Chapter 86: Nian Yue Flares Up

Wang Zhizhi had always been an inconspicuous existence in the Wang family. She usually avoided Madam Wang when she saw her, but today, she actually dared to rebut Lady Wang's words.

Lady Wang laughed in exasperation. She crossed her legs and said with disdain, "You're the illegitimate daughter of the Wang family. Aren't you afraid that your short-lived mother won't live past tomorrow?"
Lady Wang had been living a luxurious life since she was young and was used to being high and mighty.

After she married into the Wang family, almost everyone supported her. Her words exuded a sense of superiority.

"What happens to my mother has nothing to do with you." Wang Zhizhi sighed. "But please don't insult my classmate!"

"How dare you speak to me in such a tone!"

Lady Wang angrily threw the ashtray on the table at her!

"Without me, do you think you would have been able to live like this in Jiang City?!" Lady Wang exploded. "You're just an illegitimate daughter. If the Cheng Family doesn't mind, how long are you going to continue
bickering?!"

Wang Zhizhi took that hit forcefully, but the expression on her face became more and more determined. "He has done wrong and needs to be punished. Is he destined to be superior to others just because he's from the
Cheng Family?"

n the past, she would not have dared to make a sound when she was bullied to such an extent.

However, Nian Yue was the one who told her that no one was born with a lower standard than others. Why did she have to be subjected to such bullying for no reason?!

Lady Wang was so angry that her face turned ashen. She took her bag and was about to smack Wang Zhizhi again!

At this moment, the door was pushed open and a young girl walked in.

She was not wearing her school uniform today. She wore a white shirt and a pair of black Doc Martin boots, looking cool and dashing.

A look of shock flashed across Madam Wang's face. She did not expect Nian Yue to have such a presence. With one hand in her pocket, Nian Yue walked in and sat beside Wang Zhizhi.
"Someone from the Wang Family?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows and asked.

"I'm Zhizhi's auntie." Madam Wang retracted her sarcasm. When she faced Nian Yue, she still retained her last bit of arrogance in front of outsiders.

"Aunt Wang." Nian Yue's lips twitched with a smile.

Lady Wang was stunned by her smile. Why didn't she know that Wang Zhizhi had such an outstanding person with her?

Lady Wang's mind was already racing, but she did not show it on her face. "You're Zhizhi's classmate, right?"

"I'm Nian Yue." Nian Yue's lips twitched.

"It's like this. The last time Zhizhi had a conflict with that child from the Cheng family, you were there too," Lady Wang said slowly. "It's been so long since this incident happened, and Zhizhi hasn't been hurt. I think we
can let it go. You and Zhizhi can go to the Cheng family together to apologize..."

Lady Wang's thoughts were very simple. Wang Zhizhi had not been harmed in any way, and it would do the Wang family no good to fall out with the Cheng family at this time.
Furthermore, Nian Yue had also hit Cheng Du.

He had been hospitalized for half a month and had already received the punishment he deserved.

At this moment, she wanted to bring Wang Zhizhi and Nian Yue over to apologize to them and this matter was considered over.

Her thoughts were simple, Nian Yue was not to be trifled with.

"Apologize?" Nian Yue seemed to have thought of something. "Why?"