Chapter 91: I Didn't Say That I Don't Hit Women

After Nian Yue returned home, she had already received a name list from Fu Xiuyuan. She did not find the information she wanted and it seemed to have been within her expectations.

She had gone to make trouble at Blood Wolf's base in Jiang City only because she hated these shady things jumping around under her watch.really

There was probably more than one family who wanted to take her blood.

Now, she was curious about what was in the blood of this body.

The next day.

The first two classes were Chinese. Nian Yue was leaning on the table sleeping. Seeing that she was not focused, he looked a little helpless.

She was someone who scored full marks for every exam other than Chinese. What grudge did she have against him that she didn't even want to write an essay? Even if she had written 300 to 500 words like a primary school student, she could at least pass the exam!

But she did not even write a word. He really suspected that Nian Yue did it on purpose.

When class was finally over, the language teacher called her to the office.

The teachers of the other classes had just finished class. When they saw Nian Yue walking in with the language teacher, they looked a little curious.

Nian Yue was a magical existence in their eyes. Some teachers would even look for her to discuss questions and solutions.

However, Nian Yue's way of solving the questions was simpler and faster than theirs. The students of Class A were already impressive enough, and now there was the Goddess of Studying in the form of Nian Yue. This really crushed the intelligence of these teachers.

"Nian Yue, can I ask you why you didn't write an essay during the exam?" the language teacher asked sincerely.

He had never made things difficult for students. Looking at Nian Yue's behavior, she did not seem to hate Chinese classes.

Nian Yue had stayed up too late yesterday and looked a little tired. However, she still gave him face and replied, "No."

"Do you not know how to choose the questions or discuss your opinions?"

The language teacher asked what she was concerned about.

"Both."

The language teacher was speechless.

"I have a few worksheets here, take the time to memorize them. I don't expect you to memorize them all. Just write what you know on them during the exam. Let's try to pass the next exam, alright?" The language teacher was really worried sick.

When Nian Yue returned with the essay book, Lin Nan was shocked to see her holding it. "Sister Yue, did the sun rise from the west?"

Although she would occasionally pay attention in language class for a while, compared to other classes, Nian Yue clearly slept more in the language class.

"Yes, Old Sun gave it to me." Nian Yue casually stuffed the essay book into the drawer. It was obvious that she could not be bothered to memorize it.

Then, she took off her school uniform and found a comfortable position to continue sleeping.

The day's class passed under the expectations of the students. When school was about to end, there was a commotion in the corridor. "Liang Yue seems to have come to our school..."

"Really! Is she coming to our school for the shoot?"

The clamor in the corridor continued, but Class A's students were extremely calm.