Chapter 10

Gu Yanqing licked the corner of his mouth, his Adam's apple moved slightly, leaned in and bit the soft cheek of the kitten.

"Then let's talk about it first, this lollipop can only be licked, not bitten, can it be done?" The

little milk cat blinked her bright eyes and nodded obediently, "Mmmm, promise not to bite." I

'll eat it later In his mouth, he didn't know if he took a bite while shoveling shit, hee hee hee.

So, after a while, in the most luxurious top-level high-rise apartment in the center of City A, a man's mourning resounded through the sky.

"Ah ah ah ah, didn't you say you can't bite? Let go." The

little milk cat was slapped on the head a few times, and he let go of his mouth aggrievedly, and even licked the corner of his mouth unsatisfactorily.

"Hmph, there's no reason to eat meat and not bite! I'm angry."

Gu Yanqing covered his lower body, curled up, and lay on the quilt in pain.

"You'll be angry if you're angry! You will be fined for a month for dried fish!"

"Big bad!"

Hearing that she was about to be fined for dried fish, the little cat pounced on Gu Yanqing angrily.

But he was grabbed by the man, pressed under him and pressed down, biting his lips fiercely.

"I think you're the bad guy, little bad guy." The

man gritted his teeth, wishing he could eat the kitten.

But the man who has just been hit hard is not good for the time being.

After kissing the little kitten's lips with swollen lips, he let go of him.

The little milk cat covered her mouth and cried, but she didn't dare to bite Gu Yanqing again.

Woohoo, my mouth hurts.

If you don't become human anymore, you will be bitten by bad guys if you become human.

At work the next day.

The subordinates all felt that the president's walking posture was a bit strange.

But no one dared to ask.

Only dare to discuss in private.

Everyone: "Are you pulling the balls?"

Brainless fans: "I think you are pulling the balls. My President Gu is handsome, suave, and walks so gracefully, how could he be pulling the balls!" The

melon-eating crowd: "Hahaha Haha"

Everyone: "Could it be that you used too much force last night?"

Brainless fan: "I think you are too hard on your brain, my Mr. Gu is pure and clean, doesn't eat human fireworks, and never gets close to women, how can you make him Thinking so dirty."

"..." Everyone felt speechless and rolled their eyes.

"I think it's very likely that she was bitten by the little milk cat." Su Juju drank coffee to refresh herself, and casually told the truth.

Everyone "........"

eating melons, people "!!!!!!!!!!"

brain-damaged fans: "??? Woohoo, I'm so envious, I want to bite too.

" No more, kick out the idiot fans from the group chat."

Gu Yanqing went to the meeting, and the little cat was playing with the hamster wheel in the president's office with its claws.