Chapter 22

"If you said it, Ah Qing would hate me."

Shen Na only felt that five thunders hit the top, and the world view collapsed.

She asked blankly, "No, does the uncle and aunt know about this?"

The uncle and aunt were referring to Gu's father and Gu's mother.

Gu Yanming pretended to be worried and said, "They don't know. If they knew, they would definitely intervene and force Ah Qing to separate from the boy."

In this way, there will definitely be a rift between them, so he can take the opportunity to disrupt the situation in the middle. Opportunity to insert his hand into Gu Shi.

"I think Ah Qing likes that boy very much. I don't want him to be embarrassed. Don't tell them."

You must tell them.

"I" Shen Na was struck by this sudden thunderbolt, her eyes were blank. All kinds of thoughts were spinning around in my head.

Her pursuit of Gu Yanqing has spread in the circles of the upper class, and everyone knows it.

She was also very confident and felt that she would definitely be able to catch up with Gu Yanqing, so she felt that it didn't matter if everyone knew.

But now, Gu Yanming suddenly told him that Gu Yanqing likes men and already has a boyfriend.

This is how she accepts it, and where will she put her face in the future.

Is she Shen Na not as attractive as men? !

No, she would never allow this to happen.

Since she pursued Gu Yanqing with great fanfare, then Gu Yanqing must be with her, otherwise she will not be able to mix in the circle in the future.

"Okay, Nana, promise me." Gu Yanming looked at Shen Na earnestly, as if he really didn't want her to tell his father and mother.

Shen Na's eyes flickered uncomfortably, and she said firmly, "No, uncles and aunts should know about this matter earlier. Brother Yanqing cannot be allowed to continue on this crooked road, we have to stop him!"

Shen Na's nose has been dealt with Now, she took out her mobile phone from her bag, got up and walked out.

"Hey, housekeeper, send a driver to pick me up and take me to Gu's house."

As soon as the secretary walked in with a glass of water, he bumped into Shen Na and rushed out anxiously.

She wanted to catch up, but Gu Yanming stopped her.

"Stop chasing, Shen Na called her family to pick her up." The

secretary stopped and looked puzzled, "Miss Shen Na, what's wrong with her?

" He locked the door of the research clinic, and while unbuttoning his white coat, he approached the secretary, "Do you have time now?"

She instantly realized what Gu Yanming wanted to do.

The secretary was originally a girl in her twenties. The first time she saw Gu Yanming, she fell in love with this gentle man.

At this moment, she swallowed and took a step back subconsciously, her face flushed, her eyes lowered shyly, "Yes, what are you going to do when you have time?"

Gu Yanming smiled softly, and took the water glass in her hand and put it on it. On the other hand, he reached out and touched her cheek, his voice was low and ambiguous, "What do you want me to do? Huh?"