Chapter 17

Gu Yanqing walked to the sofa gently, stretched out his fingers and gently stroked the soft fur of the kitten, looked at the kitten with a doting smile, lowered his head and gently kissed the soft little head of the kitten and the little paw paw, and then carried the little milk cat and the little pink pig back to the room to sleep.

The weather is getting colder and the little cat likes to curl up in a ball when sleeping, and when sleeping next to Gu Yanqing, it likes to cling to him and absorb the man's body temperature.

The little milk cat refuses to become a human, for fear of being bitten on the mouth.

Gu Yanqing took out the dried fish to coax him into a human form.

The little milk cat couldn't help the temptation, and immediately turned into a human shape when it saw the dried fish.

Gu Yanqing bit the dried fish between his lips and hooked his fingers towards the little milk cat.

The little milk cat hesitated for a moment, then jumped up and bit the dried fish, trying to grab it from the man.

Gu Yanqing took the opportunity to grab the little milk cat and overwhelm him, threw the dried fish aside, and leaned over to kiss him.

The man bit his soft lips and kissed until he was satisfied before he was willing to let go.

The little milk cat's lips were red and swollen, and she reached out angrily to punch Gu Yanqing's face.

However, the man quickly grabbed the soft little fist with his eyes and hands, and put it in his ear with an ambiguous breath.

"Baby is angry? Should I let you bite back?" The

little milk cat looked at the sly man, thinking that every time she bit back, she was caught and kissed fiercely.

So the savage glared at Gu Yanqing, "Hmph, I don't want it, big rascal."

His round eyes looked at the dried fish that was thrown to the side, ooh, he rushed over and grabbed the dried fish. She shrank to the foot of the bed and took three or two bites of dried fish into her mouth.

As if he was afraid that Gu Yanqing would take it away.

Gu Yanqing looked at the vigilant look of the little milk cat, because the bulging cheeks were stuffed with dried fish, and the corners of his lips curved into a gentle and doting smile.

"Baby, eat slowly, don't choke."

Gu Yanqing is really a crow's mouth, just said "don't choke", the little milk cat chokes.

The small fish was so dry that the little milk cat stuffed it into its mouth three or two times and couldn't chew it, so it swallowed hard, so it choked.

Gu Yanqing was so frightened that he hurriedly picked up the little milk cat, and used the Heimlich manoeuvre to hit his stomach a few times.

Gu Yanqing held the little milk cat's blushing face, and looked at the tears in his eyes. He was so distressed, "Baby, are you alright.

" Gan, his simple eyes were filled with distressed "Woo woo, cough, my little dried fish."

Gu Yanqing saw the little milk cat choking and remembered the greedy little fish, which was distressed and funny.

"Baby, we're not sad~ There are some dried fish." The

little milk cat looked at Gu Yanqing aggrievedly. "Woo, but I only have one or two dried fish a

day ." It is the recommendation of pet nutritionists, in order to prevent cats from consuming excessive food and causing obesity and harming the body.