Chapter 40

Xiao Sanhua finally couldn't bear it, and threw herself into Gu Yanming's arms with the small pearl, "Master, you are so good, I love you so much." Gu Yanming was genuinely touched and loved his little Sanhua.

A strange sense of happiness suddenly arose in my heart.

It was something he had never felt before.

Because no one had ever truly loved him before.

Was Xiao Sanhua the first cat to truly love him, or was he a human?

I thought that Xiao Sanhua was a little monster who was neither human nor cat.

Gu Yanming's heart suddenly flooded with an unexplained irritability, and he didn't know why?

Or maybe it was because Xiao Sanhua was a little monster, or because he was a little afraid, this strange sense of happiness.

He studied psychology.

He knew that this sense of happiness would eat away at people's will and would become people's bondage and weakness.

However, he was very clear, how could he allow himself to have weaknesses.

He will not allow it!

Thinking of this, Gu Yanming suddenly pushed Xiao Sanhua away.

He was sitting on the couch, and Xiao Sanhua was sitting in his arms.

At this moment, with a strong push, Xiao Sanhua was pushed to the ground by him and fell fiercely.

Xiao Sanhua's eyes immediately hurt so much that their eyes were red.

Gu Yanming looked at his red eyes and looked at his little Sanhua timidly.

My heart suddenly ached fiercely.

It felt like someone had crushed a heart with a crusher.

"Master, what's wrong with you?" Xiao Sanhua timidly stretched out her hand to grab Gu Yanming's hand.

Gu Yanming threw Xiao Sanhua's hand away and stood up on the ground.

He grabbed his coat and went outside, and before finally closing the door, he looked at him still looking at him, confused and unaware of what was happening, and looked a little hurt.

Gritting his teeth, he left only a sentence of "stay and don't run around" and fled in a hurry.

Xiao Sanhua's expression just now was really too similar to Gu Yanqing's mother who had just given birth to Gu Yanqing, and he stretched out his hands to ask for a hug, but he was ignored by indifference, and even when he was disgusted, he was helpless and hurt.

Gu Yanming could not bear to look at it for almost a second.

Like a criminal, he escaped from Xiao Sanhua.

He was injured, very badly injured, and probably in this lifetime, he would never learn to love someone.

He didn't want Xiao Sanhua to be hurt, but he knew that he would definitely hurt Xiao Sanhua.

His hunch was correct, Xiao Sanhua was indeed an uncertain factor.

But why does the heart hurt so much?

The door slammed shut, and Xiao Sanhua trembled with fright.

His round eyes hung with small pearls, and he bowed his head in resignation.

Although the owner is very kind to him, he will often suddenly and inexplicably get angry.

He always didn't know what he had done wrong to annoy his master.

Xiao Sanhua thought about what had just happened. <

Is it because he said "love the master" that the master will be angry?

But he had also said before that the "love master" master was not angry.

Maybe it's because he's not smart enough.

He must become more well-behaved and cute, and no longer annoy his master.

Xiao Sanhua quickly comforted herself and packed up her emotions.

At this time his belly grunted.

He became a teenager and wanted to open a cat can to eat, but he couldn't open the tin can.

In the end, you can only open the cat food that is easier to tear.

Although he can't open the cat food bag, he can still bite open it with his mouth compared to the tin can.

Xiao Sanhua tore at the cat food bag, biting so that her mouth was bleeding from the sharp mouth of the bag before biting open.

Xiao Sanhua inadvertently wiped the blood from her mouth with the back of her hand, and then began to eat cat food.

He had been wandering since he was a child, and he was used to being injured in order to fill his stomach.

Bleeding in the mouth was much lighter than being punched and kicked and deliberately abused when he was wandering outside.

These are all given to him by the owner, who is really the kindest person in the whole world.

But.

Well, a meow eats so lonely, so much misses the master, if only the master could accompany him to dinner. <

It was all his fault, why should he make the master angry.

Xiao Sanhua endured the pain of the wounded mouth and nibbled on the dry cat food.

I went to the kitchen by myself and drank a few sips of tap water to quench my thirst, then shrunk into a ball and slowly fell asleep on the carpet under the sofa.

The sofa, the bed, and the quilt were all clean and new, and he was afraid of getting dirty.

When he used to wander outside, he slept on the cold, damp and dirty ground, but now he had a soft carpet to sleep on, a room to shelter from the wind and rain, and he already felt very happy.

After Gu Yanming left, he rode to the most well-known and crazy nightclub in A City, he opened a luxury card and ordered dozens of bottles of spades.

After a while, a lot of beautiful women and beautiful boys came over to rub the card.

Usually, Gu Yan was determined to hug left and right and enjoy it warmly.

But he wasn't interested today.

He has been sitting lazily in his seat and drinking a drunken drink.

"Handsome man, why drink alone, come to me to drink with you."

The beautiful women and boys on the side looked at Gu Yanming, a handsome and golden man, not to mention the hunger of the eyes.

They all want to have an affair with him, that is, they can enjoy the handsome guy, and they can make a big profit, how cost-effective.

This beautiful woman looks charming and sexy, and her figure is very hot, which is a style that Gu Yanming likes. <

As usual, the beautiful woman would have fulfilled her wish.

Pity today.

Gu Yanming pushed her away with a cold face, "If you want to stay and drink, don't bother me." As soon

as Gu Yanming said this, no one dared to go near him anymore.

The beautiful woman had a smirk on her face and left to drink with the beautiful handsome guys next to her.

Gu Yanming was drinking heavily, and suddenly saw that there was a little boy on his card who looked very similar to Xiao Sanhua.

Pure and flexible eyes, slender eyelashes, white and delicate little face, sharp little chin, smart enough to pinch out the water.

Gu Yanming's throat knot moved slightly, and he didn't know what kind of magic he had, so he reached out and took the little boy into his arms.

The little boy looks like a little gay in a perennial mixed bar, or the one below.

It's very good.

Seeing that no one cared about the tall and cold handsome man, he pulled him into his arms, immediately wrapped his arms around the man's neck, and enthusiastically offered his soft and tender lips.

Who knew that Gu Yanming had turned his head away.

The man frowned, and somewhat impatiently squeezed the little boy's chin, "Will you pretend to be pure and shy?" The man was

full of alcohol, and the little boy was pinched and hurt, only when he drank too much, he was not annoyed, and immediately pretended to be pure and shy, "Sir, don't, don't hug, let me go." TThe

little boy lowered his eyebrows, shy and trembling, almost like a small three flowers.

Gu Yanming reacted almost immediately.

He pinched the man's chin and kissed it fiercely.

Ha, sure enough, he is not in love with Xiao Sanhua, he just changed his taste, from liking sexy and charming styles to liking pure and shy styles.

He couldn't have fallen in love with anyone! Absolutely impossible!

The little boy was frightened by Gu Yanming's crazy biting and kissing.

Really started to push back.

Struggling, he accidentally bit the man's tongue.

Gu Yanming hissed, let go of him in pain, wiped the corners of his mouth with his fingers, and wiped a trace of blood.

, dare you bite me? Looking for death? Be honest with me!

He raised his hand and slapped the little boy hard, then grabbed his hair and lifted the man to the toilet.

The nightclub frenzy lasted all night.

When Gu Yanming came out of the nightclub, it was already two o'clock in the morning.

He straightened out his messy suit because of the two hours of madness just now, stood outside the nightclub and smoked a cigarette, and then drove back to the commercial house he had just rented. <

In the past, when he was in the orphanage, the director usually did not turn on the heating in winter in order to save money on electricity.

He was covered with a thin quilt and usually froze all night and couldn't sleep.

During the day, the clothes are also thin and tattered, and often the hands and feet will freeze to the point of swelling like turnips in winter.

So after coming to the Gu family, he would turn on the heating very much every autumn and winter.

Gu Yanming got out of the car with enough heating, and then walked into the high-end residential building with sufficient heating, and as soon as he opened the door, the house was actually cold.

Gu Yanming was so cold that he scolded a dirty word, and then turned on the light, and saw Xiao Sanhua curled up on the carpet next to the sofa, covering nothing, freezing and shivering.

He angrily walked over and picked up Xiao Sanhua directly from the ground, "You are writing a pen, don't you know how to turn on the heating and lie on the bed?" What should I do if I freeze to death?

Xiao Sanhua was frozen blue in the face, trembling, opening his hazy sleeping eyes to look at Gu Yanming, who was carrying him, and his eyes instantly appeared joyful, stumbling and saying, "Lord, master, are you back?"

"Me, the heating I don't turn on, the bed and sofa are clean, I sleep on it will get dirty, the carpet is soft, it doesn't matter, I'm used to it, I won't freeze to death."

"Master, are you still mad at me?" I know it's wrong, master, don't you get angry okay?

Xiao Sanhua originally stretched out her hand to hug Gu Yanming, thinking that the man was still angry, and did not dare to hug him, so she had to gently squeeze the corner of his clothes and coddle.

Xiao Sanhua did nothing wrong, but pitifully and earnestly asked Gu Yanming's forgiveness.

At that moment, the cold heart wall that Gu Yanming had just built in the nightclub collapsed and disintegrated in an instant.

Ming Ming had already decided to treat Xiao Sanhua with all his heart, make good use of him, and then throw him away without nostalgia.

But why did he soften his heart so quickly?

"Fool"

Gu Yanming finally couldn't put his mind on, he turned on the indoor heating, adjusted it to thirty degrees, took the blanket on the sofa next to him, wrapped Xiao Sanhua up, held it in his arms, and covered Xiao Sanhua's cold body with his own body temperature.

The master's arms were really warm, And Xiao Sanhua blinked his agile eyes, obediently nestled in the master's arms, and whispered, "Master, aren't you angry?" Gu Yanming

lowered his head and kissed Xiao Sanhua's smooth forehead and soft lips.

"I'm angry, and if you sleep on the floor for fear of soiling the bed and the quilt, I'll be very angry."

"Throw you away and never want you again."

Ever since he picked up Xiao Sanhua and taught him to sleep on the bed countless times, Xiao Sanhua still likes to shrink in the corner and sleep on the cold floor.

Every time, he carried people to bed, and Xiao Sanhua was willing to sleep in the bed.