Chapter 2

When he woke up again, he returned to Gu Yanqing's arms.

It was lunch break time, and in Gu Yanqing's spacious president's office there was a room dedicated to taking naps.

The curtains in the room were drawn tightly, the light in the room was dim, the little milk cat climbed out of Gu Yanqing's arms, tilted its head and stared earnestly at the handsome sleeping face of the man.

After Gu Yanqing fell asleep, his expression was not as cold as usual, but a little softer.

The kitten watched for a while, then approached Gu Yan's high nose and stretched out her soft tongue to lick it.

Seeing that Gu Yanqing didn't respond, the kitten licked Gu Yanqing's lips again, licking his mouth wet.

Gu Yanqing was sound asleep, half-opened his eyes and glanced at the little milk cat, leaned close to mua and took a small mouth of the little milk cat's milk, a soft smile hung on the corner of his mouth, and his big hand pulled him back into his arms and hugged him again. , coaxed dotingly, "Baby, let Dad sleep for a while, and I'll play with you when I wake up." When the

master wakes up, can the shit shovel still sleep? Must, immediately, immediately, get up and play with him, hoo hoo.

The little milk cat was quiet for a while in Gu Yanqing's arms, seeing that he didn't mean to get up yet.

He crawled into the quilt, kept sniffing with his nose, found a place, first licked it, and then bit the big dried fish with a faint fishy smell under the man.

Sure enough, Gu Yanqing snorted and instantly woke up.

He grabbed the little milk cat with a big hand and brought it up, rescued his big baby from the mouth of the evil little milk cat, covered his lower body, and it took a long time to recover from the severe pain.

Now, let alone sleep, it's fine if you don't go to the hospital.

Gu Yanqing came over and sat up, lifted the kitten to the quilt, and said solemnly, "Sit down, how many times have I told you, you can't bite me while I'm asleep." With

that, he stretched out his hand and squeezed the kitten's body. "It will be bitten badly, don't you know, stinky treasure."

Even though he was angry, Gu Yanqing didn't really reprimand the kitten, he just kneaded a little harder.

The little cat didn't take it seriously at all. He knew that every time Gu Yanqing was angry, he just pretended to be very aggrieved, coaxed him a little, and then he would immediately hug him dotingly and kiss him.

so. .

The little milk cat sat down obediently, with its small head hanging down, every hair exuded grievances, with a little tear in her eyes, she was aggrieved and did not dare to look at Gu Yanqing.

Gu Yanqing was really deceived, and immediately reached out to touch his head, his tone softened unconsciously, "Oh, baby is wronged? Then be obedient, stop biting there, and Dad won't reprimand you." The

little milk cat stuck its head on Gu Yanqing's hand After rubbing a few times, he took two steps closer and rubbed into Gu Yanqing's arms to act like a spoiled child.

Gu Yanqing wears a whole set of exquisite suits to work, and likes to take off only a pair of underwear when he takes a nap. At this time, his abdominal muscles are rubbed softly by the little milk cat, which is extremely comfortable.

He immediately softened his heart, hugged the kitten in his arms, took a few big mouthfuls, took a cat strip from the side, and tore the package to feed the kitten.

So after biting the place where Gu Yanqing strictly prohibited him from biting, the little milk cat not only was not punished, but also ate contentedly and had a rolling belly.

Hee hee hee, with a loyal cat slave like Gu Yanqing, he has nothing to worry about.

However, it's very strange, why he usually bites Gu Yanqing's hands, legs, he won't get angry, but every time he bites that place, he will scream in pain, and then severely reprimand him.

It's really weird, why is that?

The little milk cat who didn't understand this question raised one leg and lowered her head to lick the place where she peed.

Mmm~ cool.

After getting bigger here, it's nice to lick it every time it tickles.

"Meow!" The little milk cat meows comfortably.

Gu Yanqing watched his movements, stretched out his hand and flicked his little baby, and said with a smile, "My baby has grown up, it's time to arrange for sterilization.

" He rushed over and bit Gu Yanqing's hand.

But was easily avoided.

Gu Yanqing has summed up the experience from the painful experience of being bitten many times, and now he can predict that the little milk cat will bite himself.

Humph, sly man!

The little milk cat snorted and couldn't bite.

I don't want to be sterilized. My father said that sterilization is a terrible thing, you bad guy, bad guy!