Chapter 2: Apologize to Me

A beautiful middle-aged woman hurriedly ran over and pulled Xiao Qingqing up from the ground.

Xiao Qingqing had already passed out. Her hair was messy and her clothes were crumpled and stuck to her body. She scarcely looked like the rich and elegant girl she was supposed to be!

"What are you waiting for! Hurry up and send her to the hospital!"

Mr. Xiao reacted and hurriedly pulled Xiao Qingqing up.

With such a huge incident happening at the banquet, the Li family naturally wouldn't let it go. Li Fangyuan looked at the mess in front of him and his face immediately turned black. "What's going on?!"

"Uncle Li! I can testify! Nian Yue beat us up! She almost killed Qingqing!"

Ren Yifan complained as she got up from the ground!

Her eyes were filled with disgust and indignance as she looked at Nian Yue!

Why was this fool the daughter of the Nian Family! How could she get away with things!

She had even beat them up today!

She wanted revenge!

In any case, Nian Yue was an idiot. She was usually so submissive and did not dare to speak. Ren Yifan was certain that she could determine the outcome of this incident.

"Is that so?" Li Fangyuan's attitude was obviously much better when he faced Nian Yue.

Nian Yue was not smart enough. He knew that she was often bullied by Xiao Qingqing.

Even though he knew that Nian Yue would be bullied if she was brought to a corner of the banquet by Xiao Qingqing, he still chose to ignore it.

"Oh..."

Nian Yue yawned, her face full of cynicism. "Xiao Qingqing fell face-first onto the ground, what does that have to do with me?"

"You're lying! You were the one who pressed her to the ground!" Ren Yifan was so angry that she almost jumped up. "Uncle Li, there are surveillance cameras!It's her... She wants to kill Xiao Qingqing!"

"Nian Yue! Do you still want to deny it now?" Chen Yiran said in a self-righteous tone.

"Why do you say that?" Nian Yue played with her hair casually, but there was already a hint of coldness in her voice.

"You've always been jealous that Qingqing grew up with me! Seeing her come in with me today, you're jealous! I didn't expect you to be so vicious at such a young age!" Chen Yiran's face was filled with hatred, as if Nian Yue had wronged her!

"Did anyone tell you? Narcissism is a disease that needs to be treated!" Nian Yue sneered!

"Tch..."

Someone laughed in disdain.

"Is she telling the truth?" Li Fangyuan asked again, his voice sinking.

He had always thought that Nian Yue was sick in the head. She was so meek and usually did not even dare to speak loudly. He did not expect her to be so vicious!

Was she thinking about killing people at such a young age?

"Whether it's real or not, we'll talk after watching the surveillance footage." Nian Yue sneered.

"Uncle Li, there's a surveillance camera! Why don't we take a look at the recording? She's the murderer!" Ren Yifan's eyes lit up.

The evidence was about to be revealed. She wanted to see how Nian Yue would continue being stubborn!

"Nian Yue! You're so insensible. How disappointing!"

Before he turned on the surveillance camera, Li Fangyuan sighed and shook his head. He had already convicted Nian Yue in his