed his neck aggrievedly, milky coquettishly "meow meow meow"

hum, big rascal, where have you been?

Gu Yanqing's heart was melted by this coquettish act. He couldn't understand Meow, but when he saw the small milk cat's aggrieved eyes filled with tears and aggrieved meowing, he held him in his arms distressedly and followed the hair "What's the matter? Baby, do you miss Dad? ?"

Saying that, he hooked the little milk cat's chin with his fingers, lifted its little head a little bit, and leaned over to see his aggrieved look.

The little milk cat took the opportunity to bite his fingers and meow loudly.

You shit shovel, let you lock me in such a dark room by yourself and kill you.

In fact, Gu Yan was vaccinated early in the morning, and the little milk cat not only couldn't kill him, but also took the opportunity to catch him and kiss him.

The man smiled and pampered, "Baby, don't cry, don't cry, Dad will bring you home to eat delicious food."

There are still employees in the company who are working crazy overtime for work. Gu Yanqing has already taken his beloved little milk cat and got into the luxury car. Enjoy life at home.

Across the large floor-to-ceiling windows, the little milk cat lay softly in Gu Yanqing's arms, and walked away in the envious eyes of Su Juju and other hard-working workers.

"Woooooo" Seeing Gu Yanqing's car drive away with his own eyes, Su Juju cried and took out the pillow she had hidden, a specially customized pillow with Gu Yanqing's handsome face printed on it. Continue to bury your head in the computer, work overtime while chewing small dried fish and hanging noodles with tears.

Back in the top high-rise apartment in the city center, the servants have already prepared exquisite dinners on the custom-made tables of famous artists specially shipped back from Europe.