Chapter 11: No Need for the Claws

When Nian Yue saw his disgusted face, she scoffed lightly and chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" Chen Yiran was angered.

"Has anyone ever told you that narcissism is a disease that needs to be treated!" Nian Yue sneered, her eyes showing some impatience. "Move aside!"

She did not have the spare time to play games with this bunch of brats.

"D*mn! This new transfer student is too arrogant! How dare she speak to Young Master Chen in such a tone!"

"Maybe she's playing hard to get! Didn't you see that Lin Nan was looking for her at the field just now?!"

...

The surrounding students whispered.

All of them looked like they were waiting for a good show. None of them came over to help.

While the new transfer student had no one to rely on, she had entered Class A as soon as she arrived, a class that ordinary people could not enter even if they spent money.

Chen Yiran did not expect Nian Yue to embarrass him. His expression darkened. He walked to Nian Yue's side and lowered his voice. "Nian Yue, don't be so shameless!"

He was giving her due respect by taking the initiative to speak to her!

"Get lost."

The indifferent girl opened her thin lips and her voice was filled with impatience.

She seriously doubted the Host's taste. How did she fall for such a narcissistic good-for-nothing?

"Nian Yue! Who gave you the guts to talk to me like that?" Chen Yiran's face turned pale from anger. Seeing that she was about to leave, he subconsciously reached out to grab her!

However, he had clearly aimed at her arm. Just as he was about to grab it, he missed!

Then, Nian Yue turned and grabbed his wrist. With a push of her hand, there was a loud crack!

It was the sound of bones breaking!

The girl had snapped Chen Yiran's wrist with one move!

The students who had been discussing fervently earlier all held their breaths when they heard the sound.

The air was so quiet that one could hear a pin drop.

Chen Yiran's face was pale. His wrist hurt like hell, but he felt like something was stuck in his throat. It was unbearable!

"Next time, if you touch places you shouldn't, you will no longer have the use of this hand." Nian Yue's lips curled up into a cold smile. When she said this, it made the surrounding students shudder in unison.

At this moment, everyone believed that she was not joking.

She would definitely do it!

With one hand in her pocket, the aloof girl could not be bothered to waste any more time and walked out of the school gate.

She had more important things to do today.

After Nian Yue left the gate, she called for a taxi. Her destination was Black Mountain.

Last night, she sensed energy waves in this place. When she woke up this morning, the energy waves were gone.

But just now, she clearly felt that energy again.

It was a familiar feeling.

Nian Yue narrowed her eyes. The closer they were to their destination, the more she could feel that powerful magnetic field.