Chapter 25

Mother Gu knew Gu Yanqing's temperament, and once she identified something, she would never change it.

She set her eyes on the kitten.

Seeing that this boy is so delicate and beautiful, he must have spent a lot of money on maintenance, and it is estimated that Yan Qing bought it for him wearing the most luxurious brand.

It's not that she hasn't seen such a boy before, but she just sold herself for money and a good life.

Mother Gu coughed lightly and said to the little milk cat, "White sugar, as long as you are willing to leave my son, the conditions are up to you. Except for the Gu family, you can do whatever you want." The

little milk cat can think of anything she wants when she hears it. Filled a big house with small dried fish and endless goat milk.

However, more than that, he wanted to be with his master forever.

When did the stinky shit shovel in his heart surpass the small dried fish and sweet

ei

ei?

Without the slightest hesitation, the little milk cat shook her head and refused, "No, I want to be with the Lord." The little milk cat paused, "with brother Yanqing."

Mother Gu didn't expect the little milk cat to reject her without thinking , and said angrily .

"Don't you know what's good or bad?"

Gu Yanqing knew that neither he nor his parents would compromise with each other today.

Looking deeply at them, he stood up apologetically.

"Dad, Mom, I'm really sorry for making you sad and worried."

"I'll be back tonight. First, I'll bring Tangtang to see you, and secondly, I'll tell you that I will never be separated from Tangtang."

"If we stay here again, it will only make you angry, so let's go first. After a few days, you will calm down, and I will come back with Tangtang to see you."

After Gu Yanqing said this, he pulled Baitang. Go out the door.

Gu Yanqing spoke very firmly.

When Father Gu heard that he was planning to bring Bai Tang into the door, he was so angry that he stood up and pointed at Gu Yanqing's back, and said loudly, "You wicked son, if you step out of this door today, you will never come back."

Gu Yanqing's back After a long pause, he finally took the little milk cat's hand and walked out of the door, leaving only a painful "I'm sorry, Dad."

Father Gu was getting old, and his blood surged all of a sudden, and he almost didn't pass. .

Gu Yanming, who had been watching the play and didn't speak, hurriedly brought blood-lowering medicine for Gu's father, filially fed it to Gu's father, and patted him on the back.

"Dad, don't be too angry. It's not good for your body to be angry." "I believe that Yan Qing was just confused

for a while. When he has had enough fun, he will naturally know how to turn around."

The image of a filial son in the body of the father.

The words he said sounded like they were reconciling conflicts, but they actually made Father Gu even more angry.

He blushed and said angrily, "Have you had enough? When will you have enough? How old is he? How long will he have to play ?

"My body." Gu Yanming sighed, frowned and pretended to be very worried and said, "Oh, Yanqing is really going too far this time, so let's go, father, you are not in good health, so don't worry about it, I will go to this matter. Advise to be clear."