Chapter 57

Waking up the next day, Gu Yan clearly looked at the traces of Xiaosanhua all over his body, trembling to avoid him, looking at him with strong fears in his eyes, and waking up again what he did when he was drunk last night.

He regretted not falling, and reached out to hold the little three flowers in his arms.

This time, Xiaosanhua was too scared to hide again, and he was allowed to hold him in his arms.

It's just that he kept shaking and looked very scared.

Gu Yan clearly has a heartache.

He held Xiaosanhua tightly and tried to appease him.

But the tighter he hugs, the more powerful the small three flowers shake.

Even in the end, it has developed to twitch all over.

Gu Yan was terrified and took Xiaosan to the emergency department of the hospital.

The doctor said he was over frightened before this strong stress response appeared.

This reaction may cause serious neurological diseases.

It is recommended that he must be rested and not subject to such stimulation again.

The doctor gave a sedative to Xiaosanhua, and then opened a little " stable " to Xiaosanhua.

The small three flowers with a tranquilizer finally stopped twitching.

Last night was too tired, and Xiaosanhua passed out and woke up again.

At this moment, I lie in the arms of Gu Ying, and slowly fall asleep.

Gu Yan clearly took Xiaosanhui back to the rental house carefully.

Looking at the haggard and pale face of Xiaosan, I wish I could slap myself in the face.

His fingers gently stroked Xiaosan's cheek and looked at him for a long time before he got up and left.

Gu Yan clearly called the maid.

" I will let people come over to lock the master bedroom door later. "

" Password you set, I will be drunk in the future and want to enter the master bedroom. You must never let me in. Do you know? "

The maid also heard the movement of the master bedroom last night.

Every time Gu Yan clearly got drunk and came back, he would toss the young master.

She listened to the sad cry of the young master and felt shocked.

The young master's thin little body, I don't know how many tosses can stand it?

The maid nodded " Okay, Master, I remember. "

Gu Yanming opened the master bed door again, walked to the small three-flower bed, and bent over to gently drop a kiss on the small three-flower forehead.

Then I went to work reluctantly.

As soon as he arrived at the company, the senior manager came to his office and closed the door. He was pleased that the project had been launched. Mr. Gu had no doubts. The time will be ripe in a dozen days. "

Gu Yan made a laughter at the high manager " It was great, the high manager worked hard. "

The two talked again, and the senior manager went out of Gu Yan's office.

All this was recorded by a camera hidden in the corner.

The assistant gave the customer a clear report to the senior manager and Gu Ying Private meeting last night, as well as what happened just now.