Chapter 15

Gu Yanming got up and left.

After Gu Yanqing watched the man closed the door and walked out, he was silent before refocusing on the little milk cat.

He picked up a piece of spicy fried chicken and put it in the mouth of the little cat to coax and coax, "Do you want to eat fried chicken? If you change back and let the old gong kiss, just give it to the baby." What did the

little cat see the fried chicken? I can't even care about it, and I will completely forget about the fact that a person will be bitten by a bad master and have a sore mouth.

He suddenly turned into a teenager, reaching for fried chicken.

The man has long hands, stretches his hands far away, and raises his eyebrows at the little milk cat.

The little milk cat couldn't reach the fried chicken, so she felt aggrieved and quickly bent over for the fried chicken.

He climbed onto the man's neck very spinelessly, leaned in softly and rubbed the man's Adam's apple with his tender face, and said in a milky voice, "Master, give me a bite, just one bite! Please, please~"

Gu Yanqing's Adam's apple moved slightly, and his voice was hoarse, "Baby, will I give you something to eat after a kiss?"

The kitten quickly approached and kissed the man's mouth. "mua~" The

soft lips touched the man's lips, and Gu Yanqing felt heartbroken. All melted.

"Kiss, can you give me a bite to eat." The

little milk cat behaved to the man with round eyes.

Gu Yanqing couldn't bear such a cute crit at all, so he immediately put down the spicy chicken nuggets and replaced them with the original chicken nuggets and put them on the kitten's mouth.

The little milk cat frowned and acted coquettishly, "Well, don't do this, you want the spicy kind"

Gu Yanqing took a bite on the soft and tender cheek of the little cat, "Honey, your little flower is still swollen, you can't eat spicy food.

" It 's spicy!"

Gu Yanqing smiled helplessly, "My dear, it will hurt when you eat spicy food. I'll buy you a lot of spicy fried chicken and your favorite Coke when you're well, okay?

" The milk cat pouted, "Then you have to say what you say."

"Well, I don't count what I say, so I will hurt Huahua." Gu Yanqing smiled dotingly.

After being guaranteed, the little milk cat finally laughed happily.

He took the original fried chicken from Gu Yanqing's hand, and the little baby gnawed it.

Gu Yanming, who had just left the president's office, found that his mobile phone was missing. He searched around his body but couldn't see it. He remembered that it was in Gu Yanqing's president's office.

"Aqing, my cell phone is left with you, I'll come back and look for it."

Gu Yanming pushed the door directly and entered.

Then he saw that Gu Yanqing, who was originally holding the little milk cat, was now holding the pure lust cat-eared boy who was more delicate than an angel from last time.

He didn't seem to be wearing any clothes, facing the door sideways. Because he was blocked by the tall desk, he could only see round and lovely shoulders, a fair and slender neck, and a little white and tender breast. The sharp little tiger teeth gnawed.