Chapter 58

In the evening after work, Gu Yanqing first sent the little kitten back to the apartment, fed some

ei

ei put people to sleep.

Then go back to the mansion.

The father saw Gu Yanqing, although coldly grunted, but at least did not drive him out again.

The family calmly ate a reunion meal.

When the family dinner was about to end, Gu father asked Gu Yanqing, "Are you still with that teenager named White Sugar?"

Gu Yanqing nodded "Together."

Gu's father sighed heavily "Fine, you can play outside any way you want, just don't bring that white sugar to the company and make a fool of yourself."

At these words, Gu Yanqing glanced at Gu Yanming.

It seems that he really didn't tell Gu father about the little kitten wanting to be his secretary.

Then it should be waiting for Manager Gao's project to go wrong.

When the time comes, Gu's father will definitely come to the company in a hurry.

The company is in trouble, plus see white sugar in the company, Gu father must be angry on top of the anger.

The company's main goal is to provide the best possible service to its customers.

The good plan.

I didn't think that his brother, whom he had always loved, would calculate himself in this way.

Gu Yanqing pursed his lips and lowered his eyes to hide the coldness in his eyes.

"Thanks for your understanding dad, I know the score, but what I want to say to you is that two men together is not something to be ashamed of."

"You," Gu father saw that Gu Yanqing still dared to contradict him, so angry that his fingers trembled a little.

Half a day later, he dropped his hand in despair, "It's just, you will know the power later, hurry up and get out, don't see you, don't let me see you."

"Dad, I'm sorry."

The little kitten had just woken up and was standing on the floor with her bare feet, her pajamas hanging loosely on her body, revealing half of her white pink shoulders, rubbing her eyes and tearfully jumping into Gu Yanqing's arms, her voice was milky and petulant "Master, where did you go? I sleep alone, I'm scared."

Gu Yanqing hurriedly picked up the little kitten and carried it to the room, wrapped it up in a quilt, one big hand squeezing the little kitten's soft feet, and one big hand kneading his soft little body.

"Baby, the master has a little something, not afraid, the master is there, the master will protect you."

The little kitten beamed a kiss on Gu Yanqing's cheek and softly leaned in the man's arms.

"Want the master to hold sleep sleep."

Gu Yanqing kissed the little kitten's soft hair and softly said, "Okay, I'll sleep with my baby."

"I want to listen to the master tell a story."

Gu Yanqing every time to put the little kitten to sleep, will softly tell him a bedtime story.

The man's voice is low and magnetic, nice and hypnotic.

Little kitten every time after drinking