Chapter 21

When Gu Yanqing saw the bruise, his face instantly turned colder.

In fact, he didn't intend to kill the little milk cat, not at all.

He turned the kitten into a human form to check more closely whether Shen Na had hurt the kitten just now.

At this moment, seeing the bruise on the white and delicate thigh of the little milk cat, I understand why the little milk cat bites Shen Na.

His heart burst into flames, and he walked to the little milk cat who looked at him with some fear, and hugged him lovingly into his arms.

"Baby, does it hurt? I'll rub the medicated oil for you."

"It hurts~" The little milk cat saw Gu Yanqing's face getting colder, and thought she was doomed. But Gu Yanqing not only did not reprimand him, but hugged him distressedly, so he immediately wrapped his arms around the man's neck and acted coquettishly "Master, it hurts, woo woo woo."

"That bad guy pinch me before I bite her, you can't punish me Dried little fish~" I

was worried about this. Gu Yanqing couldn't hold back the corners of his lips, looked at the little milk

cat with a smile, and said dotingly, "I know my baby won't bite people, I didn't want to punish you, baby don't worry."

Looking at Gu Yanqing's gentle and pampering expression, his little heart suddenly thumped and beat faster.

Unexpectedly, the master trusted him so much.

The master is so kind to him, and he looks so good.

The master is the best master in the world!

The little milk cat was so moved that she jumped up and hugged Gu Yanqing, pouted her mouth and took the initiative to kiss the man.

"The master is so nice, dear, uh~"

This was the first time the kitten took the initiative. Gu Yanqing was flattered, hugging the kitten and letting his small mouth and tongue do things to him.

The little milk cat kissed to no point, and the teasing made Gu Yanqing's heart itch. After a while, he held the back of the little milk cat's head, rubbed the little milk cat's soft body, and kissed him deeply, kissing the little milk cat's lips red and swollen. Unbearable, only willing to let go.

"You are my dear baby, I will trust you at any time."

Gu Yanqing promised in a low voice.

"That's what you said, a liar is a bad guy~" The little milk cat nestled in Gu Yanqing's arms, feeling like an electric current was flowing through her heart.

Crunchy and comfy.

He didn't know what a heartbeat was, but he only knew that he had a very different feeling for Gu Yanqing.

This feeling made him feel very happy, very at ease, very comfortable.

Gu Yanqing kissed the soft cheek of the little milk cat.

"Okay, liars are bad guys".

"Come on, baby, I'll apply medicine for you."

Gu Yanqing took out a bottle of medicated oil from the medicine box, poured it into the palm of his hand and rubbed it warmly, then covered the palm of his hand to the bruise on the cat's leg, and rubbed it patiently and gently. stand up.

Probably Shen Na was really pinched so hard, the little milk cat was rubbed at the wound, she couldn't help biting her lips and humming, her eyes were full of tears.