Chapter 77: That Man Again

In the casino, it was so quiet that only the sound of breathing could be heard.

Everyone looked in the direction of the two, afraid that they would miss even the slightest movement.

Everyone knew that Zhang Ran was temperamental. It was harder to see him fight than to ascend to the heavens!

It seemed to be a waste of his ability to compete with that little girl!

The aloof girl remained expressionless, but she did not stop shaking the dice.

The two of them did not do anything else, but the coldness in their eyes could only be understood by each other.

Zhang Ran glanced at her slender and fair wrist before he sneered and put down the dice in his hand.

No one dared to breathe too loudly. They could only hear the two of them shaking the dice.

Finally, the sound of the dice rolling ended.

Everyone's tense heart was beating faster and faster.

This was not Zhang Ran's first time going all out, but it was his first time competing with a young lady.

Especially since this young lady had already won three rounds in a row!

They both reached out and lifted the lid.

'When they saw their points, everyone gasped in unison!

Because their dice revealed the same summation!

No, to be precise, the three dice were all stacked up like a pillar that held up the sky!

"ll get your card for sure..." Zhang Ran sneered. Nian Yue's dice shattered almost immediately after he spoke!

Everyone on the field was shocked by this for a long time!

All the dice shattered into powder!

This meant that it was zero points!

Compared to one, zero was obviously smaller!

"You cheated!" Lin Nan was infuriated by his actions!

"Lonly said the final result, but I didn't mention the process." Zhang Ran smiled impudently. He reached out his hand and hooked it in Nian Yue's direction. "If you're willing to bet, you must admit defeat. Hand it over."
He had been eyeing that black card for a long time.

However, his brother refused to give it to him.

That wouldn't stop him from using other methods to obtain it.

"Now, you can turn around and look at your dice..." Nian Yue smirked, her eyes as deep as ever.

Zhang Ran turned around and saw that the die, which had been standing tall a moment ago, had been reduced to dust!

The most important thing was that this pile of powder was even more fragmented than Nian Yue's!

"You've lost." Nian Yue's lips twitched. Almost as soon as she finished speaking, the brightly lit hall tuned into darkness!

Inan instant, screams and screams filled the place!

The moment the lights went off, Nian Yue grabbed Wang Zhizhi and stuffed her under the table. "Don't make a sound without my order."

The silver bracelet on her wrist had already assembled into a small silver pistol. Nian Yue's lips curled up slightly.

At the same time, footsteps sounded behind her, like the sound of military boots stepping on the ground.