Chapter 65

The little kitten's eyes glistened with tears and hugged the arms of the little three flowers "I do not allow you to go, you must go out again alone, stay here, okay? I want you to stay and help me continue to take care of the baby, two dogs and tigress can like you."

Xiao Sanhua's eyes were also flooded with tears.

A year has passed, he has become attached to this place, to everyone.

However, Gu Yanming came back, he absolutely must go.

Gu Yanming was silent at the side.

Suddenly, he stood up, his eyes looked deeply at Xiao San Hua "I go, I can find a job to support myself alone, you go out to wander. Besides, I'm not used to living here."

Gu Yanming knew very well in his heart that Xiao Sanhua was leaving here because of him.

He could see that Xiao Sanhua actually couldn't let go of this place.

Since it was because of him, then he should leave.

If he left, Little Sanhua could live here without worrying, which was good.

After Gu Yanming finished speaking, he turned around and was about to leave.

Gu Yanqing hurriedly went forward to stop Gu Yanming "Brother, stop it."

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to its customers.

Gu Yanming turned to look at Xiao Sanhua, his eyes showed a trace of expectation "Do you want me not to go?"

"I" Xiao Sanhua did not dare to look directly at the man's eager gaze, he turned his head away "This is your home, if you want to go, it is also me."

The hope in Gu Yanming's eyes disappeared instantly, his eyes were gray, and he couldn't hide his loss, after a long pause, he looked at Xiao Sanhua firmly.

"I do not want to see you wandering alone, if you go, I will absolutely go, you stay, OK? I promise, as long as you do not want, I will never touch you."

"You don't want to see me leave home just after I get out of jail, right?"

"You" Xiao San Hua did not expect Gu Yanming to threaten himself with this, he bit his lips, half a day could not say anything.

Gu Yanming saw that the strategy was effective, so he hurried to strike while the iron was hot.

He looked at Xiao Sanhua with deep emotion "I was wrong about what I did to you a year ago, I apologize to you, this year in prison, I think about you every day, I have deeply realized that I love you very much."

"I won't hurt you anymore, I want you to be happy and healthy for the rest of your life, so don't go OK, so I can take care of you."

"I can swear, I can make a note to promise that I will never do anything to you without your consent."

The little kitten and Gu's mother also helped to persuade.

Little Sanhua couldn't withstand everyone's softness, and reluctantly agreed to stay.

He looked at Gu Yanming timidly "So, you have to keep your word."

Gu Yanming hurriedly swore to heaven, set up a note, signed and fingerprinted.

"I swear, if I go against these, I'm a jerk."

Although Xiao Sanhua agreed to stay, but the regular life still avoided Gu Yanming.