Chapter 56

Gu Yanming has since realized that only he can help and protect himself in this world.

After natural selection, the principle of survival of the fittest.

I never shed tears again.

He thought that he would never cry again in his life.

Unexpectedly, he would cry again because he felt sorry for a cat.

Feelings are so unpredictable sometimes.

When Gu Yanming went out in the morning, he didn't notice that a person in takeaway clothes standing beside the flowers in the community was watching him all the time.

When he walked out of the community, that person went upstairs to the rental room where Gu Yanming was renting and knocked on the door.

"Hello, the takeaway is here."

The servant glanced through the cat's eyes and saw that it was really a person in a takeaway suit with a bag of takeaway in his hand, so he opened the door.

"The delivery is wrong, I didn't order takeaway."

The deliveryman quickly glanced into the room the moment the servant opened the door, and then glanced at the takeaway list. "Aren't you Ms. Li?"

The servant shook his head." No, it was delivered by mistake." 

As he said that, he was about to close the door.

"Oh, sorry, I delivered it wrong." The delivery man glanced at the list in his hand again, scratched his head, and while bending down to apologize, he glanced at the room again.

Xiao Sanhua just came out of the master bedroom at this time, and the delivery staff looked at him for a second, and the door was closed.

"Who?" Little Sanhua asked the servant.

"Master is up, there is no one else, just a delivery guy who delivered to the wrong place."

"Master, are you hungry? I'll go and prepare breakfast for you."

"Not hungry, I want to go out." Xiao Sanhua said blankly Look at the servant.

The servant showed a troubled expression, "Young master, it's not that I don't let you go out, it's Mr. Gu who said that we can't let you go out."

Xiao Sanhua looked at the servant for a while, then sat on the sofa and looked at the servant. There is still no expression on the face.

"Okay then, you can prepare breakfast for me." 

The servant agreed, and then went to prepare breakfast for Xiao Sanhua.

On the other side, after the delivery man went downstairs, he immediately reported the situation of the rental house to the assistant.

The assistant printed out the deliveryman's report and handed it to Gu Yanqing in the office.

A boy with cat ears was found in the rental house.

Gu Yanqing stared at the line of words, "Send someone to watch over that rental house."

"Yes," the assistant replied, and then went down to make arrangements.

As soon as the assistant left, the little milk cat knocked on the door and walked in.

"Master President, here is a document for you to sign."

Gu Yanqing smiled, and when he took the document, he even touched the soft hand of the little milk cat.

He opened the file and saw that it was a project proposed by Manager Gao.