Chapter 7

Gu Yanqing came back from the meeting, Gu Yanming was sitting on the sofa drinking coffee and reading a magazine.

Although there is no blood relationship, Gu Yanqing has always respected Gu Yanming's brother.

"Brother, why are you here?"

Gu Yanming showed a gentle smile skillfully. "My parents haven't seen you for a long time, so I must personally come and pick you up and take you home for dinner.

" You are so busy at work in the hospital, so I asked you to come by yourself."

Gu Yanming smiled and said, "It doesn't matter, I just have a break today."

Although Gu Yanqing has a cold temperament, he still treats his family with a smile.

He curled his lips at Gu Yanming and smiled, "Brother, go down and wait for me first, I will sign a document and I will come down immediately." Regarding the

company, Gu's father gave a death order at home, and Gu Yanming could not touch it at all.

Although Gu Yanqing felt that it was nothing and fought for Gu Yanming, he couldn't bear his father's orders.

Let Gu Yanming go down first, because it is obvious that he still has business to discuss, so let him avoid it.

Gu Yanming was stabbed hard in his heart, but he still had a gentle "OK" smile on his face.

After Gu Yanming left, Gu Yanqing discussed some things with the general manager, signed a document, and prepared to go downstairs to review the house.

He put on his suit jacket and walked into the lunch break, where the heavy curtains were drawn, and only a little light from the office leaked in.

Gu Yanqing didn't turn on the light for fear of shaking the kitten's eyes.

Using the light that leaked in from the office, he walked to the bed.

When I peeled off the quilt, I saw the red cheeks of the little milk cat sleeping.

Gu Yanqing unconsciously raised the corners of his lips with a chuckle, lowered his head and kissed the little milk cat on the cheek, softly said, "Baby, get up." The

little milk cat obviously hadn't slept enough, and was kissed by the man and went straight to the quilt She shrank back and begged for mercy.

"Oh~ don't, don't kiss."

Gu Yanqing's heart was numb, and he reached into the quilt and patted the little cat's ass.

"Little Slacker, you've been sleeping all day, get up quickly." The

little milk cat was finally woken up by the man, he half-opened a sleepy eye and glanced at Gu Yanqing, and opened his mouth to bite him in anger.

Gu Yanqing didn't hide, and let the little milk cat bite on his shoulder, and hugged the boy's soft body in his arms.

The little milk cat just woke up and had no strength. Although it had sharp teeth, it didn't hurt at all to bite.

Gu Yanqing patted the little milk cat's back and coaxed "Baby don't get angry, hurry up and become a kitten, I will take you to eat something delicious." The

little milk cat became energetic when she heard the delicious food, and hooked Gu Yanqing. With a rosy mouth on his neck, he said in a milky voice, "What's delicious?" Gu

Yanqing kissed his soft lips, "How about having someone do what you want to eat?"

The cat happily rewarded Gu Yanqing with a big mua, sticking to him and rubbing "Okay~ the master is the best!"